Sign in to follow this  
andy66

bank transfer.

andy66

ive put an order in with robert for the 212 flyback,i want to try a pam on my wrist before i start ordering the more expensive ones!!

anyway,i was a bit gutted that robert had stopped taking PP due to goons causing hassle for him. i decided to go with the bank transfer method....

dead easy and no dodgy middle man to mess with your money and no silly fees for either party,no having to put details of CCs on line either.

all in all,if your UK based its the perfect way to pay.

now the wait is on again.....i think im getting addicted to having a package in transit.

and heres some pics for the usual suspects...!!!!

:boobies3: :boobies3: :boobies3: :paddy_beer: :irish_dance: :irish_dance: :irish_dance: :irish_dance: :irish_dance::boobies2: :boobies2: :irish_dance::Monkey::boobies: :boobies: :drunksing:

oscarmadfish

yeph sounds easy for us brits :damn_the_colonials:

trailboss99

No silly fees? You lucky buggers, costs 30 dollars here!

Col.

graman

Enjoy the 212 mate....I love mine....

prestigewatchco

Yes bank transfers are very popular in the UK now some banks even do instant transfers online to another UK bank and again free.

Also you can go to any branch of the bank and it's also instant when you pay over counter.

International transfers are also not to much for $10000 transferred from UK to Thailand I pay around $15 and get a commercial exchange rate same transaction with paypal costs $290 in fees and around $400 in the rate of exchange they give you if you need to convert from pounds to another currency so $790 instead of $15 no brainer really!

KBH

So, I assume from US I would need to go to the bank and what would I need, your bank routing number?

Member X

Yeah, you can pay money into any account if you have the IBAN number, but you will likely pay a few dollars if you're paying in outside the bank account's holding country, and if you're doing an exchange into different currency :irish_dance:

KBH
Yeah, you can pay money into any account if you have the IBAN number, but you will likely pay a few dollars if you're paying in outside the bank account's holding country, and if you're doing an exchange into different currency :irish_dance:

Thanks.

trailboss99

Yeah, free here within OZ, I can even do it online but as soon as you go outside OZ, OUCH!

Col.

iabounty

I was under the impression a credit card purchase was the safe and easy method.

What advantage would the consumer have if problems should occur with a bank transfer?

Sounds great for the seller, but what about the buyer?

Luthier

I pay for international bank transfer $45, but WU charge only $14 for amount up to $500.