Sign in to follow this  
Mrjeffrogers

Lots of questions about my new navitimer

Mrjeffrogers

Ok guys...I just got my first rep and it is a breitling navitimer. I got it from josh from perfect clones. It is really beautiful. Just a couple questions however. What do the chronigraphs on the 6 and 3 do? Also the bottom button(3rd) what does it do. The top one I figured out.

Also the date dial is that supposed to change automatically or

R do I have to manually change it everyday?

Next thing is. When I put my ear up to the watch I can hear it ticking....is that normal? Also the second hand swoops but you can see it ticking if you look really close. Is it supposed to have a totally smooth swoop?

I think that's all for now. Thanks guys!! Oh buy the way it is Asia 7750

Mrjeffrogers

Sorry for my misspellings as I am typing on my iPhone. Any feedback would be great!!

Also any tips as well....

powderfreak

Ok guys...I just got my first rep and it is a breitling navitimer. I got it from josh from perfect clones. It is really beautiful. Just a couple questions however. What do the chronigraphs on the 6 and 3 do? Also the bottom button(3rd) what does it do. The top one I figured out.

One Chrono records up to 30 min, the other 12 hours. Top pusher starts the chrono, stops it and bottom pusher resets all chrono hands to the 12 o'clock position. Make sure to stop first, then reset!

Also the date dial is that supposed to change automatically or

R do I have to manually change it everyday?

Yes, changes automatically. No need to do it manually!

Next thing is. When I put my ear up to the watch I can hear it ticking....is that normal? Also the second hand swoops but you can see it ticking if you look really close. Is it supposed to have a totally smooth swoop?

I think that's all for now. Thanks guys!! Oh buy the way it is Asia 7750

Yes, everything is perfectly right the way you describe it!

You might wanna look for the A7750 movement guide, I think you can find it somewhere stickied :)

Mrjeffrogers

Ok I think I have a problem. The bottom pusher isn't doing anything. I push it and nothing happens. Also the top push stops and starts the second hand.

Hmmmm....

pollux1

Please don't do that, the top button starts the chrono running, opre it again to stop, the bottom button resets the chrono hand. Believe me hitting the wrong button can damage the mechanism.

Mrjeffrogers

Oh never mind... It worked!!!!

Thanks powderfreak

g.man

The bottom pusher should reset the "second hand" once you have stopped it with the top pusher. Do not press the bottom pusher until you have stopped the "second hand" with the top pusher or you may wreck the movement. You really should read the A7750 movement guide before you destroy your watch.

regards

g.man

Mrjeffrogers

Anybody have a link to the a7750 movement guide?

powderfreak

Anybody have a link to the a7750 movement guide?

search function ;)

wat44

BTW Zigmeister reckons using chrono is perfectly fine to do - I was blown away by this!

Mrjeffrogers

Ok great just read everything. Very helpful... How does the a7750 compare to the gen breitling movement? Does the second hand sweep a lot smoother?

powderfreak

Ok great just read everything. Very helpful... How does the a7750 compare to the gen breitling movement? Does the second hand sweep a lot smoother?

No difference in the sweet at all - both sweep with 28.800 bph (beats per hour), that means 8 "jumps" per second.

Mrjeffrogers

Oh wow ok. Sorry I'm asking so many "dumb" questions. Just trying to educate myself. I think I'm hooked!

Mrjeffrogers

Sorry, Another question....When I woke up this morning I looked at my watch and the date had not changed. Is there anything that I did not do correctly?

I just manually changed it. I know I asked before, but is there anything I need to know about the date not changing? Is my watch not working properly or something? Everything else is working perfect on the watch other than that

Any comments or suggestions would be very helpful

Thanks

Cynikal.Mindset

are you sure you have it set to PM and not AM or vice versa? advance the hands 24hours and see if the date changes itself