Sign in to follow this  
blobe

Le bonjour

blobe

Some people might know me :( Since i'm banned forevuuuuuuuuur from RG (i should really have insulted mudcat in a thread rather than in pm it seems you can get out of jail more easily when it's public (see dave/posh)) i got banned for 3 days then 7 , then for my whole life.

What am i going to do :/ Seriously.

Well i recognise some names here, hi novesh. You didn't think you'd get rid that easily of me. Hi JohnG too!

Not sure why i'm here, will probably end up banned aswell, in the meantime i'll enjoy the ride!

Oh yeah i'm french, which will explain why i'm stupid sometimes (so this is covered.)

spboudart

Welcome here fellow contryman!

This place is much more fun than RG!

Only the good guys here!

Would you be at the GTG on the 21st?

pollux1

Welcome! And I doubt you'll get banned from here!

trailboss99

Welcome Mon Ami!

Banned from here? :( Never! Won't happen.

If you got banned at 'geek you will fit right in here.

Regards, Col.

greg_r
Some people might know me :bounce: Since i'm banned forevuuuuuuuuur from RG (i should really have insulted mudcat in a thread rather than in pm it seems you can get out of jail more easily when it's public (see dave/posh)) i got banned for 3 days then 7 , then for my whole life.

Well i recognise some names here, hi novesh. You didn't think you'd get rid that easily of me. Hi JohnG too!

Not sure why i'm here, will probably end up banned aswell, in the meantime i'll enjoy the ride!

Oh yeah i'm french, which will explain why i'm stupid sometimes (so this is covered.)

Hi Blobe - welcome to the board! Great to have you here!

Feel free to invite mudcat over and insult him all you want - we don't mind. He probably deserved it :(

onzenuub

Welcome from The Netherlands, enjoy your stay over here. If you want to get banned here you will first have to pay me 100 Euros.

sconehead

Welcome to the forum, you really can say almost anything you want here, honestly...:irish_dance:

AllergyDoc

Welcome Blobe.

dingle

Hello blobe

I was wondering what happened to you.

AllergyDoc

Why is everyone getting banned from RG? The mods going through manopause?

greg_r

banopause? :lol:

Luthier

No, it's not covered. I'm only half French, and they bash me with sledgehammer.

Frenchofobia... they hate frenches for...

1. Because girlz love Frenches

2. Because we are handsome and charming

3. Because we have best cognac

4. Because we hided Polanski for 32 years

5. Because we are French

:lol:;) ;)

sconehead

No, it's not covered. I'm only half French, and they bash me with sledgehammer.

Frenchofobia... they hate frenches for...

1. Because girlz love Frenches

2. Because we are handsome and charming

3. Because we have best cognac

4. Because we hided Polanski for 32 years

5. Because we are French

:lol:;) ;)

You forgot frog eating Luth... :facepalm::irish_dance: :irish_dance: :rofl:

KBH

Welcome Blobe. Wondered what happened to you.

Luthier, last week you were Latvian. Make up your mind. I think you're Schizophrenic from Schizophrenia.

AllergyDoc

banopause? :rofl:

:o

jameo210369

Welcome to the madhouse Blobe, feel free to insult me if you want; I'll never ask for you to be removed from the forum.

Lot's of laid back watch nuts here, relax and enjoy.

Luthier

Luthier, last week you were Latvian. Make up your mind. I think you're Schizophrenic from Schizophrenia.

KGB, if you'd be born in China, would it make you a chinese?

My mother is French, father Georgian. And I think you're an idiot from doesn't matter where.

:o

KBH

My mother is French, father Georgian. And I think you're an idiot from doesn't matter where.

B)

If I was born in China, it'd be a 99.9999% chance I was Chinese.

And I was wrong. Last week you were Lithuanian like that woman pro golfer. What's her name Gulbis. :rofl: Those were your words.

But hey, Latvian, Lithuanian, Lutheran, what difference does it really make. Now apologize, I may be slow but I'm not an idiot. :boobies3:

sconehead

It takes a real man to say sorry...B)

iabounty
Some people might know me B) Since i'm banned forevuuuuuuuuur from RG (i should really have insulted mudcat in a thread rather than in pm it seems you can get out of jail more easily when it's public (see dave/posh)) i got banned for 3 days then 7 , then for my whole life.

Hello and welcome to RWG1.1 blobe! If any of these fuckers around here try and ban you just PM me and I will send you directions where to send the $100.00 protection money to bro. I'm iabounty and I'm here to help ya son...... :boobies3:

sconehead
Some people might know me :) Since i'm banned forevuuuuuuuuur from RG (i should really have insulted mudcat in a thread rather than in pm it seems you can get out of jail more easily when it's public (see dave/posh)) i got banned for 3 days then 7 , then for my whole life.

Hello and welcome to RWG1.1 blobe! If any of these fuckers around here try and ban you just PM me and I will send you directions where to send the $100.00 protection money to bro. I'm iabounty and I'm here to help ya son...... ;)

You're Blobes father IA? :monkeypuzzle:

Fiddo
Some people might know me :) Since i'm banned forevuuuuuuuuur from RG (i should really have insulted mudcat in a thread rather than in pm it seems you can get out of jail more easily when it's public (see dave/posh)) i got banned for 3 days then 7 , then for my whole life.

Welcome! ;)

Luthier

:)

If I was born in China, it'd be a 99.9999% chance I was Chinese.

And I was wrong. Last week you were Lithuanian like that woman pro golfer. What's her name Gulbis. :monkeypuzzle: Those were your words.

But hey, Latvian, Lithuanian, Lutheran, what difference does it really make. Now apologize, I may be slow but I'm not an idiot. ;)

Sure you are, if you can't even read. I said - GULBIS is LATVIAN last name, not Lithuanian. It's absolutely different countries. And, NO, if both of your parents aren't chinese - you wouldn't be chinese, even if you would born in Sichuan province. But such a calculation, I guess, too difficult for your intellect, so, no apologies. And I won't accept yours.

sconehead
:);)

KBH

Luthier, you just don't play well with others. You must have got a lot of ass whippings when you were a kid.

:):band:

;):monkeypuzzle::rofl: