Montauk Highway - Pics and short review

shandroid

06e28232.jpg

1f182455.jpg

23946ccb.jpg

90e374eb.jpg

Problems.png

DSC01798.jpg

Interestingly, my mont has not drawn comments of adoration, caused supermodels to drop at my feet, stopped wars or even provoked much more than 'what's that?!' upon dealing with colleagues today...

Although the opening to this post is not entirely true, had I posted this 20 minutes ago it would have been (although at least one supermodel passed out at my feet i think, and so I did the gentlemanly thing and tipped her a fiver for a free big mac) and most recently i had an encounter where one of the boys grabbed my wrist with the enthusiasm of a sped on an ice-cream cone, exclaiming 'that's a f'ing cool watch!' then continued with 'all it needs is a silver band and it would be awesome - what is it?'.....

Other comments included a monotone 'yeh, I don't hate it', the very well thought out, and succinctly put, 'ugh, jeez dogg, what is that thing....? not my style, eh' So passion in my work mates, does not my Montauk conjure....

It would seem that I'm basking in the glory of being, 'individual', at least when in the company of the majority of my work colleagues. Do I care...? Fu@k no - I love this thing, and it is in fact growing on me more and more as the day goes on.

I'm genuinely worried about sending it back to Toro for replacement... I almost find it's imperfections endearing - but then I remember how anal retentive I am about my wrist attire, so I suck it up momentarily while this little beauty steals my gaze, and decide it ha to be done - but our love is true....

If you're in the fence, grow a set, buy a set, borrow them back from your missus - do whatever it takes, but man up and buy it!

Woooooo!!!!! :-)

jeffw69

As long as you love it, that's all that matters.

Nisv

Allright, thanks for sharing :)

patnaboy

Wow! This watch looks awesome! I am totally diggin it. Where did you get the white strap? It goes really well with it.

shandroid

Came from orloff.... A great bloke and very easy to deal with!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

erok68

06e28232.jpg

1f182455.jpg

23946ccb.jpg

90e374eb.jpg

Problems.png

DSC01798.jpg

Interestingly, my mont has not drawn comments of adoration, caused supermodels to drop at my feet, stopped wars or even provoked much more than 'what's that?!' upon dealing with colleagues today...

Although the opening to this post is not entirely true, had I posted this 20 minutes ago it would have been (although at least one supermodel passed out at my feet i think, and so I did the gentlemanly thing and tipped her a fiver for a free big mac) and most recently i had an encounter where one of the boys grabbed my wrist with the enthusiasm of a sped on an ice-cream cone, exclaiming 'that's a f'ing cool watch!' then continued with 'all it needs is a silver band and it would be awesome - what is it?'.....

Other comments included a monotone 'yeh, I don't hate it', the very well thought out, and succinctly put, 'ugh, jeez dogg, what is that thing....? not my style, eh' So passion in my work mates, does not my Montauk conjure....

It would seem that I'm basking in the glory of being, 'individual', at least when in the company of the majority of my work colleagues. Do I care...? Fu@k no - I love this thing, and it is in fact growing on me more and more as the day goes on.

I'm genuinely worried about sending it back to Toro for replacement... I almost find it's imperfections endearing - but then I remember how anal retentive I am about my wrist attire, so I suck it up momentarily while this little beauty steals my gaze, and decide it ha to be done - but our love is true....

If you're in the fence, grow a set, buy a set, borrow them back from your missus - do whatever it takes, but man up and buy it!

Woooooo!!!!! :-)

Hello. Nice AP

Where can i buy this one.

Del

As I said in the other thread where you asked the same question, it was a limited edition run by Toro but they are all sold out now. Member to member sales is your only option now but expect to pay a premium.