sconehead
:daffy:

dingle
:daffy:

powderfreak

Good topic indeed...

Nisv

Awesome thread :)

This forum will go down in history for it's openness, 4-letter words, flaming, etc.

New forums will emerge with this forum as a role model.

However, what makes this forum tick is the crew here, who does an awesome job of keeping

threads not getting way out of hand, who knows when enough is enough, and keeps moderating

at such a level that you can actually speak your mind without the risk of having your ass hauled

all the way down to the Gulag.

And, should you find yourself being confined down there, it's just a "simple" matter of admitting

that you were wrong and that you will not try to ever repeat the mistake again.

Unless of course you're a fucked up scammer, in which case you'll first get what's coming to you,

then you're outta here. For good :D

Nisv

Here's an idea on how to increase activity some:

How about a poll each week on say like 10 different scam sites or so.

The "winning" site then gets a whole lot of bullshit questions from all of us here, like "I see you grade the watches A, AA, AAA. Do you

also offer not so high grade watches, like B or C grades? I wouldn't mind a little DIY if that's what it takes. Thanks."

Or "Would it be possible for me to get a battery operated Quartz movement instead of the meckaniqual (has to be misspelled :) ) one?".

Or "Wow, how come the prices are so low? That's just awesome".

Etc etc.

Just a thought :D

powderfreak

The "winning" site then gets a whole lot of bullshit questions from all of us here, like "I see you grade the watches A, AA, AAA. Do you

also offer not so high grade watches, like B or C grades? I wouldn't mind a little DIY if that's what it takes. Thanks."

Or "Would it be possible for me to get a battery operated Quartz movement instead of the meckaniqual (has to be misspelled :rofl: ) one?".

Etc etc.

Awesome, mate, let's really do this! I guarantee I will write at least three requests with silly questions!!!

amuthon

Or "Would it be possible for me to get a battery operated Quartz movement instead of the meckaniqual (has to be misspelled ;) ) one?".

Etc etc.

Awesome, mate, let's really do this! I guarantee I will write at least three requests with silly questions!!!

I like the idea...

If we could realize this and make a contest, I would donate a new 24mm pam strap for the silliest email.... :)

muaythay2jpg.jpg

Felipe

To be honest I have joined some of the other boards and have found this one to be the most helpful with the best crowd. Honestly I am a loyal member to rwg!!!

Aren

Necropost of the Month DB...

:lol:

powderfreak

Or "Would it be possible for me to get a battery operated Quartz movement instead of the meckaniqual (has to be misspelled :D ) one?".

Etc etc.

I like the idea...

If we could realize this and make a contest, I would donate a new 24mm pam strap for the silliest email.... :lol:

muaythay2jpg.jpg

I am thinking on how to get that started.... we should make some plans and keep them coming here ;)