Sign in to follow this  
alphakazi

ruby?

alphakazi

Has anyone heard from Ruby recently?

it's been about 2 1/2 mo. since I sent a watch back to her - no replies to any emails for about a month or so

it's the watch in my avatar... yea, it's been that long

AllergyDoc

John posted recently that he had just heard from her and that she said she has been sick, in-and-out of the hospital. Or something like that.

alphakazi

thanks for the heads up

sorry to hear about this

JohnG

Any news?

I am done with her personally. I am not sure that I buy the story about being sick. It may be true but she has lied to me in the past about when she shipped watches and the date on the packing slip proved she was lying - so how do you know when someone is telling the truth after that?

I am still waiting on a bracelet from her that was supposed to be on a watch that was supposed to have arrived by Nov. 20th. The watch finally arrived but with the wrong bracelet and she says she will send the correct one soon.... (of course, she said that almost a month ago...)

greg_r

She's certainly started shipping watches again, but reports on the other boards suggests that she's not reliable. I certainly wouldn't order from her again given the current situation - sad to say.

sconehead

Try TTK... :lol:

AllergyDoc
Try TTK... :o

:lol:

or Silix...

alphakazi
Any news?

I am done with her personally. I am not sure that I buy the story about being sick. It may be true but she has lied to me in the past about when she shipped watches and the date on the packing slip proved she was lying - so how do you know when someone is telling the truth after that?

I am still waiting on a bracelet from her that was supposed to be on a watch that was supposed to have arrived by Nov. 20th. The watch finally arrived but with the wrong bracelet and she says she will send the correct one soon.... (of course, she said that almost a month ago...)

got my watch back from Ruby - made a new thread with pics

greg_r
Try TTK... :lol:

I did. Worked out real well :P

sconehead

Glad to hear it worked out Alphakazi...

JohnG

STILL waiting for that bracelet from Ruby.

iabounty
STILL waiting for that bracelet from Ruby.

STILL waiting for Rubys evil sister to knock on my front door..............

Luthier

I'm going to GZ soon, want me to spank her?

mcloud
I'm going to GZ soon, want me to spank her?

Did anyone mention spanking? Just my 2c. My very first watch order was from Ruby, who was highly recommended (by dave123 - I think). It never arrived and after a fair few emails, she just offered to refund my money, which she did. It was an odd start, but I persevered and now ... Oh God help me, I'm here, but trying to get away :beer:

greg_r

Rumour has it that Ruby is back to her old self and offering a good service again. (Yes, John & Onze - she apparently sells watches too..). Read quite a few good reports lately. Anybody got any thoughts on whether we should restore her to the Trusted Dealer list?