Sign in to follow this  
pulguitel

Opinion on jpc8118.com

sconehead
Another thing is to take under consideration : the watch models accuracy.

For exemple, Rolex. I speak about Rolex, because its the only brand I know well.

This is not to consider as a critic of some dealers from the list here, but lot of watches are not very accurate rep. I depend the factories where the dealers place orders

Also take care with very low priced reps like Daytonas, material used is not stainless steel. Kinf of nickel coated carbon steel cases and bracelets which will rust and comes yellow or brown only with your skin acidity

My personal little experience : -limited to 3 dealers-

Josh = 100% happy, if anything is wrong, there is always a positive issue. I prefer to pay more, its a confort

Precious Time : the same,

Andrew : the same, except I never got exactly what I ordered in his vintage Rolex section, that's bad as he offers the best choice of accurate vintage models

Not criticizing your choice of dealers RA but they will be the same...they're all part of the 'cartel' as it's known on the boards...

We must make it clear to the OP though, that generally, all the dealers have access to the exact same models from the exact same factories...

pulguitel

thanks a lot for your information and the good welcome!!!

Yesterday I thougth I had sent a PM to Lawrence, but it seems I failed to send it, so today I'll ask him again about the Monaco Concept Chrono.

I was interested also in the Graham Swordfish "Left" (I wear the watch always in the right hand), some Patek models, Vacheron Constantin Jubile 1755 and my sister asked my about the Rolex Day-Date.

So I'll try to contact with some of the dealers you have recommended me.

Many thanks again guys!

jameo210369

Wow that's a big shopping list you have pulguitel.

If you think picking the seller is hard, wait to you submit your order then you have to wait for your watch to arrive. Tick tock time slows down, then we have the customs and excise men in the black suits that follow you around.

Welcome to the crazy game of the rep watch world

trailboss99

May be an idea to send Lawrence an email instead of a PM. He drops by but not every day.

Col.

RolexAddict
Not criticizing your choice of dealers RA but they will be the same...they're all part of the 'cartel' as it's known on the boards...

We must make it clear to the OP though, that generally, all the dealers have access to the exact same models from the exact same factories...

Yes and no... I don't complete agree,

For exemple, I got various vintage Daytonas, various Explorer and Subs from PT, Josh and Andrew.

I assume, for these 3 dealers, on a same model, I got different cases, dials and bracelet.

On vintage Daytonas for exemple, as I rebuild completely the case/chrono pushers position by TIG welding, there is a BIG difference between stuff coming from these 3 dealers.

All models are not coming from the same factories.