Sign in to follow this  
dabank

Where to buy a AP replica leather band?

dabank
dabank

I need a band, I am almost done cleaning up this watch and removing all the scratches, I love this watch I have had it since 2003 and the band is falling apart. Frank

dabank

Check with the Trusted Dealers in the Strap section. They should be able to help you out!

http://www.replica-w...p?showforum=187

I have looked at the TDs sites they all look to make really nice custom ones. I am looking to buy a rep one with the AP logo and marking just like if I bought a new rep watch.....do you know of any dealers the sell just the rep bands? Thank you, Frank

RichardMiami

Frank

In that case, you will have to email the trusted dealers themselves, or hope that someone here has one to sell. Personally, I would shoot off emails to Narikaa, WatchInternational, MR, etc. and see what they have.

dabank

I still need a band.

jeffw69

I still need a band.

a whole year later? Must not need it that bad. :facepalm:

ronin007

LOL

fana05

If all you want is a rep band, get in touch with the folks over at puretime. They are sending me an AP Diver rubber strap with 4 end links, 4 case screws, and the strap screw bars. Even sent me a bunch of QC pictures of the straps and the screws. A little spendy but if you don't want to wait until one pops up in M2M, that's the way to go. Any of the TDs on here can probly source you one though

dabank
If all you want is a rep band, get in touch with the folks over at puretime. They are sending me an AP Diver rubber strap with 4 end links, 4 case screws, and the strap screw bars. Even sent me a bunch of QC pictures of the straps and the screws. A little spendy but if you don't want to wait until one pops up in M2M, that's the way to go. Any of the TDs on here can probly source you one though

I need one for a old case and don't see any dealers selling the old case RO.