Sign in to follow this  
mmacko

New member-feeding addiction

mmacko

It all started a few years ago when a friend travelling to China brought me back a Breitling that cost her all of 20 dollars. It was nice, but very obvious that it was a replica.

I have always liked watches, I dont wear any jewelry so this was my way to accessorize.

my only replica is a Rolex Daytona.

Want to expand my collection and looking forward to learning more about this world.

over the past few weeks have been trying to determine what to get and came up with this list.

Rolex Submariner, SS with green dial and bezel (my dad wants one, and I thought it would be cool to get one to match his)

The rest in no particular order...

Omega speedmaster

IWC- Portuguese

Panerai- radiomir

Tag- Carrera

Cartier-

Breitling

Would love suggestions on what to buy, different styles, type of band, etc...

Mike,

jeffw69

Welcome to the Nuthouse :)

Mystery Shopper

Hello and welcome.

Impressive list you have there. Have a read through the trusted dealer feedback sections (watches and straps) and the watch review sections for help.

Del

Hello and welcome! :thumbsup2:

greg_r

Welcome to RWG!

Have a good read of the site - you'll find plenty of suggestions along with a lot of advice on choosing a watch and dealer.

In particular, it's worth making sure you read most of the threads listed here: http://www.rwgboard.com/board/index.php?showtopic=7456

Enjoy! :D

Pob

Welcome ;)

Give the credit card to someone to keep you from spending all your money with the list like that! When you see the quality of your first rep ( if you stick to TD here ) you will never stop buying just like the rest of us! :D

mmacko

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone, put in an order for a few....well 4 watches. Hide the credit card is right....

This forum is a black hole for getting work done. so informative, yet irrevent at the same time.. I laugh and learn many times a day.

dont spam, dont say stupid shit, have thick skin, and stay out of certain forums from work computer...

Cheers from Chicago...

Mike .

robznet

Hello Mike...............................Nuthouse.jpg

fatarms

Hi there.

crossbones

welcome

you are gonna fit in just fine :)

DFH

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone, put in an order for a few....well 4 watches. Hide the credit card is right....

This forum is a black hole for getting work done. so informative, yet irrevent at the same time.. I laugh and learn many times a day.

dont spam, dont say stupid shit, have thick skin, and stay out of certain forums from work computer...

Cheers from Chicago...

Mike .

Gentlemen we have a winner!!!!! :thumbsup: Pefect attitude to start off well here!

Welcome to the boards, my man... Your off to a good start, since your list shows good taste! Check out all of the new member threads as well as the sections of the brands you like - tons of great info there. Th e trick here s doing enough research to ask the right questions, and then the sage beings among as will rain down wisdom on you!!!

Cheers

bronco bullit

welcome aboard Mike :pirate: