Sign in to follow this  
austin6

Hello, submariner Rolex rep ? and payment method ?

myaz

I'm sure I'll find one that takes mastercard eventually, though perhaps the fact that nobody here from this watch world has actually been able to tell me a convincing place where I can is telling that maybe I won't find one.

Dear troll,

There are likely places out ther that take Mastercard and they will actually send you a watch that might even look like the one you order. Could happen.

More often than not, doesn't happen. So how do you find out if they do or don't?

The people that started this forum have gone through more work than you ever will to find out reputable people to deal with, and these are our Trusted Dealers and these dealers likewise must come up with payment methods they are comfortable with so they are not taken advantage of. Does that make sense to you?

So you are free to buy from whomever you want, but you are a pioneer there, go boldly, go remorselessly

austin6

I just have to chime in here.

1) Mastercard is not accepted because of the rules that this particular company imposes from a geographical perspective as well as a category perspective. It has nothing to do with the dealers. Some of them may still have the Mastercard logo on their websites. This is not fraud - simply an oversight

2) You are not dealing with Amazon here. The dealers in most cases are a one man band without a shopfront. They usually don't carry stock and purchase on a just in time basis from Markets and "factories". These "factories" usually consist of a handful of people in a flat somewhere assembling watches from disparate parts.

3) Visa is not "shit". There are more Visa Cards than Mastercards in the global market and more merchants accept Visa than Mastercard. This is simply a fact.

4) There are other payment methods for a reason. Paypal is mostly accepted in this community fort he time being and behaves in many ways like a credit card transaction from a risk perspective from both the merchant and "cardholder's" perspective. Unless you live in a country where Payapal is not represented then there is no reason why you cant have a paypal account funded by a Mastercard. This will enable you to use your Mastercard and have the benefits of paypal.

5) There are 18,000 members on this form and between them know everything there is to know about purchasing watches. The trusted dealers are part of that community because of the way they operate, the quality of their service and product, and the way they handle disputes. There are 1,000's of websites selling replica watches however there are only a handful of reputable suppliers to these retailers. Our trusted dealers have access to the same suppliers. The market is limited. Therefore - the only variable is the dealer. The dealers on this website are the best in the business and don't rip you off.

6) You're dealing in a different world to a normal e-commerce retailer. There are no governing bodies. This is a community due to the nature of the trade. You are dealing with replica watches which in some geographies are illegal not only to purchase but to own. This should also explain the issue with payments.

7) This is a tough crowd - but for a very good reason. The Men (and Women) of this community have invested a lot of time and money in this hobby and know what they are talking about. Im 45 years old and a corporate Banker by trade and Im still learning about this business. The reason why they are so tough on Noobs is that there is a world of free information on here for you to access but you have to make the effort.

8) Mary at Watchinternational is beyond reproach

9) Your'e expecting too much from these dealers. These people live in China (mainly) and English is their second language. Business is done differently in Asia and the cultural differences are large. This is something that is learned over time.

10) Get over your Mastercard. Its only a payments system and a brand. Thats it.

11) Spend the $150 and just buy the damn watch

If I could use my mastercard I would spend that.

I understand your points though. Thanks.

Edited by austin6

Realism

the fuck is your obsession with your mastercard? is it even yours? or is it stolen... :death:

austin6

the fuck is your obsession with your mastercard? is it even yours? or is it stolen... :death:

It's my CC. I want to use it because it gives me guarantees.

fatarms

Best troll job yet I've seen here.

I am not a troll.

Completely believable, you've got me convinced. Welcome, friend. Send me pics of your boobs.

09tora

austin6, you better change your name when you order from any of the TD in here. I don't think they will like to sell you any watch. Enough of this! I am going to section 8.

austin6

I'm going to go to a flea market and see what they have tomorrow.

fatarms

I SAID BOOBS!! NOW!!!

myaz

I'm going to go to a flea market and see what they have tomorrow.

Let us know if you find something worthwhile. Many here could tell you if the movement is worthy if you post a pic

Rav747

Are you going to drive there in your rep g35?

Realism

Are you going to drive there in your rep g35?

maybe a rep 7-series...

tesmith2112
"dont think a rep watch is gonna get you laid any faster than a timex on your wrist"

WTF! After two years on this forum I'm just now finding this out!!! This really needs to be disclosed by the dealers, and also in the "biggest lies of reps" guide. This is bullshit!

Edited by tesmith2112

admiralsas

If you want to enhance your image with members of the opposite sex, brush your teeth thrice daily, build muscle (think Ryan Gosling in Drive) and mind your manners. That 100$ would be better served buying some nice pants.

If you think buying a rep is going to get you in good standing with the ladies, you're most likely of the mindset that body axe spray smells "good". Which would be errr false. It's smells generic and ... just fucking awful, really....

That's just my advice. And FYI, the most compliments I ever got from the sexy ladies was for wearing my navitimer.

BUY SOME PANTS!

I SAID BOOBS!! NOW!!!

*starts to unbutton his shirt, all sexily*

fatarms

Hells yeah.

austin6

Actually I think I finally found a site that I like. It seems better than pretty much all the ones you guys recommend. What do yall think?

http://www.iparadisiac.co/about-us.html

Luthier

Guys, I can't believe you still here, talking to an idiot.

fatarms

I've already bought 14 watches from that place. You should go for it.

austin6

You're just saying that.

fatarms

You're just saying that.

Busted. I've only bought 12 from there.

austin6

You're just saying that.

Do you think that site is legit? It seems pretty comprehensive. What do you think? I want your opinion.

fatarms

You're just saying that.

Do you think that site is legit? It seems pretty comprehensive. What do you think? I want your opinion.

I'd send them my credit card info as well as my mother's maiden name.

austin6

You're just saying that.

I'd send them my credit card info as well as my mother's maiden name.

Why are you like that? I just need a legit answer. Prick.

fatarms

Eat a dick, fuckface. You've been like this since page one.

You've picked on the wrong person on this forum now, I might be new to this place, but I eat shit posters like you for breakfast on just about every other board I post at.

If you can't figure out after 12 pages how wrong you are and how much of a hardheaded bag of garbage you are, after all the suggestions made by everyone in this thread who have years of experience on you, then I don't think you are able to be helped. Someone lock this thread.

If you want to continue to have your public period in this thread, you can expect me to be down your throat from this point forward. In the meantime, you should probably see if someone will allow you to purchase a set using your MasterCard, you're gonna need them now that I'm here.

Your move, dickhead.

austin6

You've picked on the wrong person on this forum now, I might be new to this place, but I eat shit posters like you for breakfast on just about every other board I post at.

If you can't figure out after 12 pages how wrong you are and how much of a hardheaded bag of garbage you are, after all the suggestions made by everyone in this thread who have years of experience on you, then I don't think you are able to be helped. Someone lock this thread.

If you want to continue to have your public period in this thread, you can expect me to be down your throat from this point forward. In the meantime, you should probably see if someone will allow you to purchase a set using your MasterCard, you're gonna need them now that I'm here.

Your move, dickhead.

I think I'm going to buy from that place. You can go fuck yourself. =)

This whole place is just a front for your dealers anyways.

fatarms

Your move, dickhead.

I think I'm going to buy from that place. You can go fuck yourself. =)

This whole place is just a front for your dealers anyways.

Bout time you got it all figured out. 19,000 trolls from 12 stores.

Get fucked and wrap it around a telephone pole next time you're out for a drive.