Sign in to follow this  
trailboss99

112 H Factory from Trevor

trailboss99

My purchase of Trevor's great H Factory 112 deal you will find HERE turned up yesterday after a world record delivery time by EMS. Posted on the 24th it finally arrived on the 7th! Not Trevor's fault of cause, blame EMS and Christmas for that one.

Most importantly it did arrive and it's a beaut! This is the "Best Edition" H factory piece at a silly low price ($158). A great looking dial, perfect canon pinion and a great CG with no (and I mean none at all) slop in the lever.

The CG pin was slightly high but had not quite been pressed in enough so a little tap and it was flush and flat.

The watch is keeping great time right out of the box and has not lost an appreciable amount of time in the 30 odd hours I have been wearing it.

If you want a nice 112 that needs little of no modding to be a truly good rep at a silly cheap price this one is for you!

IMG_0488.jpg

IMG_0490.jpg

IMG_0487.jpg

I don't have a lume shot yet but it's supposed to be super lume and I see no reason to doubt this as it was still glowing bright enough to read at 3am.

Thanks Trev, great buy!

tommylad

I've been tempted by this one. Ridiculous deal.

greg_r

you really have caught the bug, haven't you mate :D

Good watch. I must resist! ;)

sconehead

...at that price resistance is futile...:lol:

...nice pick up Col...;)

Del

Lovely watch and an amazing price - congrats Col! :thumbsup2:

jeffw69

There's no seconds hand?

trailboss99

Nope, no seconds hand. 'tis a base Pam, pure simplicity.

It got more comment today at markets than any watch I have ever worn including Regatta, Arktic, TT Navi, DW tourbie, TopGun etc.

diegosaenz

It's a beautiful watch! I wish he answered his e-mails more often, I would have gotten my last order from him.

Edited by diegosaenz

P4GTR

It got more comment today at markets than any watch I have ever worn including Regatta, Arktic, TT Navi, DW tourbie, TopGun etc.

Wow, that's saying something. Sometimes simple really is best.

Wear it in good health & good luck with the movement. My h-factory 111h is still going. *knock on wood*.

Mowgli

Wear it in good health & good luck with the movement. My h-factory 111h is still going. *knock on wood*.

Vote of confidence for the movement then?

greg_r

Seems to be that if they last a couple of months, they're fine. My h-factory 177L is still going strong after almost a year.

trailboss99

I think that is it mate. While to someone who doesn't know good watches (and most of my clients are not WIS) it's a nice clean watch. I was surprised as well, most of the time no one even notices what I have on my wrist even tho it's pointing at them while I work changing their battery or what have you but this they did. the only thing to come close is the TT Navi. Of cause the WIS in the crowd will notice whatever you have on if it's special but a goodly portion of my clientele are surprised to learn they still make mechanical watches :lol:

Member X

My 112 has risen to the top few in my favourites! :)

It's clean, classy, understated yet shiny enough to draw attention, and goes with almost everything!

$158 is also a bargain, I just wanted the highbeat so went Noobfactory :)

trailboss99

Why bother with the highbeat? No seconds hand anyway . . .

greg_r

Even with a seconds hand there's no visible difference between low and high beat on a standard handwind PAM. However, the high-beat movement is generally considered better quality. Dunno - my n-factory 111m feels better made than either of my h-factory watches, but all of 'em have been reliable and there ain't THAT much in it... :dunno: