Sign in to follow this  
austin6

Hello, submariner Rolex rep ? and payment method ?

austin6

I think I might have the jist now of what this place actually is.

Needless to say I am not considering Timeshop or any "dealer" who prefers Western Union or Visa but won't take any other CC. What a joke. (They say they take mastercard only to find halfway through ordering as you type CC # in space that they really don't take it, only Visa)

Interesting is an understatement to be sure.

Edited by austin6

conx

It's not the dealer, it's the credit card gateway. The majority of the dealers seem to use the same gateway which for some reason now oly takes visa. I have come across this recently as well. If you are serious about this hobby you will have to find a Plan B for making payment. Either get a pre-paid Visa or a virtual visa card or bite the bullet and pay the western union or moneygram fees.

Where there is a will there is a way !

austin6

It's not the dealer, it's the credit card gateway. The majority of the dealers seem to use the same gateway which for some reason now oly takes visa. I have come across this recently as well. If you are serious about this hobby you will have to find a Plan B for making payment. Either get a pre-paid Visa or a virtual visa card or bite the bullet and pay the western union or moneygram fees.

Where there is a will there is a way !

Where have I heard where there's a will there's a way.... Hmmmmm.... Ah yes.... That website that robbed me all those years ago....

You cannot tell me the website of this "dealer" has Mastercard all over their site only for me to have to find out upon entering all my information that actually I have to turn around and pay with Western Union or a "pre-paid" card.

I've heard of better scams from Nigerians....

Edited by austin6

Member X

Pray, tell us...

Needless to say I am not considering Timeshop or any "dealer" who prefers Western Union or Visa but won't take any other CC. What a joke.

ORLY?

This isn't fucking Amazon, which you'd realise if you spent more time reading the forum and stopped trying to use others for as much as you can get out of them (or put in them) for zero return on your part.

I feel quite sorry for you. If you think young, naive females deserve to be taken advantage instead of you being a gentleman and treating them with respect and steering clear of them while they are young and foolish, something has gone wrong in your upbringing. Did your father have the same disgusting attitude?

One day, if the world is unfortunate enough to have to suffer the burden of your offspring, maybe you will realise that the young and foolish deserve to be protected from themselves instead of being taken advantage of at every opportunity. I'm sure you would be overjoyed to find out your daughter was a cock-hungry slut being used every weekend just because she hasn't grown up enough to realise what life should be about rather than what 'lifestyle' magazines and the gutter press peddle on a daily basis.

jeffw69

Get a Visa card or use paypal

austin6

Pray, tell us...

Needless to say I am not considering Timeshop or any "dealer" who prefers Western Union or Visa but won't take any other CC. What a joke.

ORLY?

This isn't fucking Amazon, which you'd realise if you spent more time reading the forum and stopped trying to use others for as much as you can get out of them (or put in them) for zero return on your part.

I feel quite sorry for you. If you think young, naive females deserve to be taken advantage instead of you being a gentleman and treating them with respect and steering clear of them while they are young and foolish, something has gone wrong in your upbringing. Did your father have the same disgusting attitude?

One day, if the world is unfortunate enough to have to suffer the burden of your offspring, maybe you will realise that the young and foolish deserve to be protected from themselves instead of being taken advantage of at every opportunity. I'm sure you would be overjoyed to find out your daughter was a cock-hungry slut being used every weekend just because she hasn't grown up enough to realise what life should be about rather than what 'lifestyle' magazines and the gutter press peddle on a daily basis.

Huh? All I got is you dislike me posting my findings after attempting to use you all's "recommended" dealers.

Way to treat a newcomer.

(No I don't care about your little E-social Circle). I'm here for information and to possibly find more information after that from a community of enthusiast, That is all. Not to be spoken rudely to by deluded nutcases.

Who do you think is being considered crazy by newcomers reading this thread, you or me?

Edited by austin6

jeffw69

Well said Member X.

conx

Needless to say I am not considering Timeshop or any "dealer" who prefers Western Union or Visa but won't take any other CC. What a joke. (They say they take mastercard only to find halfway through ordering as you type CC # in space that they really don't take it, only Visa)

You are buying illegal goods from "companies" operating under the radar - don't expect this to be as simple as buying from a regular retailer. If you want simple buy from Amazon or a high street brand. But if you really want a rep then you are going to have change your attitude and accept that you will have to be flexible and use a payment method that themrep dealers will accept. They set the rules not you. Accept it or give up.

therockerz

Pray, tell us...

ORLY?

Huh? All I got is you dislike me posting my findings after attempting to use you all's "recommended" dealers.

Way to treat a newcomer.

(No I don't care about your little E-social Circle). I'm here for information and to possibly find more information after that from a community of enthusiast, That is all. Not to be spoken rudely to by deluded nutcases.

Who do you think is being considered crazy by newcomers reading this thread, you or me?

Well said Member X!! And dude, 'Way to treat a newcomer' THIS ISN'T the firkin Hublot showroom! Its a forum where dickheads like you will be treated exactly like dickheads. Stop trying to sound cool and make a fuss about everything! If you aren't creditworthy enough for a VISA or have the inclination to go to the store and buy a prepaid card then DONT complain here that the TDs aren't taking your precious Mastercard.

We are all happy with our TDs and this forum helps buyers with watches, not your anal retention against using credit cards on websites. You should be glad we give enough shit to reply to your bullshit the whole time. I don't care how newcomers think I am crazy, they ll know for a fact you are just a paranoid, lying ****bag who thinks everything in the world should be served to you on a platter and you don't have the fcckin decency to appreciate others trying to help you - with the watches and YOU LIFE.

and I really wish Robert was here to straighten you up.. you would have been sorted out the right way.

Edited by therockerz

austin6

You are buying illegal goods from "companies" operating under the radar - don't expect this to be as simple as buying from a regular retailer. If you want simple buy from Amazon or a high street brand. But if you really want a rep then you are going to have change your attitude and accept that you will have to be flexible and use a payment method that themrep dealers will accept. They set the rules not you. Accept it or give up.

I understand that. I'm assuming that you all can comprehend that I understand that and that HOWEVER, when a site (that you all recommend) says it accepts Mastercard then DOES NOT accept it upon attempting to pay, THAT does create a sense of...hmmmm.....wait....what...?

It is something maybe you all want to look into is all I'm saying. People generally don't like being told the bridge is actually not there right before going over it, even if they are buying illegal goods.

I understand basic comprehension is a high ability but jesus, come on.

Also just to make a point because I cannot stand some of the above idiocy from absolute incapable intellects to even comprehend basic elevated understandings, somehow thinking their little world is of worthiness to every passer by.

Not all people coming here are clueless. You shouldn't treat them as simpletons. You belittle yourself by doing so and reveal your base nature and don't do your community any justice, and worse people see it and say, wow, look what they did to that guy when he just asked what we all want to ask.

I am not some "college kid" or some "hopeless desperate type who needs a watch". I want it for precise purposes that have nothing to do with your idiotic little online watch world. Fuck you. Little demented shit base intelligence plebeian with dismal comprehension ability. I was sincerely interested in what I asked and didn;t need your insecurities in my inquiries.

016ezh.jpg

033sc.jpg

020tus.jpg

Edited by austin6

therockerz

I understand that. I'm assuming that you all can comprehend that I understand that and that HOWEVER, when a site (that you all recommend) says it accepts Mastercard then DOES NOT accept it upon attempting to pay, THAT does create a sense of...hmmmm.....wait....what...?

It is something maybe you all want to look into is all I'm saying. People generally don't like being told the bridge is actually not there right before going over it, even if they are buying illegal goods.

I understand basic comprehension is a high ability but jesus, come on.

A lot different tone (better). Most websites use stock images for most part of their pages, which includes payment logos and such. Also, almost all websites use payment gateways to complete transactions (using SSL encryptions etc.) so the website itself hardly get any financial data so there is no reason to fear card misuse etc.

The trusted dealers are able to stay here because of their track record.. even the smallest 'scam' is taken seriously here and they get taken off the list (check the announcement forum). If you stick with the TD the forum admins always help you out when there is a problem and the rest of us try to help you out with pre-order questions.

Member X

Pray, tell us...

ORLY?

Way to treat a newcomer.

I don't dislike you posting your findings, everyone here is granted free speech. (Whether you use it constructively to add to the forum or use it to show the world what a shallow, calculating, narcissistic, predatory scumbag you are is up to you.) What I find annoying is that you haven't taken the time to read the forum and understand how things work. This isn't like a normal shop, it's an illegal trade with Trusted Dealers risking their own wellbeing at the hands of the corrupt, government-run police in China. That is why it's not like a One-Click order on Amazon, which you would appreciate if you put more effort in.

Well, given I'm not the one trying to stick my cock in anything unfortunate enough to meet me and suffer the spewing bullshit that cascades freely from mouth like the pus from the weeping sores from the diseases that will (with any luck, Karma willing) soon be festering in my crotch...

conx

Except that on the front page of the Timehops site it clearly says:

"We apologize now cannot accept the Master card"

Maybe I have a natural ability, but I understood that quite easily.

therockerz

you mean 'your' crotch?

NBJeeper

Why don't you just take your mastercard and go fuck off!!! I'm sure you'll survive without this forum and I think we can manage without this bullshit. Several ppl have tried to be helpful dispite your poor attitude. I for one say enough is enough. You want to know where to buy a blue sub? Any of the great TD's will sell you one. You have to figure out for yourself how to pay for it.

markeym3

I don't understand what the deal is here ,,, this guy wants to buy a watch ,, ok then go to a trusted dealer and buy a watch , just like all of the members here have.

If the terms of payment are not to your liking then you wont be able to buy a watch ,,, some of the dealers use paypal too ..

why should you be any different ??

Now to me i see loads of new members come on to here and most of them are pretty cool they check everything out and above all have manners , cost nothing to be polite ..

So maybe stop coming across like a total arsehole ,,,,, you will do alot better ...

Member X

you mean 'your' crotch?

I pondered 'your' but I figured 'my' was correct because I wrote the rest of the sentence from his point of view :P

jeffw69

Dude, bestswiss.com

Go for it.

therockerz

you mean 'your' crotch?

I pondered 'your' but I figured 'my' was correct because I wrote the rest of the sentence from his point of view :P

Haha I guess the sentence was too long so lost the 'first person' effect it had :P and by the time I got to the last words I thought you were talking about your crotch :P oh well!

conx

Dude, bestswiss.com

Go for it.

+100000

markeym3

Dude, bestswiss.com

Go for it.

+100000

Yeah your best bet +1

dingle

austin6--

I understand your concerns, but our trusted dealers are trusted for a reason.

Now you can choose to believe us who are long standing members or go on your own thinking and go at this alone.

We are here to help, but I will not have you stating our dealers are scammers.

Cyril_Clunge

Are we supposed to be impressed by the photo of your shit car? :rofl:

And if you're going to attempt to criticise the intellect of the members of this forum I suggest you take a little more care with your spelling and grammar. In fact, don't bother, just fuck off and die nonce.

therockerz

Spoken like a mod!!

(But we are still allowed to call him names, right?)

therockerz

OP:

Watch...

Edited by therockerz