Sign in to follow this  
austin6

Hello, submariner Rolex rep ? and payment method ?

powderfreak

Can't be arsed to read the whole thread but am I right in thinking that Austin6 has trouble getting laid because he's a tedious little wanker?

Yes.

Oh, I got laid yesterday - three times. And she knows nothing about my watch :Whistle:

Luthier

She didn't feel the presence of the Sub on your wanker????????????

:D

dalboy

No it was a ..HUUUBLOT................

dalboy

Mazz, were do you get all these little gems...................or not so little... was that once owned by Bobby Ewing.. :suck:

powderfreak

No sub there, mate :lol: Was wearing my 111 - on my left arm ;)

Sorry but I really couldn't take a picture like last time, hard to explain to a girl why I would want to place a watch on her ass and make a snapshot...

jeffw69

Next time, Powder. :)

dalboy

No sub there, mate :lol: Was wearing my 111 - on my left arm ;)

Sorry but I really couldn't take a picture like last time, hard to explain to a girl why I would want to place a watch on her ass and make a snapshot...

Snapshot or cumshot ????? i'm confused

powderfreak

:Whistle:

Snapshot - or do you like to cum on your watches? :bugeyes:

jeffw69
:huh:

dalboy

Snap of the watch, cum on the ass..................... :mad:

Amit

Urgh

tesmith2112
I think I might have the jist now of what this place actually is.

Needless to say I am not considering Timeshop or any "dealer" who prefers Western Union or Visa but won't take any other CC. What a joke. (They say they take mastercard only to find halfway through ordering as you type CC # in space that they really don't take it, only Visa)

Interesting is an understatement to be sure.

You are buying illegal goods from "companies" operating under the radar - don't expect this to be as simple as buying from a regular retailer. If you want simple buy from Amazon or a high street brand. But if you really want a rep then you are going to have change your attitude and accept that you will have to be flexible and use a payment method that themrep dealers will accept. They set the rules not you. Accept it or give up.

I understand that. I'm assuming that you all can comprehend that I understand that and that HOWEVER, when a site (that you all recommend) says it accepts Mastercard then DOES NOT accept it upon attempting to pay, THAT does create a sense of...hmmmm.....wait....what...?

It is something maybe you all want to look into is all I'm saying. People generally don't like being told the bridge is actually not there right before going over it, even if they are buying illegal goods.

I understand basic comprehension is a high ability but jesus, come on.

Also just to make a point because I cannot stand some of the above idiocy from absolute incapable intellects to even comprehend basic elevated understandings, somehow thinking their little world is of worthiness to every passer by.

Not all people coming here are clueless. You shouldn't treat them as simpletons. You belittle yourself by doing so and reveal your base nature and don't do your community any justice, and worse people see it and say, wow, look what they did to that guy when he just asked what we all want to ask.

I am not some "college kid" or some "hopeless desperate type who needs a watch". I want it for precise purposes that have nothing to do with your idiotic little online watch world. Fuck you. Little demented shit base intelligence plebeian with dismal comprehension ability. I was sincerely interested in what I asked and didn;t need your insecurities in my inquiries.

016ezh.jpg

033sc.jpg

020tus.jpg

c8c4e991.jpg

03edefcb.jpg

32bd2938.jpg

I used to read the entire newspaper Sunday morning, now I don't have a clue what's going on in the community because of stupid threads like this. The first three pictures aren't impressive at all, not that it really matters or is even relevant to the conversation. Nobody cares about your shitty little apartment decorated with beat up furniture or your fucking pre-owned G37 you paid $25K for. The most impressive aspect of your apt in my eyes was the yoga mat and fitness ball. I do have respect for people that take care of themselves.

Luthier

It's his mom's.

:rofl:

NCRich

Can't be arsed to read the whole thread but am I right in thinking that Austin6 has trouble getting laid because he's a tedious little wanker?

Yes.

Oh, I got laid yesterday - three times. And she knows nothing about my watch :Whistle:

Hard for me to believe this.

Interpret that however you want.

powderfreak
:lol:

anTTony
But you have something that cannot be bought anTTony, the love of the forum.............can you feel it? Can you? :D

I feel it..... Just not enough love to fix my shite view, my shitty tv and my banger of a car.... I have a gen omega seamaster 300m diver though?

onionbag
But you have something that cannot be bought anTTony, the love of the forum.............can you feel it? Can you? :D

I have a gen omega seamaster 300m diver though?

Then you'll be having regular sex, if you consider austin6's logic to be valid.

Ooh.........contentious! Rolex and Omega, vis-à-vis an easy shag.

anTTony

I have a gen omega seamaster 300m diver though?

Then you'll be having regular sex, if you consider austin6's logic to be valid.

Ooh.........contentious! Rolex and Omega, vis-à-vis an easy shag.

Yes I do, but I only had a Tag when I first met her ;-)

jeffw69
threadwouldntdie.jpeg(300x300)(8FB1F13984157365CF4A237DE718B809).jpg

Bobbylah

Just read through the whole thread! Loved it. What a roller coaster of anal leakage.

My tuppence would be to jump on a plane (they take MasterCard), book a few nights in the Westin in Singapore (MasterCard too!), eat some pepper crab (wait for it - MasterCard), roll over to Orchard Towers (or 4 floors of whores), have some drinks (woo-hoo, MasterCard again), flash that Rollie and have a ladyboy on you before you can say "FFS". Seems to be how this guy wants to roll!

Far as I am concerned, he is welcome to the trollopes that he is looking for. Same as most guys here, been there, done them, grew up, and well before 26 too.

Pihlippe

Heyy boys,dont bullying my friend!

He will lend me his mastercard

jeffw69
Actually I think I finally found a site that I like. It seems better than pretty much all the ones you guys recommend. What do yall think?

http://www.iparadisiac.co/about-us.html

:rofl: I guess he went with our favorite site in the end. :lol:

dingle
:lol:

Realism

were you successful?

Rockzz22

I needed a good laugh what a idiot you know there are a lot of women out there that will know that you are as fake as your watch lol.