Sign in to follow this  
watchhunter

Another new member

watchhunter

Thanks, I think I will send her the pics and see what she thinks? lol, 20 watches and still wanting more... I can see that being me soon enough!

pollux1

Weclome mate, that Aqua Terra looks good although I'd want a replacement if it cost big dough

watchhunter
Weclome mate, that Aqua Terra looks good although I'd want a replacement if it cost big dough

$180.. big?

pollux1

$180.. big?

Big enough mate, email Mary and ask her what she can do about it.

watchhunter

$180.. big?

Big enough mate, email Mary and ask her what she can do about it.

I've sent her the pic. Seriously though, the mark is very small but noticeable if you look. The picture probably makes it look worse than it is but you can still make it out in the first pic I think. Apart from that, the watch is lovely :wacko: :S

Edited by watchhunter

iabounty

A couple of nice choices bro... You're doing the right thing by letting the seller know about the problem.

Just do what you need to do to make YOU happy with your purchase!

Let us know what happens..... :wacko:

Member X

They're a great choice, the AquaTerra is lovely! I'm wanting one of those myself when I have the money.

As above, let Mary have the pics and see what she says. If you check my thread in the Omega section you'll see where I had a similar small issue on one of the markers on mine - she dealt with it straight away :imok:

I imagine she will sort you out!

watchhunter

Mary advised that she believes it to be a small spot stain on the dial, not moisture or anything and she has offered a small discount off a furture purchase.

I am not sure what to do as even if she was prepared to swap or repair it, the thought of posting it to China and back fills me with dread, not to mention the fact that it would cost a substantial percentage of the watches value to do so! I do already have a couple more watches in mind so the discount may be a good idea.

I think I need to wear it for a few days and decide if I can live with the stain...

dingle
Mary advised that she believes it to be a small spot stain on the dial, not moisture or anything and she has offered a small discount off a furture purchase.

I am not sure what to do as even if she was prepared to swap or repair it, the thought of posting it to China and back fills me with dread, not to mention the fact that it would cost a substantial percentage of the watches value to do so! I do already have a couple more watches in mind so the discount may be a good idea.

I think I need to wear it for a few days and decide if I can live with the stain...

bummer.............................you can look at it as "vintage" ;)

Member X

lol @ DB :D

It's a shame that it's stained :)

Is it noticeable from a distance? Don't forget that most people don't even look at your watch so it probably won't be noticeable, but I entirely understand that you want a watch to make you happy and not be bugged by something everytime you look at it :(

See how you feel about it. You might even be able to move it on and get another one if you can get a decent price for it?

watchhunter

Its small. I dont think anyone would ever notice it without looking closely at the watch. Im going to wear it for a while and see how I feel with it. It does look good though, the pics dont even nearly do it justice!