Sign in to follow this  
Phate

Repairing/replacing replica Rado Sintra glass

Phate

Hey guys,

I bought a replica Rado Sintra from Egypt a few weeks ago, unfortunately I managed to smash the glass on the front of it last week when getting changed in the gym (6ft drop face down onto stone tiles)

Does anyone have any advice on who I could send this to or where I could get a replacement bit of glass from please? :)

405258_10151123200285261_814305260_22306331_2070049512_n.jpg

This is what it used to look like:

1.jpg

Fortunately, it's still ticking! So I got off lightly I think!

Anyone has any info/advice that'd be great.

Thanks all,

Jake

Edited by Phate

onionbag

Hello and welcome.

Buy a new one Jake...sorry that's probably not what you want to hear, but it's that simple.

Or alternatively you could read and learn and pick up a nice new hobby collecting replica watches.

PS I have a similar one that's going to my father as he likes it, so I'm not going to give you a hard time regarding your taste in watches.

Phate

Hello and welcome.

Buy a new one Jake...sorry that's probably not what you want to hear, but it's that simple.

Or alternatively you could read and learn and pick up a nice new hobby collecting replica watches.

PS I have a similar one that's going to my father as he likes it, so I'm not going to give you a hard time regarding your taste in watches.

If only it was that easy :(

I got it in Egypt (I live in the UK) - so no chance of getting another one the same, and I love that watch.

And personal taste is what makes us different ;p

onionbag

There's no problem getting another one mate, any of the trusted dealers on this site can supply one.

The cost? Maybe £60 or so and it'll be nice.

Have a read here http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum/index.php?showforum=6 Pick a dealer, Mary at Watch International is very helpful, email 'em a picture of the watch you want. It's all quite simple.

Corv99

Check out some of the trusted dealers on here, most of them do Rado's

also email someone like Mary an image of it, and sure if you can get it, it will be got!

Check out some of the trusted dealers on here, most of them do Rado's

also email someone like Mary an image of it, and sure if you can get it, it will be got!

I have just done such a thing on an unusual Roger Dubuis, she found one in 24hrs!!

Phate

Ah cool...well that makes things easier :)

I shall do such a thing! Many thanks!

Jake