Sign in to follow this  
airplaine

Anybody knows where can I buy a ceramic eta noobmariner

airplaine

I'm new to this forum and I was wondering if anyone outhere knows where can I buy a ceramic bezel noobmariner with 2836 eta or asian 2836 movement from a trusted seller.Thanks Tom

Cyril_Clunge

Hi Tom, welcome to the forum.

I know you just want to jump in, get the answer you want and buy a watch, but believe me the best thing to do is take your time and read. There is a lot of info here and it will help you greatly if you make the effort to do the research.

As for which TD has the watch you want, you can always ask a TD. :) Choose your dealer and then ask them to find your watch. Good luck.

Luthier

Yep, to what CC said. Read trusted dealers offers, send request to all, compare prices, and then choose, from whom to buy.

But again - I highly recommend to read not only TDs offers, but also feedbacks, and then you'll decide, what dealer is yours.

Education is very important thing, mate...

:D

Welcome to the Forum, best place on Earth!

robznet

+ 1000 Luth - and welcome to RWG Tom! :thumbsup2:

Member X

+1 to cyril.

Participation = fun, therefore join us on the darkside ;)

chum_2000_uk

Yeah.... but, who has the best sub!!!???? :popcorn:

myaz

Maybe you're not that much into watches and you don't want to spend the time and effort. The ceramic 2836 is a common offering. Therefore,

if you ask Mary at WatchInternational or Marvellous Replicas, they'll get it for you.

If you want to go a step up, contact BK's Watch Garage.

Problem might be that you won't be real informed before the purchase.

Best of luck, stick around and welcome.

airplaine

Hi Tom, welcome to the forum.

I know you just want to jump in, get the answer you want and buy a watch, but believe me the best thing to do is take your time and read. There is a lot of info here and it will help you greatly if you make the effort to do the research.

As for which TD has the watch you want, you can always ask a TD. :) Choose your dealer and then ask them to find your watch. Good luck.

Hi Cyril Thanks for your advice.Tom

airplaine

Hi guys thanks for the warm wellcome from all of you ,I'll take your advice and do my reserch before I buy anything.What should I look for to buy a ceramic submariner that has the looks and the quallity of the real think.I also have one that came to me broken with an ETA 2836 movement and like to fix it,any sugestions?Thanks again .Tom