Sign in to follow this  
10:10 Watch Repair

How do we get this forum more action?

fakemaster

Old fart is right. I just saw the picture of Tara Reid. That aged me.

JohnG
Hardly

Nah, you're right, you weren't asked to leave, you were told to knock off the spamming and you had a hissy fit and ran off. :(

Demsey
You're thinking of Fakemaster.

Actually, a good dose of ad hoc thread bumping and a new season of the Dave and Fakey show would do the board wonders with regard to traffic. And outside interest.

Kind of have to appreciate the Instant Karma of the situation tho'. Now that you guys have been at it a year, you've finally surpassed RWS in membership and total posts. RWS has been off-line for five months however. So....................

:lol:

Cool smilies tho'

KBH

What's RWS? I'm kinda new here.

With all the free stuff coming down the pike, this place is gonna be jammin!

greg_r

KBH: RWS was a short-lived watch board that died early this year - it was only around for about 9 months and never really took off. We overtook RWS' membership and post count in our first month or so....

Dems: if that kinda trolling is the best you can do, you're losing your touch. No surprise there...

KinCaidk
You're thinking of Fakemaster.

Actually, a good dose of ad hoc thread bumping and a new season of the Dave and Fakey show would do the board wonders with regard to traffic. And outside interest.

Kind of have to appreciate the Instant Karma of the situation tho'. Now that you guys have been at it a year, you've finally surpassed RWS in membership and total posts. RWS has been off-line for five months however. So....................

:P

Cool smilies tho'

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck off.

:lol:

sconehead

Dems, I thought you were better than this...now be gone... :lol:

troll.jpg4034818443_014a5254b9_o.jpg

JoeyB
Dems, I thought you were better than this...now be gone...

Really? I didn't.

sconehead

Really? I didn't.

But you hate everyone Joey... :irish_dance:

sfa437

Two words-

Sluts and whores :irish_dance:

greg_r
Two words-

Sluts and whores :irish_dance:

Really? Where? How did I miss them? :irish_dance:

:irish_dance:

greg_r

Really? I didn't.

Me either. I hoped, but was disappointed as is usual in these situations.

:irish_dance:

JohnG

Greg say RWS was short-lived. Actually it was still-born .

The membership was composed of a. the Administrators Thor and Reptron - both Fakemaster, b. trolls hassling Fakey, c. puppet "members" managed by Fakey himself, and d. Trailboss.

After an initial surge of posts which were basically Fakey's alter egos arguing with the alter egos of troublemakers from RWG1, things got quiet. Eventually even Col got tired of having conversations with the fake "noobs" and then it died for good.

As to Demsey's point about post count, we surpassed RWS less than three days after the inception of this board - and RWS had been open for months.

Of course, he is never one to let facts get in his way. :thumbsup2:

JoeyB

Really? I didn't.

But you hate everyone Joey... :D

Nope, I'm a Liberal, I don't hate anyone. Conservatives hate everyone.  :thumbsup2:

sconehead

Really? I didn't.

But you hate everyone Joey... :monkeyspank:

Nope, I'm a Liberal, I don't hate anyone. Conservatives hate everyone.  :thumbsup2:

:D:):Shocked:

onzenuub

Really? I didn't.

But you hate everyone Joey... :monkeyspank:

:D:):Shocked:

:monkeyspank::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

iabounty

Greg say RWS was short-lived. Actually it was still-born .

The membership was composed of a. the Administrators Thor and Reptron - both Fakemaster, b. trolls hassling Fakey, c. puppet "members" managed by Fakey himself, and d. Trailboss.

After an initial surge of posts which were basically Fakey's alter egos arguing with the alter egos of troublemakers from RWG1, things got quiet. Eventually even Col got tired of having conversations with the fake "noobs" and then it died for good.

As to Demsey's point about post count, we surpassed RWS less than three days after the inception of this board - and RWS had been open for months.

Of course, he is never one to let facts get in his way. :thumbsup2:

How much should you expect out of a guy from Cuba??? :D

NFleischer

how about some gen blinged out give aways? especially a breitling-

may get dave 123 back at least

greg_r
how about some gen blinged out give aways? especially a breitling-

may get dave 123 back at least

Well that's a great reason not to do it... :bugeyes:

Anyhow, gen Breits? Who's gonna pay for 'em? ;) :paddy_gold:

dingle

how in the hell did I miss this thread?.........................i must be slipping too. :rofl:

iabounty
how in the hell did I miss this thread?.........................i must be slipping too. :irish_dance:

Consider yourself 75% warned......... No excuse for a pour excuse.... :rofl:

dingle

excuse = skin of a reason stretch over a lie. :rofl:

Demsey

Awwwww, well, considering 'fakemaster' was making good contribution to RWG long before anyone else in this thread was, or to a point of fact; even registered there, to the extent I made comment then; His level of contribution along with the like of 'Rolexadict' would be the future of RWG, despite RWGjr, regarding it being nothing more than a bar room; a 'replica watch forum'? Then yeah, I find the comments in this thread to his detriment in the face of "How do we get this forum more action?" telling if not amusing. More people in this thread did more to drag down RWG in the end than do anything else. Bum chums notwithstanding, it's why it's gone.

The fact he ('fakemaster') was pushed to extremes, and he was pushed, even if he started down the path on his own accord, never bothered me. I had more at stake in the lay of RWG than any of you. At the hands of a [sic] since noted and obviously dysfunctional, alcoholic who has been banned from more forums than he has even registered (love the guy) and an other marijuana addicted narcissistic layabout moderator (love the guy) Canadian(s) as well the self admitted mentally disjointed sociopath (respect but don't like the guy) who purdy much revelled in kicking the downed man? You have to bear grace in the face of such odds. I do. Did. It was a shameful pile on of infantiles. It's in the company you keep. I always liked 'fakemaster'. The fact some would choose to deride him, and then I look upon their own character(s)? I am confident in my assessment.

As far as RWS and the mention of the 'company you keep' goes, the proposition was put forth; RWS was 'fakemaster' 's? For the sake of argument; say it were. I registered there. At the suggestion of Col. (Trailboss). Col was right to try and make a go of it. He was top poster there. It was a good board. Rough and hanging out there but born of good intention and rife for a go. Yet nothing more to some than fodder for "Hey! RWS got a post today!! That makes two this month! Tee hee hee!" from the automatons. And I'm the troll? You tell me to fuck off? Ho! Ho! Mary! You got another thing comin'.

Ban me, love me. I could give a toss.

I logged on here today at the invite of a member and to the direction and rumor of a great thread (and it is) in the Omega section. I made what I think is my good contribution there. What I like I lick, what I don't I kick. If you take exception to that, stop all the; "It's just the best! You can say what you want and no one is there to give you any shit about it!" rhetoric and I'll just post the sugar like I do at jr. I know the difference between a livingroom and a bathroom for heaven's sake. Christ kill me.

Babies.

:santa:

That is one bad assed emoticon. What's the bandwidth on a monster liike that? I wonder.

dingle

wut? :santa:

trailboss99

Dems: POTM!

Col.