Sign in to follow this  
E-Dub

177 Between The Lugs

E-Dub

Can someone post a pic of the 177 case, between the lugs. I received this one from a TD just before CNY. Case between the lugs looks funny to me with an indent for the strap? Not sure if I just never noticed the semi-circular indent on the case for strap clearance before, of if this is something I should take up with them. I don't have any other non-fiddy case PAM's to compare with either, but searched the site and didn't see any pics that look like this. The website and QC pics I received prior to getting the watch didn't have this angle, so I may be stuck if its a loser. Let me know if this case is normal or not. Otherwise, the thing seems tip-top.Thx - E-Dubs

177.jpg

photo.jpg

E-Dub

C'mon guys. Someone tell me, because if its up to standards, I'm going to drop a ton on some new straps.

Is that case normal or $hite?

E

spboudart

Of course, it's normal, without that indent most strap would be damaged by the case edge...but yours looks a bit bigger than usual.

boneyjr

My watch is at home, but I happened to have these pics in my phone. I know its hard to tell, and my memory isn't perfect, but I dont recal the indents.

f83a0c42.jpg

2eb6427c.jpg

E-Dub

Thanks, guys, Its staying on the pillow until after CNY, when I can get a hold of the dealer on this. I agree they all have an indent, but this covers half the side of the case and def looks strange. Much diff than boney's.

Another lesson in patience... wish I could learn.

E-Dub

boneyjr

I will take better pics when I get home tonight.

kolchak

I asked the same question about a ti getat case last year with larger indents than yours and most said their ti cases looked similar.

My recent H factory 177 purchase has no indent, so probably depends on maker - do you know which version you have?

frank t

Edited by frank t

Cynikal.Mindset

pamkoba16.jpg

leprestige230208054pd8.jpg

E-Dub

Yeah, dealer says best version without time bomb movement, not H-fact, but no other version or name.

Interesting about the getat case, so it looked the same? Seems to really be noticable to me on this one, but may just be one of those flaws that, once it catches your eye, is the only thing you see.

E

kolchak

Yeah, dealer says best version without time bomb movement, not H-fact, but no other version or name.

Interesting about the getat case, so it looked the same? Seems to really be noticable to me on this one, but may just be one of those flaws that, once it catches your eye, is the only thing you see.

E

Yes - very similar. I sold the tat but if you search main forum there were a bunch of pics.