Sign in to follow this  
KeNnY

Will maybe buy Vostok watch

KeNnY

Just to share some information about Vostok :)

have been in local shop, and some Vostok watches came to my eye. These are quite inexpensive pieces (price around 400€)

The first is Vostok Anchar

vostok1m.jpg

Looks quite nice, has got tritium tubes, and water resist to 300m, and it is quite big :) looks much better in person. I like the yellow dial version, but would love to have it in stainless steel... Will maybe contact them and ask them if the swap is possible :D The movement is 21J automatic, but look closely.. doesn't it look familiar with some our 21J movement, what you can mostly find in Unlysse nardin reps ? :D

21jfe.jpg

And the second is Vostok Energia

vostok2p.jpg

This looks really nice and robust, something different, price is unknow, and didn't see in person.. must ask that shop. The red one or green one look quite nice :)

Movement is superior it is 32J movement.

35jw.jpg

Are here any fans of these watches as well ?

Just asking, because they look nice, :)

solkryssare

I like the first ones. There was one for sale on RWGjr for a long time. I kept thinking of you every time I saw it. Dunno why, but it tells me you need one of these. Their vintage divers are also very handsome

KeNnY

:DDD thanks Solkry, then I really need some of this diver ! :) I really liked them, was looking at them like for 5 minutes :)

solkryssare

The SS one with yellow/black bezel :)

KeNnY

The SS one with yellow/black bezel :)

exactly mate !! THe best option would be with whole yellow dial but they don't make this combo :( I have contacted them now, if they can do also custom job :D but this watch is really nice.. maybe I will going to try them out again and make a wristshot :D

James.

Some of those bands look like tank tracks. Pretty hardcore.

KeNnY

Got reply !!!

Dobrý deň

Nakolko zastupujeme firmu VOSTOK-EUROPE v SR a CR, výrobca nám preposlal vašu požiadavku na model Anchar.

výrobca nie je schopný realizovať individuálne požiadavky zákazníkov. My Vám môžeme Vašu požiadavku splniť v ocelovom puzdre s žltým ciferníkom s tým, že do modelu 5105143 by sa vložil ciferník z modelu 5104144. Ručičky by zostali z modelu 5105153. Modely si môžete pozrieť na našej stránke www.ruskychronograf.sk

Do konca týždňa budeme mať vyložené aj foto modelov s titanovým púzdrom.

nakolko by však šlo i individuálnu objednávku cena modelu by sa zvýšila cca o 100 eur (práca + materiál + skúška vodtesnosti)

S úctou

D.Čekunová

I will translate, so they will be able to put yellow dial with hands and movement to the new stainless steel case, but it will cost 100€ for the work, material and pressure test. The hands will stay from the stainless steel model.

So the total watch would cost then around 500€

WebWind
Dobrý deň

Nakolko zastupujeme firmu VOSTOK-EUROPE v SR a CR, výrobca nám preposlal vašu požiadavku na model Anchar.

výrobca nie je schopný realizovať individuálne požiadavky zákazníkov. My Vám môžeme Vašu požiadavku splniť v ocelovom puzdre s žltým ciferníkom s tým, že do modelu 5105143 by sa vložil ciferník z modelu 5104144. Ručičky by zostali z modelu 5105153. Modely si môžete pozrieť na našej stránke www.ruskychronograf.sk

Do konca týždňa budeme mať vyložené aj foto modelov s titanovým púzdrom.

nakolko by však šlo i individuálnu objednávku cena modelu by sa zvýšila cca o 100 eur (práca + materiál + skúška vodtesnosti)

S úctou

D.Čekunová

What a interesting language! :)

KeNnY

haha you know it also WebWind ? :DDD

QWKJV.jpeg

Really interesting offer from them, and good price for the work.. as we could that the spare dial could cost 30-60€, pressure test 10-30€ and the rest is work.

WCRKX.jpeg

Hibbshire

I have an old Vostok (Boctok) from the Soviet days (Komandirskie paratrooper I believe - I'm not home to check it). It works well, keeps good time. Those were made by the government back then. I believe the modern ones are nice, private company, I thought they went bankrupt last year. I don't think they are made in Russia these days - maybe Lithuania? The pictures look nice - I like the yellow faced one.

KeNnY

BUT LOOK WHAT I HAVE FOUND !!!! :drool: :drool:

Šturmanskie >Strela > 3133-1361617

CMZOS.jpeg

QHGZA.jpeg

I have an old Vostok (Boctok) from the Soviet days (Komandirskie paratrooper I believe - I'm not home to check it). It works well, keeps good time. Those were made by the government back then. I believe the modern ones are nice, private company, I thought they went bankrupt last year. I don't think they are made in Russia these days - maybe Lithuania? The pictures look nice - I like the yellow faced one.

yes mate you are correct :) they are made in Latvia

Cynikal.Mindset

here is mine

imagevdi.jpg

KeNnY

Very nice ! I was wondering to buy also some vintage piece :D

I am going to photoshop an yellow dial to see how it will look like

KeNnY

I have made a pure fast photoshop picture how will the watch look.. What you think ?

anchoryellowdial.jpg

I like it :D It looks like Komandirjske K-34

Cynikal.Mindset

looks good, their 21j movements are pretty crappy to be honest but cheap to replace ($30usd) as I just replaced mine a few months ago. If it wasn't for the tritium tubes the watch wouldn't be worth all that much but it looks pretty damn cool

KeNnY

Yeah mate, the 21J movement in my potential next watch are Seiko movements SEIKO NH25A. I know I know them from somewhere. So easy job then for me :) and as I have timegrapher I will then make the movement more precise..

MadButcher

anchoryellowdial.jpg

KeNnY, stop posting such a pictures, or we will all buy only gen watches soon and this forum will have to be renamed to "gen-watches-guide" or "vostok-watches-nuts-guide" :giggle:

.... this yellow combination on rubber is really nice!

JohnG

The watch in my avatar is a Poljot - love it, and love the look of the Vostoks.

KeNnY

Haha Madbucher don't worry :D the reps will be always interesting ! :D

Thank you JonhG, I need to decide know, what is for now better value for the money :)

altaaf

I just browsed through every single page of their collection on their website. What a top notch looking watch maker.

These designs are fresh, modern and "tough" looking. Very masculine with bold colours. Shit man I want like about 10 watches from their site lol...

The movements look half decent too. I'm gonna do some more research on this mob.

I am in love with this one, I love BLUE faced watches hence all the Superoceans lol...

0S2B-5469161-Ekranoplan-SMALL.jpg

Edited by altaaf