Sign in to follow this  
10:10 Watch Repair

How do we get this forum more action?

hk45ca

hello klink! life is good!!!! how do you like the new/retro christmas theme? brought back a lot of good memories for me. :monkeyspank:

onzenuub
hello klink! life is good!!!! how do you like the new/retro christmas theme? brought back a lot of good memories for me. :rofl:

That means that you're an old man. :irish_dance:

sconehead

Better than Geekbux...

Klinkbucks.jpg

onzenuub
:D:irish_dance: Nice one Sconey.

jameo210369

+1 Photobooth is amazing

onzenuub
+1 Photobooth is amazing

Hey Jimmy, everything oke?

hk45ca
hello klink! life is good!!!! how do you like the new/retro christmas theme? brought back a lot of good memories for me. :irish_dance:

That means that you're an old man. :D

52 tomorrow. :)

onzenuub
hello klink! life is good!!!! how do you like the new/retro christmas theme? brought back a lot of good memories for me. :irish_dance:

Congrats and cheers.

dingle

Happy Birthday!

hk45ca

thank you sir!!

onzenuub

Oke, opened the first cold bottle on your health. :irish_dance:

AllergyDoc
52 tomorrow. :clap:

I've got 5 months on you!

But you have a baby. 2nd time around?

Klink

@Marc - Happy Birthdat! I do like kids.. "52 tomorrow".. : )

"hello klink! life is good!!!! how do you like the new/retro christmas theme? brought back a lot of good memories for me. smile.gif"

Yes, indeed! good memories all around!

Life is Good!

K

hk45ca
52 tomorrow. :lol:

I've got 5 months on you!

But you have a baby. 2nd time around?

1st one, she will be 7 months on the 24th. :clap:

@Marc - Happy Birthdat! I do like kids.. "52 tomorrow".. : )

"hello klink! life is good!!!! how do you like the new/retro christmas theme? brought back a lot of good memories for me. smile.gif"

Yes, indeed! good memories all around!

Life is Good!

K

thanks, it's good to see you. :clap:

Klink

The Big Toe Jam Award goes to this brilliant and supportive

posting! quoted below!!

Kind of have to appreciate the Instant Karma of the situation tho'. Now that you guys have been at it a year, you've finally surpassed RWS in membership and total posts. RWS has been off-line for five months however. So....................

:lol:

Cool smilies tho'

Some things never change! ROFLMAO!!!

A Pity... A Pity...

Edited by Klink

hk45ca

it doesn't matter, like i said, the people that come here and get it will come back. the ones that don't.... well.... at least they got to decide for them selves.

it's all good either way. :lol:

sconehead
it doesn't matter, like i said, the people that come here and get it will come back. the ones that don't.... well.... at least they got to decide for them selves.

it's all good either way. :lol:

Well said HK...HAPPY B'DAY... :paddy_beer:

trailboss99

Hey, happy birthday HK! :paddy_beer: :band: : :drunksing:

You young punk Jimmy :lol:

That is 10 Klink Bux, a genuine example of Klink Kurencey, not something he just 'shopped up.

SH "borrowed" the pic off me more than likely. I've posted it a few times on here in the last 12 mths.

Col.

sconehead
Hey, happy birthday HK! :Jumpy::band: : :drunksing:

You young punk Jimmy :thumbsup2:

That is 10 Klink Bux, a genuine example of Klink Kurencey, not something he just 'shopped up.

SH "borrowed" the pic off me more than likely. I've posted it a few times on here in the last 12 mths.

Col.

RWI actually...I never said I photoshopped it? :monkeypuzzle:

greg_r

Happy Birthday HK!!! :Jumpy::band::thumbsup2::monkeypuzzle::drunksing:

hk45ca

thanks for the good wishes! i got lucky and didn't have to work this weekend and my wife and i are going out for dinner tonight! perfect reason to wear my daytona!!!! :thumbsup2:

Drhulee
its difficult, we have a lot of UK and Aussie members here so their timezones are literally ass backwards from ours at times, and those of us in the US are stuck going online at only certain times...personally I"m always connected, because I'm awesome like that...unless I'm sleeping, or trying not to get shot.

being on boards with little membership before, I can say this, the more content, the more members...so the more threads we start with awesome info the more they will come....

Personally I'm gana start posting up "how-to" photo stuff, as well as a bunch of my watch photos, sorta like a running gallery...

Here is where you've been hiding. :drunksing:

As I still automatically wake up at 3am EST, it's good to know that this forum will be active then.

I will try to keep the Panerai area fresh, as it looks like it has been neglected a bit.

Two words-

Sluts and whores :thumbsup2:

You saying because most of us are known to be sluts and whores, we scare away potential members? :Jumpy:

Oh, and Joyeux Noel HK, sorry, Happy Birthday HK ... damn xmas theme keeps throwing me off.

Klink
its difficult, we have a lot of UK and Aussie members here so their timezones are literally ass backwards from ours at times, and those of us in the US are stuck going online at only certain times...personally I"m always connected, because I'm awesome like that...unless I'm sleeping, or trying not to get shot.

being on boards with little membership before, I can say this, the more content, the more members...so the more threads we start with awesome info the more they will come....

Personally I'm gana start posting up "how-to" photo stuff, as well as a bunch of my watch photos, sorta like a running gallery...

Here is where you've been hiding. :beer2:

As I still automatically wake up at 3am EST, it's good to know that this forum will be active then.

I will try to keep the Panerai area fresh, as it looks like it has been neglected a bit.

Two words-

Sluts and whores :beer:

You saying because most of us are known to be sluts and whores, we scare away potential members? :)

Oh, and Joyeux Noel HK, sorry, Happy Birthday HK ... damn xmas theme keeps throwing me off.

Best ting to do is ignore any new noob or otherwise member so they will want to join in!

LOL

Life is Good!

Klink

: )

Fiddo

Here is where you've been hiding. :D

Two words-

Sluts and whores :lol:

You saying because most of us are known to be sluts and whores, we scare away potential members? :)

Best ting to do is ignore any new noob or otherwise member so they will want to join in!

LOL

Life is Good!

Klink

I agree! Add more sluts and whores and ignore everyone else! :paddy_beer:

dingle

Here is where you've been hiding. :D

Two words-

Sluts and whores :lol:

LOL

Life is Good!

Klink

I agree! Add more sluts and whores and ignore everyone else! :paddy_beer:

I'm with fiddo on this one.