Sign in to follow this  
austin6

Hello, submariner Rolex rep ? and payment method ?

markeym3

wow wonder if he has the same taste in women as he does with his shit wheels ,,,, bloody hell ,, i would be ashamed to to have those on my car ,,, jesus

fatarms

In his defense, it's a car in a parking garage. He could just be pretending that it's his car...

:lol:

therockerz

It's a rep car.

markeym3

"I am not some "college kid" or some "hopeless desperate type who needs a watch". I want it for precise purposes "

Hmmm interesting statement ,, but you do want it so you can pick up women ?? that to me is " hopeless and desperate "

Sorry guy , but you are one crazy kid

austin6

"I am not some "college kid" or some "hopeless desperate type who needs a watch". I want it for precise purposes "

Hmmm interesting statement ,, but you do want it so you can pick up women ?? that to me is " hopeless and desperate "

Sorry guy , but you are one crazy kid

Absolutely I do. :)

I don't think it's hopeless and desperate. Consider a basic formula beyond your mundane concern over some false sense of pride.

Women at bar/club are seeking socioeconomic alpha male = Fake Rolex + convincing dialogue + sufficient looks = higher success rate with superficial socialite.

I don't see why you are so concerned with cheap notions of pride. Less than 1% of humanity can spot a fake rolex or even has seen a real one. I'm not worried.

Edited by austin6

therockerz

DUDE FUCK OFF.

Edit: Maybe that was bit too much. I am just going to stop looking at this thread. I hope you get what you are looking for, austin6. And try to keep your bar/club thing away from the watches side of the forum. You wanted help to find out the watches, we did. You really wouldn't have had a problem here if you didn't find the necessity to flaunt your social life and your desperate desire to bang anyone.

We don't give two shits about what you do with the watches, but it is you who keeps bringing that up. You got information pertaining to the watches, now take the advice or shove that master card way in. Your call.

Edited by therockerz

Cyril_Clunge

Well, I'm bored with this shit wind-up attempt so I'm off to bed.

Personally I never found the need for a rep watch to help me pull, I guess a huge cock and a Porsche were enough on their own :D

austin6

Dude, bestswiss.com

Go for it.

+100000

NA I wouldn't ever buy a swiss movement rep. They're all fake. They come from the same factories as the $100 ones.

dingle

Dude, bestswiss.com

Go for it.

+100000

NA I wouldn't ever buy a swiss movement rep. They're all fake. They come from the same factories as the $100 ones.

:facepalm:

Lord Flashheart

Can't be arsed to read the whole thread but am I right in thinking that Austin6 has trouble getting laid because he's a tedious little wanker?

markeym3
Well, I'm bored with this shit wind-up attempt so I'm off to bed.

Personally I never found the need for a rep watch to help me pull, I guess a huge cock and a Porsche were enough on their own :D

well said I've never needed a rep watch either , and wasted too much time with this prick ,

cheers

austin6

I just want one so I can go around saying it's real.

therockerz

Send him to the gulag?

austin6

What sites do take mastercard?

therockerz

www.repgeek.com

They're a forum too with different dealers, I am certain 100% sure that there will be someone there who will take Mastercard and can sell you the watch you're looking for.

Go there please!

austin6

www.repgeek.com

They're a forum too with different dealers, I am certain 100% sure that there will be someone there who will take Mastercard and can sell you the watch you're looking for.

Go there please!

No Just tell me who takes it please.

therockerz

The only dealers I am sure are legit, are in this forum. The trusted dealers. Since you only cared if they take Mastercard or not, I found you a website that accepts Mastercard. Now say 'thanks for your help' and be on your way.

austin6

The only dealers I am sure are legit, are in this forum. The trusted dealers. Since you only cared if they take Mastercard or not, I found you a website that accepts Mastercard. Now say 'thanks for your help' and be on your way.

Well how come your dealers don't take it? Why not? =/

dingle

Dunno. We don't make the rules for payments.

Some do PayPal, some western union, some alert pay, some all 3.....

What does it matter? Why are you stuck on MasterCard? If that is all you can use, link it to your PayPal account and be done with it already

Jeez!

therockerz

The way this works is, if the dealers use a certain payment processor, the payment processor might not take Mastercard because they simply don't want to. It could be that in Asia most credit cards are Visa and not Mastercard. It could also be due to fees related to it, or fraud rates etc.

So in the end, its up to the dealer to choose what he/she would accept. Just like how you get to choose who to buy from. You have the option to pay through Western Union or Moneygram, and pay for the transaction with your Mastercard. Try that!

Pihlippe

Is it a problem for you to open a paypal account?

You better hurry before thay ban you.....

austin6

Well I'm still not confident in anything I've seen so far. I think I need to still look around.

HWG

There is no better source than this web site. If you feel it's no good for, that's unfortunate.