Sign in to follow this  
10:10 Watch Repair

How do we get this forum more action?

fakemaster

It was hard for me as well. RWG was the first forum I joined and watching it devolve into a drunken clusterorgyfuck was like seing an old friend being consumed by cancer. It spread to the point where all the good members left and the daily content was nothing but senseless drivel contributed by insecure people craving attention. In the end the owner didn't even want to bother with it anymore. And sadly the knowledgebase that was lost will never be recovered.

Oh and Dems you are truly a class act.

offshore

Dems and the Fakemaster, well sum up the feelings of a great percentage of the members of the old board.

But let's try and remember it for what it was, not what it finally descended to.

And whilst we celebrate the 1st birthday of version 2, we hopefully finally that some understand the difference between unmoderated, and NO moderators.

My hat is off to you two fine gents; those were posts from the heart, not the head, and it is good to know that the (at least the earlier) version, is remembered with some fondness.

It did after all, in its time, set the bar for all others to strive for.

And hopefully from that, has come a better rep community, no matter the color of its skin.

Offshore

JohnG
Dems and the Fakemaster, well sum up the feelings of a great percentage of the members of the old board.

But let's try and remember it for what it was, not what it finally descended to.

And whilst we celebrate the 1st birthday of version 2, we hopefully finally that some understand the difference between unmoderated, and NO moderators.

My hat is off to you two fine gents; those were posts from the heart, not the head, and it is good to know that the (at least the earlier) version, is remembered with some fondness.

It did after all, in its time, set the bar for all others to strive for.

And hopefully from that, has come a better rep community, no matter the color of its skin.

Offshore

I wonder if any of these guys, Fakemaster, Dems, or Offshore will EVER just make a post here that isn't a stealth back-stab on this forum.

Demsey and others make comments about my snide remarks on RWG.cc. They were right and so I stopped A LONG TIME AGO, and now I just make watch-related posts there and don't engage in polemics or anything like that. I no longer post on RWI because I have been banned there for that past year, so I can't be pissing FM off over there, can I?

And this forum is going just fine, I think THAT is what bothers these people. Because now no one can come over here and bitch about comments I made on RwG.cc, so what they fuck is the problem NOW? The thing is to take sideways shits on this forum. Offshore is upset because the forum hasn't failed yet. Dems too. Fakemaster? Ditto, as long as I am here.

I really don't give a flying fuck what they do on their own forums, I just can't help noticing the hypocrisy of a bunch of people who do little else here other than criticize and put down RWG. If they don't like it then stay the fuck out, or come on in and join the fun. What the fuck do WE care what the majority of people on another board feel about THIS one? You don't like it here? Fine. But don't expect things here to change to suit your own forum template.

Just get over it already, jeesh.

Well, at least they didn't post in the Birthday threads, thank God for small favors I suppose...

dingle

never much one to comment on such threads, but I agree with john on this. This place is great. It all goes back to attitude.

Member X

I hate politics, it always gets in the way of people just getting along.

Let's talk about watches :popcorn:

AllergyDoc
Let's talk about watches :popcorn:

And continue to build a forum people will want to participate in.

sconehead
Awwwww, well, considering 'fakemaster' was making good contribution to RWG long before anyone else in this thread was, or to a point of fact; even registered there, to the extent I made comment then; His level of contribution along with the like of 'Rolexadict' would be the future of RWG, despite RWGjr, regarding it being nothing more than a bar room; a 'replica watch forum'? Then yeah, I find the comments in this thread to his detriment in the face of "How do we get this forum more action?" telling if not amusing. More people in this thread did more to drag down RWG in the end than do anything else. Bum chums notwithstanding, it's why it's gone.

The fact he ('fakemaster') was pushed to extremes, and he was pushed, even if he started down the path on his own accord, never bothered me. I had more at stake in the lay of RWG than any of you. At the hands of a [sic] since noted and obviously dysfunctional, alcoholic who has been banned from more forums than he has even registered (love the guy) and an other marijuana addicted narcissistic layabout moderator (love the guy) Canadian(s) as well the self admitted mentally disjointed sociopath (respect but don't like the guy) who purdy much revelled in kicking the downed man? You have to bear grace in the face of such odds. I do. Did. It was a shameful pile on of infantiles. It's in the company you keep. I always liked 'fakemaster'. The fact some would choose to deride him, and then I look upon their own character(s)? I am confident in my assessment.

As far as RWS and the mention of the 'company you keep' goes, the proposition was put forth; RWS was 'fakemaster' 's? For the sake of argument; say it were. I registered there. At the suggestion of Col. (Trailboss). Col was right to try and make a go of it. He was top poster there. It was a good board. Rough and hanging out there but born of good intention and rife for a go. Yet nothing more to some than fodder for "Hey! RWS got a post today!! That makes two this month! Tee hee hee!" from the automatons. And I'm the troll? You tell me to fuck off? Ho! Ho! Mary! You got another thing comin'.

Ban me, love me. I could give a toss.

I logged on here today at the invite of a member and to the direction and rumor of a great thread (and it is) in the Omega section. I made what I think is my good contribution there. What I like I lick, what I don't I kick. If you take exception to that, stop all the; "It's just the best! You can say what you want and no one is there to give you any shit about it!" rhetoric and I'll just post the sugar like I do at jr. I know the difference between a livingroom and a bathroom for heaven's sake. Christ kill me.

Babies.

:notworthy:

That is one bad assed emoticon. What's the bandwidth on a monster liike that? I wonder.

@Dems...some facts,

I find it odd you picked this exact moment in time to try to stir the pot, I wonder why, birthday celebrations, hmmmm...

I thought that when you left here you'd simply had enough of rep forums for a while...

Seem's immediately after leaving you got pretty busy at RWG.cc, confusing hey, whatever happened to honesty...

Not forgetting that you initiated this tirade with the statement, ''Now that you guys have been at it a year, you've finally surpassed RWS in membership and total posts. RWS has been off-line for five months however. So....................'' all because another member confused who got banned from the old forum and was enlightened...

Your opinion of other fora members, though highly regarded by yourself, means little to most as they usually like to form their own, maybe in Demsworld this shouldn't be allowed...

Your eloquent/learned style of posting leads me to think you have ,in fact, thought long and hard about trying to trip up this forums progress, either that or the babelfish 'drivel to eloquent' translator muddled your intent...

You need to funnel some of that energy into realising this isn't RWG.com or RWG.cc but in fact RWG.net a new budding forum with a laid back attitude...

This place is for fun and watches...deal with it...

''I know the difference between a livingroom and a bathroom for heaven's sake''...well stop shitting in our comfortable, cozy livingroom, we like it the way it is Dems...:popcorn:

Peace...

@Fakey and Offshore, this post bears no malice to either of you.

I take all forums for what they are, to date I was/am a member of RWI, RWG.com, RWG.cc, RG, RWS, Replicat (and TRC, I think) so I take affront to Dems ''holier than thou, in the rep game longer than you'' type attitude.

greg_r

Post of the day, Sconey. :P

JohnG

:P

Bravo Sconey, but don't forget Demsey is just trolling. Things at RWG.cc are REALLY slow lately, that's not a stab, just an observation, I have posted quite a few serious watch threads lately and they get two or three replies, that's it.

dingle
Awwwww, well, considering 'fakemaster' was making good contribution to RWG long before anyone else in this thread was, or to a point of fact; even registered there, to the extent I made comment then; His level of contribution along with the like of 'Rolexadict' would be the future of RWG, despite RWGjr, regarding it being nothing more than a bar room; a 'replica watch forum'? Then yeah, I find the comments in this thread to his detriment in the face of "How do we get this forum more action?" telling if not amusing. More people in this thread did more to drag down RWG in the end than do anything else. Bum chums notwithstanding, it's why it's gone.

The fact he ('fakemaster') was pushed to extremes, and he was pushed, even if he started down the path on his own accord, never bothered me. I had more at stake in the lay of RWG than any of you. At the hands of a [sic] since noted and obviously dysfunctional, alcoholic who has been banned from more forums than he has even registered (love the guy) and an other marijuana addicted narcissistic layabout moderator (love the guy) Canadian(s) as well the self admitted mentally disjointed sociopath (respect but don't like the guy) who purdy much revelled in kicking the downed man? You have to bear grace in the face of such odds. I do. Did. It was a shameful pile on of infantiles. It's in the company you keep. I always liked 'fakemaster'. The fact some would choose to deride him, and then I look upon their own character(s)? I am confident in my assessment.

As far as RWS and the mention of the 'company you keep' goes, the proposition was put forth; RWS was 'fakemaster' 's? For the sake of argument; say it were. I registered there. At the suggestion of Col. (Trailboss). Col was right to try and make a go of it. He was top poster there. It was a good board. Rough and hanging out there but born of good intention and rife for a go. Yet nothing more to some than fodder for "Hey! RWS got a post today!! That makes two this month! Tee hee hee!" from the automatons. And I'm the troll? You tell me to fuck off? Ho! Ho! Mary! You got another thing comin'.

I logged on here today at the invite of a member and to the direction and rumor of a great thread (and it is) in the Omega section. I made what I think is my good contribution there. What I like I lick, what I don't I kick. If you take exception to that, stop all the; "It's just the best! You can say what you want and no one is there to give you any shit about it!" rhetoric and I'll just post the sugar like I do at jr. I know the difference between a livingroom and a bathroom for heaven's sake. Christ kill me.

Babies.

:paddy_gold:

That is one bad assed emoticon. What's the bandwidth on a monster liike that? I wonder.

@Dems...some facts,

I find it odd you picked this exact moment in time to try to stir the pot, I wonder why, birthday celebrations, hmmmm...

I thought that when you left here you'd simply had enough of rep forums for a while...

Seem's immediately after leaving you got pretty busy at RWG.cc, confusing hey, whatever happened to honesty...

Not forgetting that you initiated this tirade with the statement, ''Now that you guys have been at it a year, you've finally surpassed RWS in membership and total posts. RWS has been off-line for five months however. So....................'' all because another member confused who got banned from the old forum and was enlightened...

Your opinion of other fora members, though highly regarded by yourself, means little to most as they usually like to form their own, maybe in Demsworld this shouldn't be allowed...

Your eloquent/learned style of posting leads me to think you have ,in fact, thought long and hard about trying to trip up this forums progress, either that or the babelfish 'drivel to eloquent' translator muddled your intent...

You need to funnel some of that energy into realising this isn't RWG.com or RWG.cc but in fact RWG.net a new budding forum with a laid back attitude...

''I know the difference between a livingroom and a bathroom for heaven's sake''...well stop shitting in our comfortable, cozy livingroom, we like it the way it is Dems...:irish_dance:

Peace...

I take all forums for what they are, to date I was/am a member of RWI, RWG.com, RWG.cc, RG, RWS, Replicat (and TRC, I think) so I take affront to Dems ''holier than thou, in the rep game longer than you'' type attitude.

^^this is classic ^^

onzenuub

Babies.

@Dems...some facts,

''I know the difference between a livingroom and a bathroom for heaven's sake''...well stop shitting in our comfortable, cozy livingroom, we like it the way it is Dems...:irish_dance:

Peace...

^^this is classic ^^

Can someone explane this to me in less words? :paddy_gold: :irish_dance::irish_dance:

sconehead

Babies.

@Dems...some facts,

''I know the difference between a livingroom and a bathroom for heaven's sake''...well stop shitting in our comfortable, cozy livingroom, we like it the way it is Dems...:paddy_gold:

Peace...

^^this is classic ^^

Can someone explane this to me in less words? :irish_dance::irish_dance: :paddy_gold:

I don't think Dems like's you Onze... :irish_dance:

onzenuub

Babies.

@Dems...some facts,

''I know the difference between a livingroom and a bathroom for heaven's sake''...well stop shitting in our comfortable, cozy livingroom, we like it the way it is Dems...:paddy_gold:

Peace...

^^this is classic ^^

Can someone explane this to me in less words? :irish_dance::irish_dance: :paddy_gold:

Who the fuck is Dems, I just think teher are too much words in this post and it could be explaned a little easier. :paddy_gold: :irish_dance::irish_dance:

sconehead

Babies.

@Dems...some facts,

Peace...

^^this is classic ^^

Who the fuck is Dems, I just think teher are too much words in this post and it could be explaned a little easier. :paddy_gold: :irish_dance::irish_dance:

Oke, Demsey doesn't like you Onze or me or anyone else who likes to make merry...is that clear enough... :paddy_gold:

onzenuub

Babies.

@Dems...some facts,

Peace...

^^this is classic ^^

Oke, Demsey doesn't like you Onze or me or anyone else who likes to make merry...is that clear enough... :paddy_gold:

He doesn´t need to like me, he just doens´t have to use that much words to make himselve clear, use less and say what you have to say, just look at the short posts I make, they are very clear.

sconehead

Babies.

@Dems...some facts,

Peace...

^^this is classic ^^

Can someone explane this to me in less words? :irish_dance: :paddy_gold: :paddy_gold:

I don't think Dems like's you Onze... :paddy_gold:

Who the fuck is Dems, I just think teher are too much words in this post and it could be explaned a little easier. :irish_dance::irish_dance: :paddy_gold:

He doesn´t need to like me, he just doens´t have to use that much words to make himselve clear, use less and say what you have to say, just look at the short posts I make, they are very clear.

Sorry, I don't understand what you mean??? :irish_dance:

JohnG

Babies.

@Dems...some facts,

Peace...

^^this is classic ^^

He said that Fakemaster made RWG great and we ruined it.

onzenuub

Babies.

@Dems...some facts,

Peace...

^^this is classic ^^

Oke. That is correct, over. :paddy_gold: :paddy_gold:

See.

dingle

you see noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooothing! :irish_dance:

JohnG

Babies.

@Dems...some facts,

''I know the difference between a livingroom and a bathroom for heaven's sake''...well stop shitting in our comfortable, cozy livingroom, we like it the way it is Dems...;)

Peace...

^^this is classic ^^

Can someone explane this to me in less words? :morebeer::irish_dance::irish_dance:

Who the fuck is Dems, I just think teher are too much words in this post and it could be explaned a little easier. :irish_dance::irish_dance::irish_dance:

Oke, Demsey doesn't like you Onze or me or anyone else who likes to make merry...is that clear enough... :paddy_beer:

Oke. That is correct, over. :irish_dance::irish_dance:

See.

:irish_dance::irish_dance::irish_dance:

dingle

Babies.

@Dems...some facts,

''I know the difference between a livingroom and a bathroom for heaven's sake''...well stop shitting in our comfortable, cozy livingroom, we like it the way it is Dems...:jabbahut:

Peace...

^^this is classic ^^

Can someone explane this to me in less words? :irish_dance::irish_dance::irish_dance:

Who the fuck is Dems, I just think teher are too much words in this post and it could be explaned a little easier. :irish_dance::irish_dance::irish_dance:

Oke, Demsey doesn't like you Onze or me or anyone else who likes to make merry...is that clear enough... :paddy_beer:

Oke. That is correct, over. :irish_dance::irish_dance:

See.

:irish_dance::irish_dance::irish_dance:

:lookatme:

hk45ca

i have never been shy about posting links to this forum. it is a part of rep forum history to me and i like to share that with others. when people follow the links i post if they understand the forum they will stay. if they don't that's cool to but at least they got to take a look and decide for them selves.

dingle
i have never been shy about posting links to this forum. it is a part of rep forum history to me and i like to share that with others. when people follow the links i post if they understand the forum they will stay. if they don't that's cool to but at least they got to take a look and decide for them selves.

here, here. :irish_dance:

Klink

To go into great detail:

Good Board!

and, HK45 is the man! : )

k

Edited by Klink

onzenuub

Yep and life is good, you forgot to mention that Klink :irish_dance: