Sign in to follow this  
pulguitel

Opinion on jpc8118.com

pulguitel

Hello,

I've been browsing the web in order to find a place to purchase some nice replicas.

I've found this one: http://www.jpc8118.com/, that has some quartz models at good price. i prefer also mechanical watches, but are more expensive.

I'd like to know if anybody has some experience with this shop, in order to know if it is good or not.

I was interested in this model: Audemars Piguet Rubens Barrichello Limited Ed. Blue.

thanks in advance!

greg_r
Hello,

I've been browsing the web in order to find a place to purchase some nice replicas.

I've found this one: http://www.jpc8118.com/, that has some quartz models at good price. i prefer also mechanical watches, but are more expensive.

I'd like to know if anybody has some experience with this shop, in order to know if it is good or not.

I was interested in this model: Audemars Piguet Rubens Barrichello Limited Ed. Blue.

thanks in advance!

Ah, that's Josh's site. He's reliable and on our trusted dealer list (I've bought from him myself - his service is very good). The only downside is that he can be more expensive than some of the other dealers. Personally, I'd try contacting WatchInternational or PrestigeWatchCo (also on our trusted dealer list - they both have dealer forums here, too) first as you may save yourself rather a lot of dough.

I should probably warn you, however, that the secs@12 modification to the movement on those APs can result in reduced reliability - many of them are fine, but be prepared to get the movement serviced by a rep-friendly watchmaker.

Welcome to RWG! :D

jameo210369

Hi pulguitel,

As Greg has already advised above, try using one of the other dealers, Perfect Clones are good dealers just very pricey.

The Audemars Piguet Ruben Barrichello is a stunning watch and would look great on your wrist but I think $598 is to expensive.

If you can get her for around $450 to $500 then you have got a great deal.

Keep us updated on what the other dealers say, Mary should be able to source her for you and she will give you a good price.

pulguitel

Thanks for your advices!

I've contacted lawrence to check some models with him (TH Monaco, Patek, Graham, VC)

cheers

jameo210369

Be careful pulguitel, this is an addictive hobbie.

Let us know what you decide on?

spboudart
Be careful pulguitel, this is an addictive hobbie.

Let us know what you decide on?

People love Josh or Andrew: The Cartel!

They're not scammer, just thieves selling 30% minimum above the normal price!

I like to pay the price, if you try to put it up my a$$ even with a smile and kisses in the neck: It just WON'T do it.

greg_r

:irish_dance:

Spboudart, you're a class act :lol:

Well, I guess pulguitel will now at least have some idea of the tone of this board.... LMAO

NFleischer

You can buy with confidence. Josh is one of the easiest and fastest dealers around.

some of his stuff is more expensive than for example PWC, but he really is in the ball park with all the other dealers.

I really don't think he is 30% more than the average- go check Eurotimez or Puretime. they are almost the same.

greg_r
You can buy with confidence. Josh is one of the easiest and fastest dealers around.

some of his stuff is more expensive than for example PWC, but he really is in the ball park with all the other dealers.

I really don't think he is 30% more than the average- go check Eurotimez or Puretime. they are almost the same.

True, but Puretime is also cartel, and Eurotimez is consistently overpriced too... Josh is by far the best of the three, which is why he's on our Trusted Dealer list, but there are other dealers as good who offer better prices.

jameo210369

Make your own choices pulguitel, we'll provide constructive opinions but it's all down to you mate.

houndoggie

They/He is fine.. solid dealer with good service and reputable.. They/He is a dropshipper like most of the others.

Luthier
They/He is fine.. solid dealer with good service and reputable.. They/He is a dropshipper like most of the others.

Robert, Lawrence and Mary are not a dropshippers. They inspect every watch before shipping.

NFleischer

Ruby is abit cheaper than Josh, but her service is not as good or fast IMO.

others have also noted problems with Ruby- ask John for example if he'd buy from her.

spboudart

Hont is my favorite! Definiltly 30% and less compares to the Cartel boys!

Never tried Robert but will do soon!

oscarmadfish

i have never had a problem with josh - fast and reliable

i am now starting to deal with robert ( he has been very helpfull )

i will be trying lawerence and mary in the future

welcome :) and you wont go far wrong with the trusted dealers list

sconehead

Consider it like buying something from a high end store...Josh has a slick site, decent aftersales, a lot of staff and therefore bigger overheads...which in turn you foot the bill for. He also dropships.

Ruby is a one-woman band, ok website, better prices, decent aftersales and will send you a pic of the actual watch prior to shipping to check over if you ask.

Robert (PWC/T4D) seems to have some of the cheapest prices around, no website as I'm aware of (posts offerings on the boards but can get most stuff if you ask), does a quick check of every watch and from experience his aftersales is excellent.

Hont will also send a pic, his prices are slightly higher than Robert imo and has decent aftersales, don't think he accepts paypal still though?

I haven't used Lawrence or Mary as of yet but reports seem favourable.

Regarding shipping, Josh is noted for his fast shipping but all the above get them out reasonably quickly and as a matter of fact, the quickest I've recieved a watch to the U.K. from, to date, is Robert...

Just my opinions, it's your choice, all are trusted dealers for a reason... :)

greg_r

Good summary, Sconey :)

jameo210369

Pick your dealer then pick your watch, good luck

sconehead
Pick your dealer then pick your watch, good luck

Look at the avatar thread jameo...I think Gregs replaced your pic with some haloween type photo...it's horrific... damn those pesky admins... :):rofl:

greg_r

.... that gives me an idea.... :)

jameo210369

No that's me sconehead.

sconehead
No that's me sconehead.

A bit of a 'Carragher with a cob on' going on there eh Jameo??? :)

I just found a pic of me with shades on from the Lakes this year...I'll post it shortly...do your worst...:rofl:

jameo210369

I'm sure I know you sconehead, either that or your face has been on crimewatch. LMAO ha ha

RolexAddict

Another thing is to take under consideration : the watch models accuracy.

For exemple, Rolex. I speak about Rolex, because its the only brand I know well.

This is not to consider as a critic of some dealers from the list here, but lot of watches are not very accurate rep. I depend the factories where the dealers place orders

Also take care with very low priced reps like Daytonas, material used is not stainless steel. Kinf of nickel coated carbon steel cases and bracelets which will rust and comes yellow or brown only with your skin acidity

My personal little experience : -limited to 3 dealers-

Josh = 100% happy, if anything is wrong, there is always a positive issue. I prefer to pay more, its a confort

Precious Time : the same,

Andrew : the same, except I never got exactly what I ordered in his vintage Rolex section, that's bad as he offers the best choice of accurate vintage models

sconehead
I'm sure I know you sconehead, either that or your face has been on crimewatch. LMAO ha ha

I was chewing a wasp at the time...it's a Cumbrian delicacy you know...:)