Sign in to follow this  
seoulbrova

390 in a PreV Case

seoulbrova

prev2j.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

So I've seen some 390s in DLC cases and 177 titanium cases. The gold hands and brown dial have a vintage vibe IMO. Plus one of the 'faults' of the 390 is that the crown sits a little too far from the case as the hextube is too thick. In trying to create an 'older' look I took the 390 and put it in a PreV case.

It's a small difference, likely something no one would ever notice but I think it fits the simplicity of the 390.

Edited by seoulbrova

Member X

I have to say, I do struggle to tell the difference between these 'Pre-V' things and anything else lol :D

Looks good though! :)

greg_r

meh - I really don't see the point, tbh, but if it makes you happy... :dunno:

Amit

hmmm...what happened here?

Crusader

Oh my Mr. Seul, you are very picky when it comes to reps :D I can't see a diffrence, but the watch looks good.

watch.aholic

I have to say, I do struggle to tell the difference between these 'Pre-V' things and anything else lol :D

Perfectly articulated

dalboy

Reagardless of what you say even with the fault,it still looks fine to me..................if you had not pointed it out i woudn't have noticed, having said that i am by no means a pam expert.

Detailer

That's great, i agree, when u put the pre-v case, its looks like 201A it will be better if u can find a non match hand to exchange with 390 hands, so ur pam 390, gonna be Pre-v 201A ! minus the logo

And also i realized that between the crown and the shappire, it has to be have a little line case, like a pre-v case, maybe not many people noticed it.... It should be thicker according to the gen 390

Nice job ! I like the way u see the Pam !