Sign in to follow this  
Mazz

Grand Seiko Goodness........................

Mystery Shopper

Does all come with the goodlooking face on dial?

Mazz, I think this references your reflection in the dial. Overdue for a haircut? :D

Nice pick up.

Mazz

Thats what i was referring to....................:D slightly long for mil regs but no where near hippie

jdoe

Nice!

Mazz

Thanks JDOE

Mazz

Movement9S55ei8htohms.jpg

The 9s55 has 26 jewels, is an automatic, 28800vph (4Hz), handwind and hacking, 50 hour power reserve, movement. The 9S55 is capable of exceeding COSC specs, because the Seiko specs are -3 to +5 seconds per day. It is a completely in-house movement, which means that everything from oil to the mainspring is made by Seiko. It is rumored that it even has a Lossier inner coil on the hairspring. Which one commentator says is "A very nice touch you will not find in any modern Swiss watches to my knowledge."

kolchak

I'd be guessing 39 kolchak. GS are rarely any bigger.

Yep 39 but it wears bigger

Considering how nice these GS's are, I'm ashamed to say I know zippy about them. Wasn't even sure if "Grand" applied to size or higher quality but obviously the latter,

Does look much larger than 39 mm...

schmooze

Very nice indeed. must------resist...

Mazz

dont try..................its worth it

Mazz
gB.

Grand Seiko Watchmaker Kamijo-san

He's really quick and precise with his fingers. I bet he's popular with the ladies... :Whistle:

:lol:

Mazz

I saw some videos last night .....................pretty amazing ......................I heard he has groupies in Japan :D

gB.
I saw some videos last night .....................pretty amazing ......................I heard he has groupies in Japan

At least he's safe and wears finger condoms, which is good.

:popcorn:

kolchak

TY. I have whole new level of respect & appreciation for Seiko. Also a suggestion for the TD section:

Trusted dealers at RWG are known, quite modestly, as the “hand of god”. They perform procurement, QC testing, billing & shipping of various replica watches to RWG members to achieve the respected “TD standard”. Admittedly this sounds like marketing-speak, but anecdotal evidence from H & Noob factory Replica watch owners indicate that they are some of the most accurate - right out of the box replica watches available today.

real copy -

Watch adjusters are known as, quite modestly, as the “hand of god”. They perform regulation and testing of movements to achieve the “Grand Seiko standard”. Admittedly this sounds like marketing-speak, but anecdotal evidence from Grand Seiko owners indicate that they are some of the most accurate - right out of the box - mechanical watches available today.

Mazz

you gotta be careful with Japanese watch groupies

:popcorn: