Sign in to follow this  
HJR

Hello There and a question!

HJR

Hi everyone, my name is Haz, I live in Los Angeles, and while not a noob to forums I am new here at the advice of nice forumite of another forum.

I have been wondering around the forum all day now and I am a bit confused. I am not a big replica fan, but do really like homage watches. Please take no offense in that, just my personal taste. Not sure why, just how I am.

I was referred here because I was asking questions about some homage brands like Steinhart, Bernhardt and Christopher Ward, but I am not having a lot of luck getting to much info on them besides the occasional reference.

Am I hoping to buy a GMT version of one of their divers shortly, but I was hoping for some info.

Any thoughts or comments are welcome!

HJR

Oh and the specific models I am looking at are the C60 GMT, the Ocean One GMT, Ocean 44 GMT, Black Sea and Globemaster. But of course any info on the brands in general is welcome.

THanks!!!

Luthier

You'll not find any info on these brands here, HJR, I'm afraid...

Amit

I've never seen info on those either.

watchmonger

You'll not find any info on these brands here, HJR, I'm afraid...

+1

Welcome, HJR. Best bet is to do a Google search of those brands and go from there. I just tried it and you'll at least have other sources of information.

HJR

Hi guys, thanks for the feedback. That's strange considering my reference's experience on the other forum that he sent me here. Anyways, I have enjoyed the forum and may linger around a bit. There is some fun lively discussions. All the best!

Member X

All of the brands mentioned can be found on WUS (watchuseek), PMWF (Poor Man's Watch Forum) and I'm sure there's another one I'm forgetting...

You may also want to visit homageforum for some excellent self-build ideas :)

Hang around here, though, and soon the darkside you will join :yoda: :D

dalboy

Any info your looking for that relates to those , is not avaliable here mate..............G.I.Y.F

Edited by dalboy

yevs

go straight to homageforum.com

greg_r

Christopher Ward, Steinhart et. al. aren't generally classified as homages - just budget gens. pmwf (http://www.pmwf.com/) is probably the best place for you to pick up info on those sorta watches, mate :)

stewzzy

rep rep rep rep rep :)