Sign in to follow this  
austin6

Hello, submariner Rolex rep ? and payment method ?

Luthier

Listen, austin, didn't you get it yet - you're NOT welcome here, so, get lost once and forever, OK?

We had enough of you, you ARE an idiot, so fuck off.

dingle

Ya think?

Geemyfuckinitty!

:frusty:

jeffw69

9 pages of crap.

austin6

There is no better source than this web site. If you feel it's no good for, that's unfortunate.

Well I just want to find one that takes mastercard. Don't wanna deal with Paypal or any other payment method. I'll find one don't worry just gotta keep looking :)

Pihlippe

I cant belive this! It's fake right?

jeffw69

I'm telling you, bestswiss.com

They'll take your MasterCard.

andjsea

I have a solution. austin6 if you must continue to ask, you really don't understand. Take your mastercard to a local jeweler and maybe look into purchasing a genuine pre owned, if you will, rolex or omega time piece. Ask the right questions and you may be surprised. It seems you have half a brain, so lets put it to good use shall we? Lets get on with it already. These guys here, as am I, are serious and pasionate about our love of wrist watches. A little respect on your part will go a long way.

Realism

the fuck is his problem... I have fukkin Amex, MC, and Visa and all you can dream of... fukkin A go and fuck off... is that a pic of your parents' basement? also, the car is totally not impressive. Come on it's an OLD G35 for fukkin sakes....

austin6

I have a solution. austin6 if you must continue to ask, you really don't understand. Take your mastercard to a local jeweler and maybe look into purchasing a genuine pre owned, if you will, rolex or omega time piece. Ask the right questions and you may be surprised. It seems you have half a brain, so lets put it to good use shall we? Lets get on with it already. These guys here, as am I, are serious and pasionate about our love of wrist watches. A little respect on your part will go a long way.

I'm going to find one that takes mastercard and you can not like that if you want but it is my choice. I don't want to use a visa and don't trust western union methods.

Luthier

Then go and fuck yourself. Simple.

therockerz

He is just impossible to reason with cause he doesn't reason and there is just a one way communication. I am sure he'll find dealers who accept MC cause there are just many out there, but he will never have the privilege of buying from one of our TDs or be able to win anyones trust here. Thats as good as being dead, so yeah, he has pretty much fucked himself.

//very emotional

austin6

He is just impossible to reason with cause he doesn't reason and there is just a one way communication. I am sure he'll find dealers who accept MC cause there are just many out there, but he will never have the privilege of buying from one of our TDs or be able to win anyones trust here. Thats as good as being dead, so yeah, he has pretty much fucked himself.

//very emotional

What legit ones use MC?

therockerz

Man I already told you.. there is repgeek forum with many legit dealers, please go ask them there! they can help you out... clearly we can't.

andjsea

I'm going to find one that takes mastercard and you can not like that if you want but it is my choice. I don't want to use a visa and don't trust western union methods.

It's your choice but I don't think it's a matter

of trust is it? Did we take our meds today? I'm not being cheeky. Cash works pretty well. Have you tried it?

austin6

It's your choice but I don't think it's a matter

of trust is it? Did we take our meds today? I'm not being cheeky. Cash works pretty well. Have you tried it?

It isn't that. Ironically there are many like me that want this answered so if you all could answer it without the egos all your efforts would make a lot more $$.

I have to use a CC. That is the deal. Visa is shit in the world of CC. That is also the deal. These are non-negotiable absolutes for me and many others. All I want is a site that sells these watches that can accept CC's other than Visa. Wham. Yet all the sites that "claim" to do this don't "actually" allow it, they simply say they do then do a 180 before you pay and force you to switch payment methods to Western Union or Visa.

Is there a site that sells these watches that is reputable in you all's world that takes all forms of CC and "actually" takes them instead of only saying they do? That's all I'm asking.

Rav747
I cant belive this! It's fake right?

I said that a while back and a huge part of me feels its fake :lol: it just has to be. No one can be this dumb. I take that back.. Austin def is. Fuck! I need a drink.

andjsea

Austin. Your 24 and I know you can read. As Member X said yesterday about reading reading reading. It's all rite here on this forum. Don't underestimate this place. As you can see, I haven't been here very long, or posted very much. I'm taking it all in. Dig in man! Slow down. Forget about irony and egos..

therockerz

I am actually gonna get wasted cause of this guy!! The pain!

Mazz

Mate If you havent figured it out allready we arent doing your homework for you......figure it out for yourself ....to many members here have offered their advice if you dont want to take it so be it but stop asking the same stupid question over and over again.

Nuff Said..................

austin6

Austin. Your 24 and I know you can read. As Member X said yesterday about reading reading reading. It's all rite here on this forum. Don't underestimate this place. As you can see, I haven't been here very long, or posted very much. I'm taking it all in. Dig in man! Slow down. Forget about irony and egos..

Idk I might just try some flea markets locally.

I want to see if their stuff is as good as the stuff I've seen on such sites. Not just that, I am reading a lot, but the more sites I go to I see the same basic strategies employed.

-Say they take many forms of payment, only really take very questionable ones

I'm sure I'll find one that takes mastercard eventually, though perhaps the fact that nobody here from this watch world has actually been able to tell me a convincing place where I can is telling that maybe I won't find one.

fatarms

Best troll job yet I've seen here.

austin6

I am not a troll.

Luthier

Fun ending, Gulag time.

Rav747

I am not a troll.

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo yes you are

TROLLS---1992-001.jpg

watchguysydney

I just have to chime in here.

1) Mastercard is not accepted because of the rules that this particular company imposes from a geographical perspective as well as a category perspective. It has nothing to do with the dealers. Some of them may still have the Mastercard logo on their websites. This is not fraud - simply an oversight

2) You are not dealing with Amazon here. The dealers in most cases are a one man band without a shopfront. They usually don't carry stock and purchase on a just in time basis from Markets and "factories". These "factories" usually consist of a handful of people in a flat somewhere assembling watches from disparate parts.

3) Visa is not "shit". There are more Visa Cards than Mastercards in the global market and more merchants accept Visa than Mastercard. This is simply a fact.

4) There are other payment methods for a reason. Paypal is mostly accepted in this community fort he time being and behaves in many ways like a credit card transaction from a risk perspective from both the merchant and "cardholder's" perspective. Unless you live in a country where Payapal is not represented then there is no reason why you cant have a paypal account funded by a Mastercard. This will enable you to use your Mastercard and have the benefits of paypal.

5) There are 18,000 members on this form and between them know everything there is to know about purchasing watches. The trusted dealers are part of that community because of the way they operate, the quality of their service and product, and the way they handle disputes. There are 1,000's of websites selling replica watches however there are only a handful of reputable suppliers to these retailers. Our trusted dealers have access to the same suppliers. The market is limited. Therefore - the only variable is the dealer. The dealers on this website are the best in the business and don't rip you off.

6) You're dealing in a different world to a normal e-commerce retailer. There are no governing bodies. This is a community due to the nature of the trade. You are dealing with replica watches which in some geographies are illegal not only to purchase but to own. This should also explain the issue with payments.

7) This is a tough crowd - but for a very good reason. The Men (and Women) of this community have invested a lot of time and money in this hobby and know what they are talking about. Im 45 years old and a corporate Banker by trade and Im still learning about this business. The reason why they are so tough on Noobs is that there is a world of free information on here for you to access but you have to make the effort.

8) Mary at Watchinternational is beyond reproach

9) Your'e expecting too much from these dealers. These people live in China (mainly) and English is their second language. Business is done differently in Asia and the cultural differences are large. This is something that is learned over time.

10) Get over your Mastercard. Its only a payments system and a brand. Thats it.

11) Spend the $150 and just buy the damn watch