Sign in to follow this  
AllergyDoc

Watches for Women Thread

AllergyDoc

I thought it might be a good idea to have a thread with just ladies watches.

TAG Formula 1

3292220364_0c35c955af_o.jpg

I think this came from Andrew. The wife rarely wears it, probably because she has other watches she likes more. The "stones" look cheap on it.

Patek

3291404371_f875e0c9e6_o.jpg

This watch is pretty big, maybe 34mm across. She's hit-and-miss with it; she'll wear it a lot for a while the forget about it for a couple of months. The band is some kind of green stiff silk. The color probably clashes with most of her outfits, but what would I know?

Both are quartz and are inexpensive.

AllergyDoc

Rolex DateJust, blinged out

3291404559_07eefb409b_o.jpg

This was the first good replica I bought her. I got scalped by Idealwatches ($1K) but it's been a very good replica. She wore the heck out of it at first, but had gone to less-blingy watches the last couple of years.

The gold on the clasp has worn some, but you can't see it when it's on her wrist:

3291404627_baa7588e63_o.jpg

It's a stunner on her wrist:

3292221598_3c890cccd8_o.jpg

KBH

J12 from Robert.

DSCN2510.jpg

Chopard Happy Diamonds from Josh. Very little wrist time. Says it's too dressy. I think it's because her girlfriend also got one and wears it every day.

DSCN2142.jpg

And after 2 years of not wearing it, this one has suddenly become her favorite. Happened right after I had someone that wanted to buy it. Strange how that is.

This one also from Josh:

DSCN2627.jpg

greg_r

Hmm - for some reason I don't have photos of all of my wife's watches.

She wears this one for special occasions, though:

cartiersantos.jpg

She's also got one of these:

chanel.jpg

Plus a gen Raymond Weil Don Giovanni (that she only wears when I threaten to sell it :hitler:) and a couple of those Rennie Mackintosh things, which were very cheap but get about 80% of the wrist time - go figure. She also bought a couple of really nasty little cheapies from the local market that she sometimes wears to work. I give up....

Sorry, no photos of any of the gens. Apathy ftw! :P

AllergyDoc

This is her cheapie YM from Tonyxkf:

3292219660_8d3341e1c7_o.jpg

It gets a fair amount of wrist time.

3292221712_cd68fff7e1_o.jpg

I'm ashamed to say we have matching his-and-her's copies of this watch:

3291404825_f08f98e8a1_b.jpg

I think I wore mine twice before sticking in the box. She liked this one a lot but one of the small screws broke and she hasn't been able to wear it since, for about 2 years. I keep saying I'll ask for one on the next order... :hitler: But she figured that scam out pretty quick.

She wears this Rollie a fair amount:

3291404449_8da341fc2c_o.jpg

Now, I have to see if Imagecave is back up because that's where most of my women's watches pics are.

AllergyDoc

She wears this Cartier a lot:

Cartier2.jpg

It's nicely made.

She has one Chanel:

ChanelPenny.jpg

These watches are great for the ladies, IMO. They have some size to them. I like the looks of KBH's model, RG on white, better than the black. I had a black one but never wore it out of the house.

AllergyDoc

An FM:

FMstraighton.jpg

Because it's so red, it gets limited wear time.

FMwristshot2.jpg

Group shot:

Penswatchesall.jpg

The TT Rollie in the front row, third from the left, gets more wrist time than any of the others now.

onzenuub

From Joshua:

Chanel1.jpg

JohnG

From my girlfriend, Gen Baume et Mercier (she has a rep Hermes I bought her that she loves but I don't have pics - I put a gen pic below.....)

Image044.jpg

Image042.jpg

Pic of the H-hour I bought her a rep of:

p7802882n2.jpg

My Spanish "Mom's" Rep FG Ladies' Datejust, MOP dial, fluted bezel, President bracelet, diamond markers, ETA movement

Imagen035.jpg

greg_r

I offered to buy my wife a Hermes a while back - "sounds too much like Herpes" she said. I think she was joking but you can't always tell :popcorn:

JohnG
I offered to buy my wife a Hermes a while back - "sounds too much like Herpes" she said. I think she was joking but you can't always tell :irish_dance:

Dude, it is Heir-May, not Her-Mees.

:D

phaedo

How long before this thread winds up in section 8? Thought it would have a looong time ago, being where we are...

greg_r
I offered to buy my wife a Hermes a while back - "sounds too much like Herpes" she said. I think she was joking but you can't always tell :irish_dance:

Dude, it is Heir-May, not Her-Mees.

:irish_dance:

I know that and you know that, but she didn't. Maybe. Like I said, you can't always tell with her.... :D

Member X

Ladies Omega Seamaster Aqua Terra: http://www.replica-watch-guide.net/forum/i...?showtopic=2600

dscf1895.jpg

dscf1888.jpg

Not sure how close to gen it is, I think the gen is quartz and doesn't have the bevelled crystal (or the incorrect clasp and back markings lol) but it looks nice and people have complimented her on it so all is good :irish_dance:

Dove

I think I like the Omega Seamaster the best out of these pics. Most womens watches are just too flashy I guess for me, I like subtle.

KinCaidk
I think I like the Omega Seamaster the best out of these pics. Most womens watches are just too flashy I guess for me, I like subtle.

I really like the mens Omegea Seamaster professional mid-size on women.. looks cool!

Member X

I was trying to get the missus to go a bit bigger so she had more choice, but fortunately she's happy with smaller things :irish_dance: lol :irish_dance:

KinCaidk
I was trying to get the missus to go a bit bigger so she had more choice, but fortunately she's happy with smaller things ;) lol :)

:(

Don't offer her a big PVD watch then... once they go black....... yardiyardiyaaaah.. you know the rest.

Member X

LOL

Mitts off the BR01 homage then! :)

tesmith2112

First post was on a three year old thread. That must be a record. Welcome. If you're looking for ladies watches, I recommend a 36MM DateJust. Looks great on women.

myaz

First post was on a three year old thread. That must be a record. Welcome. If you're looking for ladies watches, I recommend a 36MM DateJust. Looks great on women.

I like that kind of record. Means she IS using the search function. Welcome as well.

spolen23

Is there a TD that does ladies watches?