jameo210369

Have you been away Novesh??

KinCaidk

welcome back sir!

greg_r

wb mate - hope you had a good time :)

Novesh

had a great time, pix to come!

wore my zenith for the most part, the ferrari cali also, but zenith ++ :)

JohnG
621.jpg

Novesh
621.jpg

I'm sure you have more talent than that...

PatronSaintofChainsaws
Novesh-avatar-2copy.jpg

Novesh
Novesh-avatar-2copy.jpg

lol

G_Gekko

^^^^ ahahahahaha!

JohnG

So what happened at RG, WE WANT TO KNOW! :P

Novesh
So what happened at RG, WE WANT TO KNOW! :P

nothing happened.

/end story

JohnG

Was it about little girls?

Little girls on forums.

[rant]

what drives me nuts is on some of these forums that I visit, ever so irregularly, are filled with absolutely little girls, just creaming their pies over every little infraction of the rules. Since I don't post much on most of these forum, low post count, obscure posting here or there along with non-discriminatory bluntness make these little girls feel as though they need to cry about everything, especially that which is not "politically correct" or whatever the hell.

Places like ar15.com, where the median IQ level is roughly that of an average Americans pant size you cannot post a single thread without getting a "cool story bro" pix-reply, a "dupe" comment, none-stop flaming about something or other as well as getting banned by the admins just for starting the thread which other people flamed you in. I am not singling out ar15.com either, they have their good sides, but its mostly hidden behind all the anti-obama racist talk, which is funny because if your not a "member" with at least a few thousand posts and you post something anti-obama, which would be considered racist by someone on there, you get banned. That is not the only forum either that does this, and frankly I'm trying very hard to not vomit at every single attempt of these forums to just not be filled with a bunch of little girls.

Its the internet for christs sake, people curse, tell very vividly brutal stories, post video's of themselves doing things I can't even post on this blog because I know the FBI would knock on my door about it. I mean, hell, have you been to 4chan.org ??? Some of the stuff posted there will simply get your locked the fuck up!! But yet it goes on, why? Because its the damn internet. You have a problem with the internet don't go on it, and if your on it don't expect everyone to share the same tree hugging opinion as you do, especially on forums which revolved around things like guns, politics, etc...I mean common people, grow some fucking chest hair and have your balls drop!

[/rant]

Novesh
Was it about little girls?

Little girls on forums.

[rant]

what drives me nuts is on some of these forums that I visit, ever so irregularly, are filled with absolutely little girls, just creaming their pies over every little infraction of the rules. Since I don't post much on most of these forum, low post count, obscure posting here or there along with non-discriminatory bluntness make these little girls feel as though they need to cry about everything, especially that which is not "politically correct" or whatever the hell.

Places like ar15.com, where the median IQ level is roughly that of an average Americans pant size you cannot post a single thread without getting a "cool story bro" pix-reply, a "dupe" comment, none-stop flaming about something or other as well as getting banned by the admins just for starting the thread which other people flamed you in. I am not singling out ar15.com either, they have their good sides, but its mostly hidden behind all the anti-obama racist talk, which is funny because if your not a "member" with at least a few thousand posts and you post something anti-obama, which would be considered racist by someone on there, you get banned. That is not the only forum either that does this, and frankly I'm trying very hard to not vomit at every single attempt of these forums to just not be filled with a bunch of little girls.

Its the internet for christs sake, people curse, tell very vividly brutal stories, post video's of themselves doing things I can't even post on this blog because I know the FBI would knock on my door about it. I mean, hell, have you been to 4chan.org ??? Some of the stuff posted there will simply get your locked the fuck up!! But yet it goes on, why? Because its the damn internet. You have a problem with the internet don't go on it, and if your on it don't expect everyone to share the same tree hugging opinion as you do, especially on forums which revolved around things like guns, politics, etc...I mean common people, grow some fucking chest hair and have your balls drop!

[/rant]

funny enough that was about a different board, hahaha