Sign in to follow this  
Dove

Looking

Dove

hello everyone,

I was ripped off by globalreplica.com, and then I found this forum. Im looking for a rep Panerai Luminor 1950 8 day (Pam 233 or Pam 289) with box and papers, Ive been looking for it for my husband for a gift, too poor for the real thing LOL. If anyone knows where I can get the whole set please point me in a direction, I have pm'd Prestige and loved how quickly they answered my first pm. I am leary of course due to being ripped off once already.

Please help me through this LOL.

Thanks!

:headdesk:

trailboss99

You picked the right dealer for that watch right away! Robert (PWC) has some beaut Pams at great prices.

One of the best dealers in the Biz in fact. He will take good care of you.

Col.

andy66

i can assure you robert at PWC will look after you,if you stick to the trusted dealers on here you wont go far wrong.theres enough panerai nuts on here to answer any questions youve got.use the search function aswell as theres alot of stirling info to be found.

welcome to the forum aswell.

jameo210369

Hi Dove,

Welcome to the forum, you have picked a very good dealer in Robert. Please note that all dealers recommended on the forum are safe to use.

We don't have many women on the forum so please ignore Onzenuub, he is Dutch.

greg_r

For what it's worth, lots of folks here have bought from PWC - he's a good guy and honest as the day is long. You'll get your watch if you order from him. Many of us have been caught out by one or other of the scam dealers at some point - that'e really why this board is here. We're VERY particular about who makes it on to our trusted dealer list, so you can feel safe here :headdesk:

Something you should know about buying boxes: rep Panerai boxes are often very high quality, but the papers will not necessarily relate to the actual watch you put in it - they're rarely convincing anyhow.

The 233 is certainly available It's not an expensive watch and not a perfect replica (GMT function is faux and the movement is auto - the gen is handwind), but it's still awfully good for the money. You can find a review of mine - with pics - here: http://www.replica-watch-guide.net/forum/i...?showtopic=1370 - it's one of my favourite reps.

There's also a 270 (10 days) rep available for the same price. Very similar watch.

I seem to recall seeing the 289 around too (it's a 233 in gold, if I recall correctly) so you should have a choice to go for - be aware that gold-plated reps are generally not quite as durable as the SS versions, so if your husband is going to wear it every day, he might find that the 233 is a safer bet.

Good luck with your search - feel free to ask if there's anything you're unsure of! :irish_dance:

jameo210369

Your husband has good taste in his watches, I wish my wife would go on line and buy me a PAM :headdesk:

Dove

Greg the pictures in the link you gave is the watch Im looking for, Id like rose gold, but either ss or rose gold is fine.

and jameo LOL...he wants a Pam, barbara, donna, debbie LOL

Your husband has good taste in his watches, I wish my wife would go on line and buy me a PAM :lol:
Edited by Dove

andy66
For what it's worth, lots of folks here have bought from PWC - he's a good guy and honest as the day is long. You'll get your watch if you order from him. Many of us have been caught out by one or other of the scam dealers at some point - that'e really why this board is here. We're VERY particular about who makes it on to our trusted dealer list, so you can feel safe here :lol:

Something you should know about buying boxes: rep Panerai boxes are often very high quality, but the papers will not necessarily relate to the actual watch you put in it - they're rarely convincing anyhow.

The 233 is certainly available It's not an expensive watch and not a perfect replica (GMT function is faux and the movement is auto - the gen is handwind), but it's still awfully good for the money. You can find a review of mine - with pics - here: http://www.replica-watch-guide.net/forum/i...?showtopic=1370 - it's one of my favourite reps.

There's also a 270 (10 days) rep available for the same price. Very similar watch.

I seem to recall seeing the 289 around too (it's a 233 in gold, if I recall correctly) so you should have a choice to go for - be aware that gold-plated reps are generally not quite as durable as the SS versions, so if your husband is going to wear it every day, he might find that the 233 is a safer bet.

Good luck with your search - feel free to ask if there's anything you're unsure of! :lol:

i told you there was a load of pam nuts on here...lol :D

Luthier

I was scammed big time too, then found this Forum.

Robert is a great choice, indeed.

Aso, I recommend to visit IABOUNTY'S SECTION 8 , "About avatars" , or, better, "Mrs. SFA and Gaytona" thread and follow the rules, i.e. post your picture.

:lol:

Have fun!!!

greg_r
Greg the pictures in the link you gave is the watch Im looking for, Id like rose gold, but either ss or rose gold is fine.

Your husband has good taste in his watches, I wish my wife would go on line and buy me a PAM :lol:

Hmm - well hopefully Robert will get back to you with the options. He's the guy who sold that one to me :lol:

trailboss99

I think you're gunna fit in well here so no running off as soon as you find your watch!

Col.

Dove

I think you're gunna fit in well here so no running off as soon as you find your watch!

Col.

no no, I think I found a home here LOL :lol:

greg_r

+1 !

Novesh

got a mailing address for those nubs?

I'd love to send them an anthrax get well card :lol:

Dove
got a mailing address for those nubs?

I'd love to send them an anthrax get well card :lol:

wish I did, husband would go kick their asses and gimme back my $1200. ...He does call them constantly everyday tho, about 300 calls a day LOL, they even started calling back letting it ring once then hanging up LOL I think hes getting on their nerves. GlobalReplica SUCKS! :lol:

greg_r

Yeah, GR are one of the best known of the scam outfits. Lots of folks have gotten stung by them and/or Bluefakes. :lol:

Sadly, for every good dealer out there, there are a few hundred scam websites.

AllergyDoc

Globalreplica is one of the worst.

I second Greg's advise about avoiding watch papers; they never do match. And all the nice watch boxes I have sit in a box in the storage room.

jameo210369

Wow $1200 big hit, fuck that Globalreplica; I hope they all get cancer of the balls.

Stick to the dealers linked to the forum and you'll be fine, they are linked here not only for good value but also after care if needed.

trailboss99
Wow $1200 big hit, fuck that Globalreplica; I hope they all get cancer of the balls.

Regretably not Jimmy. That's barely the average hit for them.

Col.

oscarmadfish

welcome :irish_dance:

JohnG
hello everyone,

I was ripped off by globalreplica.com, and then I found this forum. Im looking for a rep Panerai Luminor 1950 8 day (Pam 233 or Pam 289) with box and papers, Ive been looking for it for my husband for a gift, too poor for the real thing LOL. If anyone knows where I can get the whole set please point me in a direction, I have pm'd Prestige and loved how quickly they answered my first pm. I am leary of course due to being ripped off once already.

Please help me through this LOL.

Thanks!

Well now we know why she was really looking. :popcorn:

http://repgeek.com/showthread.php?p=101288...d=1#post1012886

trailboss99

Beat me too it John :popcorn:

Col.

jameo210369

I hope something bad happens to her, BITCH

onzenuub

It just did, you called her bitch.

JohnG

It just did, you called her bitch.

That's nothing.

I sent her eBay listing to the Edgewater Police Department with an explanation of the nature of the listing and cc'd a copy to the Richemont Group.