Sign in to follow this  
theflyingdutchman

Mixing Bezels and HBB

theflyingdutchman

Good day,

I just got received some bezels from Polo. They cost me per piece: 70USD incl. all 6 screws! YES, you read correctly, incl. all 6 screws. Here some pics of some options I have been looking at! And please excuse that I did not screw them each time….the 1st pic shows the watches as they are today. Some of these can been seen on our dealers websites, but not all of them!

Enjoy or not!

Look forward to your comments!

TFDM

1st: setup:

1a.jpg

1b.jpg

Not possible, at least I do think not so!

1c.jpg

2nd setup: All possible!

2a.jpg

2b.jpg

2c.jpg

3rd setup:

3a.jpg

3b.jpg

3c.jpg

4th setup: All possible!

4a.jpg

4b.jpg Nice to see how the bezel and bracelet "interact"

4c.jpg

5th set up:

5a.jpg or maybe a brushed bezel?

5b.jpg

5c.jpg

Edited by theflyingdutchman

yannou

Curious to know who is Polo.. :paddy_gold:

greg_r

I assume you mean Prowatch-polo, the forum dealer over on RWGJr?

Not a bad deal.

prestigewatchco

Is it me or apart from the Gold mat do those RG Hublot look tacky particularly with the carbon dials

sconehead

One man's meat is another man's gravy as they say Robert, never been a real lover of the carbon dials and like you, I prefer the mat dials too...just personal preference I guess. Otherwise we'd all be wearing Pams....mind you most of us are...:facepalm:

greg_r
Is it me or apart from the Gold mat do those RG Hublot look tacky particularly with the carbon dials

No it's not just you - to be honest, I don't like Hublot at all. But if you do, those bezels were a good pickup :facepalm:

prestigewatchco

No apart from the normal diamond bezel the others are fine. I don't think it's the bezels that make them look so fussy but that carbon dial they insist on using makes the watch look so cluttered

Actually the mat gold with the black diamond bezel is nice picks out the black numbers

Luthier

It was a great watch... black bezel/rose gold case/carbon dial...

Now it's Gaytona style bling...

AllergyDoc

Our flying dutchman has a, shall we say, flamboyant style when it comes to watches. He wears his Hublots loose so they don't bite the wrist. I appreciate his adventurous spirit!

theflyingdutchman
No apart from the normal diamond bezel the others are fine. I don't think it's the bezels that make them look so fussy but that carbon dial they insist on using makes the watch look so cluttered

Actually the mat gold with the black diamond bezel is nice picks out the black numbers

Robert! The Mat gold is from you! Thanks again! Great watch!

Our flying dutchman has a, shall we say, flamboyant style when it comes to watches. He wears his Hublots loose so they don't bite the wrist. I appreciate his adventurous spirit!

Yes I like when they are a bit loose, but normally I like it a bit tight!

P_Diddy

TFDM, I love your bling just waiting for winter to arrive so I can wear my fur coat ;)

graman

hmmm...I'm not a bling kinda guy.....not a big hublot fan either....

Not sure why...Might be Jean-Claude Biver's capped teeth....

Nup...It's just the watch.

Pam...mmmm

IWC...mmmm

Omega...mmmmm

Breitling...sometimes...

Hublot?...it sounds like a Frenchman vomiting..

dhj1

Admin Edit: pointless quote of original post removed for the sake of everyone's sanity...

where can I pick up bezels, dials, and straps for this watch. I just received the rose gold with carbon dial, ceramic bezel from Mary with the plain ribber strap and 7750 28.8bph. Stunning watch but I'm not quite sure I like the current configuration. Thanks for any recommendations

Luthier
where can I pick up bezels, dials, and straps for this watch. I just received the rose gold with carbon dial, ceramic bezel from Mary with the plain ribber strap and 7750 28.8bph. Stunning watch but I'm not quite sure I like the current configuration. Thanks for any recommendations

First you have to learn, how not to re-post all 187 pictures again, then we'll tell ya.

:)

gB.
First you have to learn, how not to re-post all 187 pictures again, then we'll tell ya.

+1 million... :rofl:

...and the best quote of this thread:

Hublot?...it sounds like a Frenchman vomiting..

axc1989

I too would like a link to the dealer that sells these. Looking for the brushed titanium ice bang bezel and can't find it anywhere. Figure if this dealer has all those insane jeweled ones, they hopefully have a simple Ti bez.

theflyingdutchman

I too would like a link to the dealer that sells these. Looking for the brushed titanium ice bang bezel and can't find it anywhere. Figure if this dealer has all those insane jeweled ones, they hopefully have a simple Ti bez.

Mary can help you!

axc1989

Thanks!