Sign in to follow this  
gB.

GBOGH's PAMily

gB.

I normally do not like to document my horological insanity and have not posted a collection thread before. I decided to share my current PAMily collection since all of these have had some staying power and I have enjoyed them quite a bit, some more than others, and they have required their own separate watch box (I have another watch box full of non-PAMs :facepalm: ). While I have had probably twice this amount of PAMs go through my hands over the past couple of years, the rest have been resold or given away and these are the ones that have remained. I still think I will trim this collection down to half a dozen or less at some point over the next few months, but it's hard to part with any one of these since everyone has been customized or modded to some degree.

6f155363-1.jpg

d00f8c8d-1.jpg

So from top left going clockwise:

- PAM029 from Noob Factory (new premium Asian clone mov't) on gen OEM calf strap

- PAM026k from H Factory (Swiss Unitas 6497-1 mov't swapped by Katt) on Bob 'Assolumente' like strap

- PAM292k from H Factory (Swiss Unitas 6497-1 mov't swapped by Katt) on custom made Gunny 339 Series strap

- PAM025d from DSN (A7750 full tear down service by George M. from RWI) on gen OEM kevlar dive strap (>5ATM tested and have dived in the wild with this one before without any issues) ;)

- PAM253i from H Factory (A7750 running well as is) on black blue contrast "Dakota Aviator" by Piero Magli

- PAM Ferrari Chrono from Robert (Venus copy handwind, buttery smooth) on black red contrast "Dakota Aviator" by Piero Magli

- PAM092 Artos from Robert (A7750 running well as is) on rep Kevlar strap and dive buckle

- PAM177k from H Factory (A6497-1 running well as is) on custom HKTan dark blue strap (almost appears black indoors, but color really pops outside or direct sunlight)

- PAM005 from H Factory (Swiss Unitas 6497-1 mov't swapped by Katt) on leather Rivas strap

- PAM251 ultimate 316F SS from now rogue dealer ReplicaMake (A7753 full tear down service by George M. from RWI) on newer style bracelet; SS is noticely brighter/whiter on this one and really compliments the white dial; very bright superlume

- PAM183G from King (Swiss 6497 advertised, likely Swinese with the plate engravings done by factory) on custom made tan Manifatture Firenze buffalo strap that really goes well with the dial; this one highly modded by Ska with custom mixed blue superlume, refinished dial and high CP installed

- New PAM380 N from PerfectClones (A6497-2 highbeat, working well so far) on gen OEM Assolutamente strap; brighter/whiter 316F SS is noticeable in normal light; really liking this one so far

And this one below does not have a spot in the PAMily watch box due to the 380 arriving, but is loved nonetheless. :D

- PAM104i from PerfectClones (A7750 running well as is) on custom made Inspire gen gator strap; the AR on this is incredible and gives it a little gem like quality when the light hits it just right.

99c41a50.jpg

I also probably have no less than two extra straps per watch above... :facepalm:

Thanks for letting me share. :thumbsup:

Disclaimer: poster is not responsible for potential feelings of PAM inadequacy, and loss of self esteem by other members. ;)

Mazz

Very nice mate

Mazz

Subtle very subtle

deja123

Damn very nice ;-) My 380 will arrive the Next 2 Days too cant wait ;-)

robznet

Oh yes - beautiful collection!

Miracle

WOW

gB.

very nice...you need a vintage Pam to make the collection complete

http://www.rwgboard....showtopic=26964

:D

Nice plug, but I had the Rolerai at one point and the vintage route is not one for me. :D

solkryssare

Great collection of narcotics there

cobn

looks like you have 12 times the same watch..besides the white one.

j/k :D

Nice collection mate!

Leigh

lovely mate!!

dingle

Subtle very subtle

:rofl:

gB.
looks like you have 12 times the same watch..besides the white one.

I would agree with you, to some degree. The subs and chronos are quite different than the base models. But, to the degree that you are correct, is one of the reasons I will be selling at least half of these at some point in the near future. ;)

All hail I have been cured of the PAM virus! At least in theory. I haven't actually posted any for sale yet...

:popcorn:

jeffw69

Damn GBOGH!, you have got it bad!

Addiction at it's finest.

Beautiful collection you have there.

grb

Take no notice GoBig they are all different from what I can see (but I am PAM blind) some of the straps have got different coloured stitching as well. Nice Ferrari ;)

I've got at least one extra strap per piece as well

grb

Can I ask where the box was from if it's not too rude?

GC

A 183 & a 380... you sir have a PAM addiction!

Almost as bad as having a 005 & a 318... that's when you know you are a hopeless.

Wonderful collection GBOGH!

Luthier

Do you have watches too?:D

tommylad

This is what I'm aspiribg to.

How on earth do you decide what to wear?

gB.

Can I ask where the box was from if it's not too rude?

Got it off the bay last year some time. Can't recall the seller, but the price was right and it's very good quality. Send me a PM Gerry if you want the brand name and I can look at it later this evening when I get home.

A 183 & a 380... you sir have a PAM addiction!

Almost as bad as having a 005 & a 318... that's when you know you are a hopeless.

I know, I know. But it was intentional knowing that I would plan on selling one of them. ;)

Do you have watches too? :D

...says the man with the worse sense of style on the forum, who also owns PAM reps. :fail:

This is what I'm aspiribg to.

How on earth do you decide what to wear?

Do not aspire to this level of horological insanity. This is only the PAMily. You don't want to know about the other 2/3 of my collection. :facepalm:

myaz

Should there be some kind of limit on the number of PAMs one individual is allowed to have, I mean, doesn't that raise feelings of inadequacy, and loss of self esteem in other members? Do you want that on your conscience? :giggle: Outstanding, BTW

gB.

Should there be some kind of limit on the number of PAMs one individual is allowed to have, I mean, doesn't that raise feelings of inadequacy, and loss of self esteem in other members? Do you want that on your conscience? :giggle: Outstanding, BTW

Cheers mate. Please read disclaimer at the bottom of the OP. :giggle:

myaz

Cheers mate. Please read disclaimer at the bottom of the OP. :giggle:

Yup, got all your bases covered. You can never be too careful nowadays. Damn the fine print. :P

NCRich

very nice...you need a vintage Pam to make the collection complete

http://www.rwgboard....showtopic=26964

:D

Nice plug, but I had the Rolerai at one point and the vintage route is not one for me. :D

Thankfully.

Luthier

Do you have watches too? :D

...says the man with the worse sense of style on the forum, who also owns PAM reps. :fail:

Well... never had bad taste in anything, mate, and I'm not restricted to just one brand, and yes, I have a few PAMs. So, who's talking...

;)