Sign in to follow this  
novasasa

Hello watchers

novasasa

Hello everybody from new member from Serbia.

Thank you for this wonderful forum which I found after lot off research on net and luckily before my first investment)

It is nice to know that I am not alone in it this “craziness”))

I still didn’t buy any but my plans are big….there is so much beauty in the world of watches.

Just hope that I will not end up disappointed at least with my first watch.

I am not looking for quartz models..that is…just not that, regarding that I am mechanical engineer)

So far I like very much George Dubuis and didn’t see so many posts about it.

Hope I will improve this and share my (hope good) experiences.

For me so far best of all are skeleton models of different brands

Stay Watching

watchmonger

@novasasa - Greetings from the U.S. and welcome to RWG! Now that you've done a lot of research to find this forum, be sure to spend a good amount of time researching and reading within this forum. I can vouch that there's a lot of great information to be had.

When you are ready for your first purchase, you will not go wrong with any of our Trusted Dealers. Good hunting! :lol:

Leigh

hello pal from the uk.

greg_r

Welcome to RWG! :D

Mazz

Welcome aboard be sure to visit the museum

Crusader

Hello and welcome from Slovenia, veliki pozdrav :)

Feel free to ask question, there are at least 3 guys here who speak serbian/croatian here.

How do you plan to get rep into Serbia, as far as I know customs are pretty strict about that in your country.

dalboy

Good morning and welcome from the UK, think your gonna like it here. advice read all the reviews and check out the T/Ds sites before you buy. your first puchase will be a goog one provided you do some homework ........ :wave:

novasasa

Thank you all

I need now first to check with dealers about shipping to Serbia, but that shouldn’t be a problem. At least I don’t expect any. There must be a way. Will see.

I already start my research on forum about skeleton watches.

Hope that some of the trusted dealers have good Dubuis skeleton, not quartz, price is not a problem.

That is my first wanna have badly))

If you know which dealer have best Dubuis, your help is welcome, but I will anyhow enjoy in my research)

Hvala i veliki pozdrav za Sloveniju. Nadam se da cemo razmenjivati iskustva.

Edited by novasasa

Crusader

Best would be to contact Mary/Rochest at [email protected] or Marvellousreplica [email protected] , they are usually the best for high end reps.

You just need to ask them about best way to ship watch to Serbia, in worst case scenario, customs can seize your watch.

Amit

Hello matey

dumaz

Greetings from Lithuanian noobie! Have a nice time here!

RWG is addiction ;)

novasasa

Seize???

Maybe I should start with something less expensive)

Kakva su iskustva sa Slovenijom ili Hrvatskom. Jel ima problema na carini. Mislio sam i da mi posalju kao uzorak paket i sl...

Crusader

I think best way would be to order from Narikaa for beggning, he is located in UK and he probably has some experiences with shipping to Serbia. And he also sells a bit less expensive 21j reps, so you can try.

Slovenia is in EU, so if we order from UK, we don't have any problems, because there are no customs between. But Croatia and Serbia aren't in EU, so it's a bit diffrent. If I would order directly from China into Slovenia, I would probably in trouble, because they open every package.

(Ovde moramo vecinom razgovarat na engleskom, ne ide drukcije :D Najbolje bi ti bilo da kontaktujes Mary, MarvellousReplica i Narikka i pitas kakva imaju iskustva sa slanjem replika u Srbiju. Znaju oni svoj posao i mogu ti savjetovat)

Pob

Welcome my Serbian friend ;)

Dobro nam dosao i ako bilo sta trebas samo pitaj ;)

dingle

welcome to the nuthouse :)

novasasa

Thank you all..once again))...I will "speak" english but just to give greetings back to my mates

Hvala drugari...lepo je znati da ima pomoci i od jugoslovenskog)))...verovatno ce mi i trebati pogotovo u pocetku))

I think i am on the way to buy mu first....i found very good offer for one of my favorites...didnt receive conforamtion mail back...but keep my fingers crossed for this one,

and it is actualy one that i wanted at the first place:

http://www.rwgboard.com/board/index.php?showtopic=27733

Pob

Nice choice , you'll love that watch ;)

Del

Hello and welcome! :thumbsup2: