Sign in to follow this  
BigBuys

Introducing My New 2011 Explorer II

BigBuys

Just unpacked my new 42mm Explorer II and it is great! Feels better than my DSSD and looks larger because of the bright white dial.

DSC00913.jpg

DSC00918.jpg

DSC00845.jpg

Takken

Looks very good :D

part_timer

Nice! B)

Who'd ye get it from? :)

crewldude

Great looking watch...been thinking about getting one of those myself...need a white dial for the spring/summer.

BigBuys

Nice! B)

Who'd ye get it from? :)

This came from Andrew/TrustyTime, which is NOT a TD here on RWG but is a TD on another forum. They are a drop shipper with very, very poor quality control but good customer service. This was a replacement for a bad watch that I sent back and they returned it to me just like the first time. So they offered to exchange and I picked this Rolex. Guess what, it arrived DOA also. Had a local WM fix it for me. Done with them for good. Stick with TD on RWG!

robznet

Nice watch bro but no qc from the dealer is bad! However - enjoy mate!

NFleischer

Doesn't Andrew do QC pix now,like Josh?

I've never really dealt with Andrew much- my first watch was a DOA. I've had better luck with Josh over the years.

BigBuys

Doesn't Andrew do QC pix now,like Josh?

I've never really dealt with Andrew much- my first watch was a DOA. I've had better luck with Josh over the years.

It is beyond my ability to determine, while looking at QC photos, if date wheels turn or intermittent stopage of movement. Those are functionality issues that photos can not convey. This is true regardless if it is Andrew or Josh, or even Mary. The good news is that Mary and other TDs actually check functionality prior to shipment, rather than trans ship from factory to buyer.

The funny thing is that TT's CS response emails claimed that I should have caught the problems in the QC photos! That's right I'm bad, but I am not THAT bad! My analytical skills fail to penetrate the digital domain of photographs to identify faulty movements and date wheels that do not turn.

greg_r

Nice ExpII! :)

solkryssare

Excellent SEL fit! That shit makes me happy

stupid121

What a lume!!! No bulb needed anymore.

I'm glad not to have any troubles with Andrew till now!