Sign in to follow this  
DaMenaCe

My Tag Heuer from Toro Bravo already broken in 30 days

Luthier

Wait, wait... You saying, that watch works well, when you wind it manually, right? And it doesn't wind itself automatically, right?

OK, here's my question: do you move your arm enough during the day, or not enough? If not enough - ANY auto will stop in a few minutes or hours.

Maybe, there's nothing wrong with watch, just you don't know, how auto works?

powderfreak

Wank more - help it can :yoda: (referring to Luthier's post, he could be right ;))

Seriously: It's a bummer to get a watch that dies after a few days, it's even worse to get one DOA - but as mentioned before, that's part of the game.

I have had quite a few "surprising" and educational experiences with reps, but after a while you get used to it. If one out of five watches hase some

kind of issues, then you are okay imo. Some others had worse or better experiences, whatever you do, best of luck with your nex rep :)

jeffw69

+1 on wanking more!

torobravo

Sorry man, I cannot just send you a brand new watch because it's broken and if you are not willing to ship it back than I cannot help you. Your watch is not broken because it came from torobravo, it's broken because it's this is part of the game sometimes. If you want to return it to me, you know to find me. Cheers, t-

DaMenaCe

Sorry man, I cannot just send you a brand new watch because it's broken and if you are not willing to ship it back than I cannot help you. Your watch is not broken because it came from torobravo, it's broken because it's this is part of the game sometimes. If you want to return it to me, you know to find me. Cheers, t-

Thanks for replying. I understand it's part of the game. I hoped there was a better solution in The Netherlands. But probarly there isn't.

This week i let you know if i send it back, or keep it and wind it every day.

grb

What a brilliant civilised solution to this I wish we could all learn from this. Well done the pair of you

DaMenaCe

I have a question. If i decide to buy a new valjoux 7750 (asia), can i replace it by myself?

Edited by DaMenaCe