Sign in to follow this  
jameo210369

Best Breitling rep

jameo210369

Right guys, what is the best / closet / most accurate Breitling rep available??

I know the Chrono Evo version 2 with the grey dial was probably the best around 18 months ago.

And finally which dealer has the best offer.

Come on guys get your minds going.

greg_r

Not my kinda thing, but the SOSF and the Super Avenger seem to get a lot of kudos these days.

The SOH 46 is pretty much identical to the gen and the Flying B chrono is darned close too.

For the rest, you'll need the advice of a Breit fan ;)

jameo210369

Not a big fan of the Flying B Greg but the Super Ocean Heritage is already in my collection. I must admit though I got her around 18 months ago and she wasn't the best rep I have bought I only paid $129.

sconehead

I just picked up a V2 Skyland Avenger (blue dial) from a member sale on RWI for my son for crimbo Jameo. It's a big watch but I'm seriously impressed with it. I also own a V2/V3 BCE graphite dial, great watch but very dressy and an Asian Steelfish white dial which can be worn for all occasions. If you like biggish watches, I'd go for the Skyland if I were you, the grey dial is supposed to be good as well... ;)

greg_r
Not a big fan of the Flying B Greg but the Super Ocean Heritage is already in my collection. I must admit though I got her around 18 months ago and she wasn't the best rep I have bought I only paid $129.

Ah - yeah, the cheapies weren't that good. The later upmarket versions are excellent, though - one is going to be on my shopping list before too long ;)

jameo210369

I can see myself being drawn to the Chrono Evo V3 with graphite dial, not sure about the SS barcelet or the leather strap. I wish the makers would put more effort into the straps and bracelets.