Sign in to follow this  
native2k2

Picking the right website...

native2k2

Hi All,

I'm looking to purchase two replica watches:

High quality Chopard Mille Miglia Chronograph Leather Strap

Omega Specialities Olympic Collection Timeless

I recently purchased an expensive watch which ended up getting destroyed at work, an expensive lesson learnt.

I'm confused on which site to use and concerned with making payment on goods coming from china. I'm simply looking for a respectable replica company to provide me with a watch that will be reliable and good to wear.

I've looked at a few sites such as:

Replicawatchesuk.org

www.wristwatches.me.uk/chopard-mille-miglia-chronograph-leather-strap-p-2196

cheapwatchesuks.com/replica-tag-heuer-watches-969

I've never purchased a replica watch before and talk of it being Swiss or Asian is conflicting.

Any help and advice will be dearly appreciated.

Regards,

Amair

Edited by greg_r
Admin Edit: active links to scam sites disabled

Cyril_Clunge

Ignore those sites they will scam you. Buy with confidence from any of our trusted sellers. Read the posts aimed at newbies and you will learn much.

Welcome and have fun.

Member X

Read, read, read - starting at the Newbie section of this forum, then ask questions when you've spent a couple of weeks looking around. No need to rush into anything, only occasionally do replicas stop being made, so take your time and work out what is around and what you want :)

Got any pics of the damaged gen watch?

jeffw69

Ignore those sites they will scam you. Buy with confidence from any of our trusted sellers. Read the posts aimed at newbies and you will learn much.

Welcome and have fun.

+1 to what Cyril said.

Also, click on the link in my signature.

Welcome!

greg_r

With regard to movements, have a read of this, it will help clarify: http://www.replica-w...?showtopic=6930

As others have said, skip the two sites you linked - both are known scammers. You'll be safe with the trusted dealers here - however, I recommend you have a good read of the site before going any further. There are things that you need to know to make a well-informed choice and a few hours' reading could end up saving you both money and heartache.

Welcome to RWG! :)