Sign in to follow this  
anarchy01

Newb to the Replica watch world

anarchy01

Hello to all,

So I am a complete noob when it comes to replica watches I have never bought one before, anyway I have done some research partly how I found this forum :)

I plan to start with the F1 collection some of these I really like plus I am a big F1 nut.

JayZed

I'm a noob too! In one week of finding this place I ordered four watches already...

Welcome!

jzambido

also a noob here. ordered my first and its on its way ;)

Leigh

Hello Guys

Mazz

Hi welcome aboard

Be sure to visit the museum

anarchy01

Thanks all for the prompt welcome :)

adegox

welcome...Im a newb myself...but these guys have taught me a lot, just read lots of threads, use the search function and dont be shy to ask questions

Cyril_Clunge

Welcome. Read, read and then read some more. Then get a second income :)

Del

Hello and welcome! :thumbsup2:

anarchy01

Thanks guys,

Yes I am looking around and thinking wow I want that watch and I want that watch and that and that, I plan to make my first purchase early next week just after pay day and my first watch will be a Tag Heuer F1 chronograph ;)

dalboy

Noob's Noob's everywere, not a single one to spare..... welcome aboard the good ship RWG.mates :giggle:

jeffw69

Hi, welcome to the forum.

I am a noob as well, just ordered a watch.

Where's my tracking #?

dingle

welcome to the nuthouse :)

onionbag

Hello and welcome. :D

Welcome. Read, read and then read some more. Then get a second income :)

I tried that...the missus just keeps raiding my money jar for fripperies....you know, bills, food 'n stuff!

Corv99

If you want to know about the best sub just ask

actually don't!! you may get burnt at the stake

Welcome chaps, enjoy..... one thing to bear in mind in case you have missed, bit of a crack down inthe far east causing a bit of disruption to deliveries etc, so make sure you make contact with dealers to check if they've got the stock, rahter than order from websites I would say.. if you've already done it don't worry our guys will see you right, just may take a bit longer..

Edited by corv99

gran

Welcome F1 nut :drive1:

vjm02-nut.jpg

robznet

Hi mate(s)..............................Nuthouse.jpg

anarchy01

Cheers for all the replies guys, haha some funny ones too ;).

Just a quick question which I have noticed that when looking through the dealer websites most of the brands can be supplied with the box for example you can buy the Tag Heuer box but one of the watches I plan to buy is an Oris watch but it seems that this box is not available from any of the sties any ideas where to get from besides ebay, sorry in advance for the lame noob question.

fatarms

Welcome, dudes.

Luthier

Just a quick question which I have noticed that when looking through the dealer websites most of the brands can be supplied with the box for example you can buy the Tag Heuer box but one of the watches I plan to buy is an Oris watch but it seems that this box is not available from any of the sties any ideas where to get from besides ebay, sorry in advance for the lame noob question.

Mate, all you need is the box like this.

:D

01-20.jpg

J.Eric

Welcome everyone!!

myaz

Not a lame question. Boxes look good when you buy a gen and first take it home. Then you never use the box until you sell it. However, no one cares about boxes for reps. OK, you will find an exception but don't waste the money on boxes. You'll end up getting more reps so follow Luthier's advice and get the kind of box like he recommends.

fatarms

Not a lame question. Boxes look good when you buy a gen and first take it home. Then you never use the box until you sell it. However, no one cares about boxes for reps. OK, you will find an exception but don't waste the money on boxes. You'll end up getting more reps so follow Luthier's advice and get the kind of box like he recommends.

Agreed, people buy the boxes to show people at home or try to sell as gens on ebay. If people try to sell them as gens on ebay, people on sites like this one tend to find them and report them :lol:

Tits McGee

Mate, all you need is the box like this.

:D

01-20.jpg

All noob questions are to be directed to Mr. Luthier. He's by far the most helpful for new people.

fatarms

Luthier is a very resourceful, very caustic, very straightforward sonofabitch. He's a good dude, however, I don't understand how someone that's built like he is has an 8+ inch wrist.