Sign in to follow this  
Prosperity888

Greetings from Malaysia

Prosperity888

Good day everyone, My name is Josh, and its great to be here on RWG. Forums like this and our sister sites are definitely great to educate us about watches and many other things. I really appreciate the opportunity, wish to gain more knowledge and also to contribute some stuffs I have learnt in the near future.

dingle

welcome to the nuthouse :)

Del

Hello and welcome! :thumbsup2:

Mazz

Welcome be sure to visit the museum

greg_r

welcome aboard :D

HWG

welcome to a great forum for more than just great watches.

Nisv

Hi Josh, welcome :)

robznet

Hi Josh......................Nuthouse.jpg

DeLaForce

Welcome :)

James.

Ive heard that malaysia is 'truly asia' ?

ReplicaFromDownunder

Welcome aboard Josh!

:)

graman

Welcome Josh!

Dangerous thing this habit!...especially with you so close to KL's Chinatown! :lol:

bronco bullit

welcome aboard

Prosperity888

Thank you so much for the warm welcome guys! I appreciate it. Glad to be a part of this great community!

Ive heard that malaysia is 'truly asia' ?

Yes indeed it is true, truly Asia, we get a mix of everything you know. A melting pot, different cultures different backgrounds. You've got the majority Malays, Chinese, and Indians, and then you have the indigenous tribes, and many other races too! Sometimes people ask, what makes a Malaysian a Malaysian, its so hard to answer! haha!

Welcome Josh!

Dangerous thing this habit!...especially with you so close to KL's Chinatown! :lol:

Haha! I guess I'm kinda lucky to be situated on the other side of Malaysia, East Malaysia to be precise, North Borneo! Lol. So I might need to take a 2.5 hour flight from the east to the capital to get watch poisoned. Hahaha. anyways, this forum has already poisoned me enough that an antidote would not be able to cure me! Haha

Luthier

Malaysia is truly Asia???

Nothing more far from truth. "Morality police" exist only in Malaysia. Once I drove my car at 3am in Selangor, the freeway was middle of the kinda jungles, and there was a police, stopping every car, and when they see I'm with a girl in the car, two AK-47s were aimed on my face, until the girl proved that she's chinese, not malay. It was exciting moment... If she would be malay - I'd be shot, she would be jailed. Love M-sia!!!

:D

Prosperity888

Malaysia is truly Asia???

Nothing more far from truth. "Morality police" exist only in Malaysia. Once I drove my car at 3am in Selangor, the freeway was middle of the kinda jungles, and there was a police, stopping every car, and when they see I'm with a girl in the car, two AK-47s were aimed on my face, until the girl proved that she's chinese, not malay. It was exciting moment... If she would be malay - I'd be shot, she would be jailed. Love M-sia!!!

:D

wtf did I just read??!!! Lol! Yes, moral police are everywhere.. hahaha!! They're like hunters raiding hotels and motels! But it happens more in some religious state