Sign in to follow this  
Leigh

Leigh

Hi, new to your site

I've been a big fan of replica watches for some time, but have always purchased from stores when on hols in turkey. I have to say that I have never been disappointed in the quality or the reliability.

Now I have a dilemer, I want to buy a Rolex air king with black face with bars around the bezel. I've serched the net and found a few sites that sell the watch that I want, but I'm to nervous about buying one over the net. I've looked through the trusted sites on here, but cannot find the watch?

Any surguestions welcome.

Thanks

Leigh

Luthier

Welcome to the Forum, Leight!

If you like your turkish reps, you'll definitely love our dealers watches, it's 100 times better. If you want something specific, like AirKing with black dial and stick markers - send the picture of this watch to our trusted dealers, and they'll find it for you. That's how it work here in most cases.

Leigh

Thanks power max I'll do that.

Leigh

Cyril_Clunge

Powermax! :D

Luthier

Damn.

jeffw69
:rofl:

dipps

Supermax!

RichardMiami

Hey... he could have called you Swirling Multi-colored Thingy :giggle:

powderfreak

:rofl:

So when does Luth change his "Powermax!" to "Luthier"?

BTW: Hey Leigh :wave:

Gazillionaire

Lol I'm still embarrassed from when in my first few posts I thanked someone called 'Newbie'!! I thought it odd at the time why you'd call yourself that lol

Welcome to the forum Leigh :)

It's Chinese New Year currently so the TD's are on Holiday, so don't expect an answer back until 6th plus of Feb. I'd recommend asking Mary from WatchInternational, just email asking what you want and include a photo, you'll be blown away by the quality of these replicas as opposed to the cheap ones you are buying off Turkish stalls. Enjoy the forum.

Leigh

Thanks for the replies, will do.

Luthier

Gaz, now you'll be accused of shilling for Mary.

:D

Amit

Super turbo power ranger MAX!

Leigh

I'll apologise in advance, but how do I get onto BK watch garage website - I know another stupid question, but please bare with me :suck:

leigh

Del

Hello and welcome! :thumbsup2:

Leigh

Thank you.

Leigh

Well just ordered my first watch - from perfect clones. Please please let everything be ok? If it is then I'm sure I'm going to be spending a small fortune thanks to this site. I have read that several people have had good experiences with perfect clones so fingers crossed.

Leigh

g.man

PAGING POWERMAX!

Cyril_Clunge
:thud:

robznet

Hi Leigh - welcome to RWG! You just gotta learn to call "powermax" Luthier or George and you will be fine! (he don't bite...........much)! :giggle:

Leigh

Haha thanks for the advice.

Luthier

Leight, there's nothing wrong with Perfect Clones, except that Josh is a dropshipper (mean he never see the watch), and, because he's NOT our Premium Trusted Dealer - you're not protected by our Administration, who solve all issues with OUR dealers. You can get excellent watch, and will be happy to the rest of your life, but you can get DOA watch (Dead On Arrival), or the watch with issues, and then you're on your own. But Josh is famous for taking care of issues quite fast, so, no worries.

But I'd highly recommend our dealers - Josh is more expensive in the most cases.

Good luck!

POWERMAX.

robznet

Good luck!

POWERMAX.

:lmao:

Leigh

Ta, thanks for the advice. The watch I wanted, I couldn't find on the TD sites - spent hours looking. I saw that some members have had good experiences with PC so thought I'd give it a go. Hope it's ok, but time will tell. I'll post up some picks when/if it arrives. I've seen some nice ceramic subs that I fancy on some of the TD sites. Hope first watch is ok just to give me some confidence.

Leigh