Sign in to follow this  
Frazzle

What's better 111h or 111m

Frazzle

Which model is better? What's the difference apart from serial number ref.

Thanks

Del

The 111N actually! :D

It's the latest version from the Noob Factory.

Luthier

SEARCH button is your friend. It was discussed numerous of times.

Frazzle

Thanks Luther and Del. I'm searching through to find the thread as we speak. There's one for sale and I'm trying to work out a fair price before I get snuffled on a potentially good deal! Cheers

Luthier

There was a comparison thread with all the details, side by side. Find it.

Frazzle

Is there a quick answer, yes I am being slightly lazy but struggling with the search engine plus the seller can't tell me whether is is a high or low beat 6497. It's a year old and he wants $174. It has a strp he bought for $47. It's in used condition and has been worn several times?

Help a newbie who has long been awaiting a new rep purchase (beg, grovel, dribble)

Dr Yan

The 111N actually! :D

It's the latest version from the Noob Factory.

Glad for once I read the previous posts, cos I was just about to post exactly the same thing.

I dont usually bother reading, must be the red wine makin me all interrlechewal 'n shit :D

Del
Is there a quick answer, yes I am being slightly lazy but struggling with the search engine plus the seller can't tell me whether is is a high or low beat 6497. It's a year old and he wants $174. It has a strp he bought for $47. It's in used condition and has been worn several times?

Help a newbie who has long been awaiting a new rep purchase (beg, grovel, dribble)

Unless I knew exactly what I was buying I wouldn't pay that much. Don't let the strap sway you, you'd be better buying one yourself.

Why don't you buy Toro's starter 111 if you don't want to buy the latest best version? It's amazing for the price - check his section.

Frazzle

Thanks Del, I personally thought it was steep. I have enquired about Toro's starter but want it with the Tan strap, which appears to have on/off availability. I have offerd the seller £69 based on the fact Mik sold an unused 111h a year old for $99 recently and that was an expceptional deal. Of the seller accepts my offer brilliant. If not back on the hunt for my first PAM. All very exciting.

Frazzle

Okay offer refused on the overalls priced 111H. So I have moved on to your suggestion Del of looking at new again. In your experience Del is there a marked difference between high and low beat 6497's?

Thanks

Luthier

Yes, there's the mark - "high beat".

:rofl:

Frazzle

It's difficult being the new boy, just otta keep my head up and keep offering to make the teas and soon I'll be embraced! Well maybe! :0)

Amit

High beat should t really make a difference to 111.

Go for toro offer, and have the fun job of searching for a nice strap in tan colour that you want.

Luthier

It's difficult being the new boy, just otta keep my head up and keep offering to make the teas and soon I'll be embraced! Well maybe! :0)

Don't worry, mate, you doing just well.

:D