Sign in to follow this  
matt9

eagleswatches.com

matt9

Hi

I know this is my first post but I haven't found anything on this forum about this particular website. Is this legitimate?

I know to stay with the trusted dealers but I thought I'd ask about this site simply because it has the one watch I've been looking for: www.eagleswatches.com/replica-omega-de-ville-tourbillon. I've been searching for a very high quality replica of this watch but haven't found anything legitimate yet, not even with the 'trusted dealers'.

The other watch I was looking for was a Rolex Oyster (I checked a few of the trusted dealers and I have an idea of which to go for, yet to decide which dealer will sell me the highest quality replica of this particular watch...but thats for another thread/discussion).

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

greg_r

Rule #1: If a non-trusted dealer is advertising something that is unavailable from the trusted dealers, you are being scammed.

Seriously. If it exists, one of the dealers on our trusted list WILL be able to get it. The photo on the website you mention looks to be of the gen.

Mazz

Neve rear dof them but if our dealers cant get it it means it's usually not repped.

Have you tried to send a picture of the watch your looking for to some of them.

Nisv

Sorry mate, massive scammers.

Here's their AP Millenary pianoforte:

4461_P_1262692667493.jpg

Just stick to our trusted dealers, if the watch you're after is repped - you'll get it ;)

matt9

Hi, thanks for the replies. I'm awaiting responses from the following trusted dealers: WatchInternational and Lawrence: AsiaKrono.com

I had a feeling that this site would be very dodgy, cant say I was going to order from them anyway unless a few members on here actually have legitimate dealings with them. I know I can get a great Rolex replica easily enough from the trusted dealers, just this Omega is proving hard.

matt9

Sorry mate, massive scammers.

Here's their AP Millenary pianoforte:

4461_P_1262692667493.jpg

Just stick to our trusted dealers, if the watch you're after is repped - you'll get it ;)

I will be sticking to the dealers. Do you (or anyone else) have any recommendations who I should be contacting specifically for this replica? Does one dealer specialize more for Tourbillion style watches

Mazz

Looks like a corm golden bridge.

greg_r

I will be sticking to the dealers. Do you (or anyone else) have any recommendations who I should be contacting specifically for this replica? Does one dealer specialize more for Tourbillion style watches

Don't automatically assume that a rep exists just because the gen does. There's a lot of exotics out there that simply aren't repped.

Nisv

They all more or less get the watches from the same factories, so just PM a pic of the watch you're looking for to one of our TD:s, if it's repped - you'll get it.

Try Watchinternational or Marvellous replica ;)

jeffw69

Hall of shame?

Mrjeffrogers

Stick to the trusted dealers and you are home free

DeLaForce

Hall of shame?

+1 that's horrible

GWT

where is the list of trusted dealers i cant get to it some help please nemb??