Thrillseeker

Vote now and end the madness.

How should we abbreviate our new forum.  

22 members have voted

1. 1. How should we abbreviate our new forum.

• RWG1.1
    • RWG1.2
    • RWG1.3
    • RWGV2
    • RWGV3
    • RWG2
    • RWG3
    • RWGEEIDONTREALLYGIVEAFUCKASLONGASYOUGETWHATIMTALKINABOUT
    • RWGJR2

Thrillseeker

Everyone seems to have their own opinion about how this should be done. Now you can cast your vote and allow the debate to end. (No hanging chads please....I dont want any Florida kind recounts and shit like that.) :troll:

Edited by Thrillseeker

swissaddict

I thought this had already been settled....... RWG1.1, no?

bme

1.1 for me.

trailboss99

You left off RWG-Redaux

Col.

greg_r

I voted: RWGEEIDONTREALLYGIVEAFUCKASLONGASYOUGETWHATIMTALKINABOUT... lol

However, officially, according to the admin (whoeverthehellheis :gunbandana: ) it's RWG1.1 :troll:

onzenuub

I am with Greg

Demsey

It auto-saved to my 'favorite's list' as RWG 1.1, so I suppose it's official. What's more interesting is what the other boards will be referring to us as.

I was always fond of TTK referencing me/us as the "...........last clinging shreds of flesh on the Rotten Corpse", but more preferred Omni's allusion to "...............ghostly skeletons rattling on deck of the Flying Dutchman".

Unfortunately, this board will not enjoy the animosity of RWG as Greg has not been falsely accused of scamming anyone. Yet. Greg? Maybe we could start a rumour that all the donations are being funnelled into your Audi. That awta do. No such thing as bad publicity. Case in point; I hear 'Britney' is poised for a huge comeback, tour, album, perfume, exercise vid and twelve step program. So........................

Edited by Demsey

greg_r
Unfortunately, this board will not enjoy the animosity of RWG as Greg has not been falsely accused of scamming anyone. Yet. Greg? Maybe we could start a rumour that all the donations are being funnelled into your Audi. That awta do. No such thing as bad publicity. Case in point; I hear 'Britney' is poised for a huge comeback, tour, album, perfume, exercise vid and twelve step program. So........................

:troll:

Maybe we should just do a RWG watch? That should sort out the animosity issue.... :gunbandana:

Demsey

Pure genius.

AllergyDoc

Our donations fund Greg's Audi?

Demsey

That's what they're saying. Not that I mind too much if he's going to all the trouble to provide all this, but I dunno, the tanned ostrich upholstery, burled African ironwood dash and Bose Mach 6 stereo with 175 CD changer may have been over the top.

JohnG
I thought this had already been settled....... RWG1.1, no?

Yup. It's been settled already.

gottahaverolex

Hey! What about my Audi!? That car is the whole reason I took such a long break from reps. I dropped 20k into the car, and had no money for watches! Welcome to the Audi family Greg! :lol:

greg_r

You're thinking of some other guy... I forget his name... :lol:

Sadly, I already paid for the thing before the 'supporter' program went public. Dammit...

Meantime, the dough raised will cover several months worth of hosting so it does, at least, look like we'll be around for a while yet :rofl:

greg_r

Hey! What about my Audi!? That car is the whole reason I took such a long break from reps. I dropped 20k into the car, and had no money for watches! Welcome to the Audi family Greg! :lol:

hehe, thanx, GHR. Surprised myself by buying it, but it's a real nice machine. Should take delivery sometime early next week - hopefully earlier.

Luthier

:lol:

Maybe we should just do a RWG watch? That should sort out the animosity issue.... :rofl:

RREPLICA WATCH GUIDE WATCH?

How about just simple RWG as it was before, without these stupid 1.2.3.whothefuckcares.else. things? You just create idiotic confusion, guys.

greg_r
That's what they're saying. Not that I mind too much if he's going to all the trouble to provide all this, but I dunno, the tanned ostrich upholstery, burled African ironwood dash and Bose Mach 6 stereo with 175 CD changer may have been over the top.

Hang on - was that on the board or the car? I forget...

bme

Greg, fuck the hosting fees, go out and have a few beers with the money.....that's what Admins usually do isn't it? :thumbsup:

greg_r

Greg, fuck the hosting fees, go out and have a few beers with the money.....that's what Admins usually do isn't it? :thumbsup:

You know me too well, mate :lolcina:

greg_r
RREPLICA WATCH GUIDE WATCH?

How about just simple RWG as it was before, without these stupid 1.2.3.whothefuckcares.else. things? You just create idiotic confusion, guys.

I'm not getting confused at all :thumbsup:

Thrillseeker

I really thought RWG3 was gonna win this thing. Who wants to type 1.1 every time they refer to our forum. Seems a lot easier just to type 3.

greg_r
I really thought RWG3 was gonna win this thing. Who wants to type 1.1 every time they refer to our forum. Seems a lot easier just to type 3.

Well, on that basis I'm kinda with Luthier. The 1.1 is only there to differentiate us from the original, but WE ARE RWG!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

AllergyDoc

My "V3" vote can be converted to a "RWG3" vote.

JohnG

I am with Oscar:

RWG1.1 - The Goat Fucker Edition

U.S. Customs Service

In internal memos we are referring to it as RWG1.1