Sign in to follow this  
Luthier

MTG-3000

Luthier

Multifunction timegrapher MTG-3000 is a semi-professional model, offering various

functions to analyse a mechanical watch movement.

This model features a big, high resolution backlit LCD screen with 4 different display modes. It measures beat rate,

beat error, beat number and amplitude.

It stores 2048 beats and offers a "PAUSE" and "SHIFT“ function to pause measuring and view the previous 2048 beats.

Furthermore this model comes up with a programmed test mode:

The watch can be tested for a defined time in up to 6 positions (positions for measuring can be selected). After comple -

tion of the test program, the test results are displayed as a test report including beat rate, beat error and amplitude

in each single position. It also renders the maximum difference of the beat rate and amplitude of the 6 positions.

People sell it for $780-$955.

I asked Mary just now, she said - $435 plus shipping. Only for Forum members.

This girl is made from gold.

:lol:

Weishi.jpg

Novesh

interesting

Luthier
interesting

I think it's very useful machine.

prestigewatchco

These are very good machines but useless if you don't know exactly what you are doing .

They are very sensitive and unless you know how to adjust dwell angles on the movement as well as the balance spring tension you will get a false reading and watch will run erratically.

They make a cheaper less complicated model that is a far better proposition for the DIY market monitoring only the beat rate that are easy to use and perfect for adjusting the timekeeping.

This model is really for a professional application and used on assembly lines 99% of watches will already be set so don't need the fine tuning this machine is capable of.

It's an ok price though they are they are around 18000bht retail in Bangkok

Luthier

1/3 of my reps arrived with plus or minus 1-2 minutes a day, so, I spend time to adjust it.

I don't think they use such a machines on 99% of the replicas.

Yes, they have simplier models - 1000, 2000, and few others, I saw their website.

18,000 baht is around $540, lil bit more expensive.