Sign in to follow this  
austin6

Hello, submariner Rolex rep ? and payment method ?

powderfreak

This thread is going very well.... :D

therockerz

Dishonest intentions? Liar? +++++?

So the woman who has enough sensibility to even recognize the watch enough to pursue me because of it and potentially elope with me out of some vague supposed socioeconomic incentive is somehow the honest, innocent one? Isn't she the shallow one? Where are the feminists? What about equality? I'm the victim. She's attempting to use me for money that I don't really have out of some horrible class based criterion.

I'm the moral little farm boy with the fake Rolex that's going to save her from herself. The feminists and moral purists should be on my side ideologically. It is I who have to appeal to her superficiality not the other way around.

This actually made some sense. Not going to agree 100% but you make a good point about the girl being the shallow one. But that doesn't mean you're not a liar or an impersonator.

powderfreak

She's attempting to use me for money that I don't really have out of some horrible class based criterion.

Honest advice: Be happy that she "uses" you at all - you don't seem to any other choice ;)

conx

Ism s o fucking hungover.

So op, did you find your sub?

Might be best to stick with wanking.

Wanking !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ain't that in china ??????????? :giggle:

I went to a chinese restaurant once and asked the person serving us ...

"Are you Foo Kin the chef?", he said "No, I'm Wan Kin the waiter".

I left immediately.

Pihlippe

This thread is going very well.... :D

Jepp would think it is a "general discussion" thread on RWG :lol:

Realism

Hey Austin, My DSSD rep has just been delivered... for only 50% + shipping + Paypal fees... it shall be yours :fuelfire:

RichardMiami
:suicide:

P4GTR

And there go's Richard.

Someone else is burying the body this time. I'm not doing that again, no way.

jeffw69

I left immediately.

:rofl:

dalboy

I left immediately.

:johng: :johng: :johng: :johng: :johng:

myaz

What about equality? I'm the victim. She's attempting to use me for money that I don't really have out of some horrible class based criterion.

Judge Judy would totally buy this, brilliant new approach to age old problem.

myaz

I just wanted to pop in to express my extreme annoyance at the sudden influx of retarded noobs onto the forum. It's hard enough to track down high quality Swiss replicas without the distraction of having people keep writing posts asking stupid questions.

As one of the more respected, heterosexual members of the board I think the time has come for me to politely request that we close this thread and get back to more serious matters such as getting my dealer Jackie out of the Gulag and helping me get my VIP upgrade money back from JohnG. Thank you.

:rofl: . Where's JohnG when we so need him!

greg_r

Only the guys from the old days on the original RWG will remember, but are any of you reminded of a character by the name of Emperor Penguin? It's almost uncanny...

austin6

So with a sub rep you can still remove the links and make it fit better always yes? So size is really never an issue whether it be 40mm or 40.5?

powderfreak

So with a sub rep you can still remove the links and make it fit better always yes? So size is really never an issue whether it be 40mm or 40.5?

What size are you talking about.... the watch? :giggle:

austin6

Of course god.

powderfreak

You never know....

BTW, to answer your questions: Yes and No.

emmune

The 40mm size is referring to the diameter of the face of the watch, not the bracelet. Links can always been taking out. But if you have, say, some 60mm invicta on a 6" wrist; it doesn't matter how well the bracelet fits, you'll look like a dumbass.

Edited by emmune

austin6

You never know....

Okay then size is not an issue really because I can always remove a link and make the strap fit my wrist.

So when it says 40mm it is speaking of the actual watch part? I don't really care about all this I just need to know the basics.

The 40mm size is referring to the diameter of the face of the watch, not the bracelet. Links can always been taking out. But if you have say some 60mm invicta with a 6" wrist, it doesn't matter how well the bracelet fits, you'll look like a dumbass.

Ah okay good. All members should be like you and the above.

emmune

You never know....

Okay then size is not an issue really because I can always remove a link and make the strap fit my wrist.

So when it says 40mm it is speaking of the actual watch part? I don't really care about all this I just need to know the basics.

The 40mm size is referring to the diameter of the face of the watch, not the bracelet. Links can always been taking out. But if you have say some 60mm invicta with a 6" wrist, it doesn't matter how well the bracelet fits, you'll look like a dumbass.

To be honest, I'm being rather generous. Everyone here loves watches and for someone to join and basically be like "give me the answers; I don't really care about watches". It's kind of insulting and frustrating.

Most members would tell you to do your own research, especially due to your attitude.

Unfortunately I am tied to the Bro code, So I must, help a bro out.

Edited by emmune

austin6

You never know....

To be honest, I'm being rather generous. Everyone here loves watches and for someone to join and basically be like "give me the answers; I don't really care about watches". It's kind of insulting and frustrating.

Most members would tell you to do your own research, especially due to your attitude.

Unfortunately I am tied to the Bro code, So I must, help a bro out.

Yes I appreciate it =)

conx

Size is always an issue - according to my wife anyway.

<RJ>

This thread needs some serious fucking boobies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

huge_boobs.jpg

austin6

I somewhat am thinking about going with TimeShop.

I like this method because while a little more $$ than other offers I know it's a site and not an individual.

Are TimeShop sub reps the quality of other dealers on here? Will their Sub be as good as watchinternationals sub of the same type?

Actually NEVERMIND SURPRISE SURPRISE yet again they DO NOT actually take Mastercard yet they say they do....... Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....... Most interesting....

Edited by austin6

onionbag

Very-Interesting-mouth-closed-eyes-open-wide.png

Verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry interesting.