Sign in to follow this  
Prancuzas

Prancuzas' collection (HEAVY PICS)

Prancuzas

So, having in mind that soon one more watch will arrive and my 6slot box will be full, it's about the time i shared my collection.

It's not that big in comparison to other members, but well - my salary at this moment is a lil bit too low to keep up the pace with quality reps.

As far as i still dont have my own tripod, there are just a few shots. Will definitely update this post later with more pictures and more watches (yes, IWC is coming)

So the box -

img2128tm.jpg

Lower row from left to right -

1. Genuine Pierre Cardin with quartz movement. Good time keeper, lovely dress watch.

2. Tag Heuer Grand Carrera Calibre17, Rose Gold. Quartz

Upper row from left to right

1. Infantry watch from Ebay for around 25usd. Let's call it Panerai Homage :D Good daily office desk beater. Quartz

2. Breitling Montbrillant (Datora?). Fantasy watch with lovely blue inserts and 21j movement. Will need to change strap from 22 to 24.

3. Tag Heuer Monaco. 21j. Another great daily beater. Bought it for around 15usd and added a new perforated strap for another 15usd.

Tag, bought from dropshipper Josh. Paid a lot. Still got good and fast communication. The watch sits on hand lovely. The weight/balance 'feel' of this watch is great, build quality is also superb. The strap is not crapy at all. The case and the strap is as per 7750 model. Sapphire glass.The only three things that bothers me - big high glass, noisy and unstable deployment clasp and screw-in pushers that keeps loosing it themselves after some wear.

img2117s.jpg

img2115v.jpg

Now the Breitling. What i love the most is those coated hands and 'inserts', reflects the light nicely. The lazy 21j likes to stop himself sometimes, but watch repairers here in Lithuania is kinda low-qualified because i already had asked for two different people to repair this watch. Also missed the strap. When measured the case i was pretty sure the case at lugs was around 23 and bought the 22 strap. Now i see i need those additional 2mm badly.

img2104fa.jpg

silta015.jpg

And now my last finding here on local ad site, Tag Heuer Monaco with teared down strap for 15usd. Although it has some scratches on case, glass, still had to have it and when my friend brought it to me - noticed the lume bits on the dial, so got more happy about it. Ordered a perforated strap from Ukraine for 15usd (by the way - lovely soft strap, worth every dollar, would recommend to anyone)

img2139si.jpg

So, more to come soon - stay tuned ;)

Edited by Prancuzas

Del

A varied collection - congrats! And good pics too. :thumbsup2:

The TAG Grand Carrera is the stand-out for me (plus I had one exactly like it for a short while ;) ).

Carl77

I love the Grand Carrera too, too bad it's a quartz...

Crusader

Nice, you need to show some pics of the Infantry, I'm really curious how it looks more detailed, especially for 25 $ :)

James.

Carera is lovely. Quartz is reliable so not all bad.

Prancuzas

Actually i'm planning to put Carrera here on sale because it doesnt get much wrist time due to my work/clothes and etc :)

Thanks for feedback, will update on rest soon!

g.man

Nice collection mate!

+1

g.man

dumaz

Good job mate ;) Looks good in da box!

Smagiai sušaudei viską, lauksim turinio permainų ;)

jeffw69

Someone had to comment,

]It's not that big in comparison to other members[/b]

:rofl:

Nice collection!

mbjoer

Nice and different watches. Congrats.

You seen to get lots of bang for the bucks!

Is there anything ticking on the Carrera?

Prancuzas

What do you mean, mbjoer, by "ticking on the carrera"? ;)

DFH

Nice collection!!! Love the Tag and the Breitling .... Congrats!

Steve227

Nice collection Pranc, you have the addiction!! Lol

Prancuzas

Seems that i will need some updates here in this topic...

So here are raw pics straight out of the camera while i make changes and edit them pictures a bit :)

IMG_1964_zps1f0e9782.jpg

IMG_1973_zpse2793706.jpg