Sign in to follow this  
FeroX

Greetings from England

FeroX

Hi all

First of all let me say I know absolutely nothing about watches :)

Basically a work colleague brought a u-boat 1001 replica back from turkey. I was amazed at the style and quality considering he payed around £110. I began searching replica websites then eventually some blogs which brought to my attention the amount of scam sites. I then stumbled on this forum :)

I'm interested in the u-boat/welder black carbon style watches. I love the over sizing.

I hope to gain knowledge in what to look for and quality sellers.

I have had a glance at some of the stickies but I'm at work so not had a great chance to read fully.

Anyway, regards

FeroX

Amit

Hello and welcome. Like you have said reading is the key.

Good luck,

Cyril_Clunge

Welcome mate, don't worry most of us know absolutely nothing about watches. Or indeed anything else :D

Vector

Greetings from Manchester :)

Mazz

Hi mate welcome aboard

Be sure to have a good look around read quite a bit stick to out trusted dealers and you will be fine

Feel free to ask any questions

And visit the museum

dalboy

FeroX. morning mate from a fellow Brit !!! Welcome to the Forum...............spend your time reading you will learn loads a get a better understanding of how things work here.

When you are ready to place an order use ONLY the Trusted Dealers here..they have a proven track record and will NOT scam you........may i suggest you Email Mary or Rochest @ watchinternational.when you order they will do their very best to find you the best quality and price.

Cheers.........................................Dalboy

FeroX

Greetings from Newcastle. What surprised me was the amount of lovely looking websites out there selling replicas, surely it was to good to be true. From a little reading on here seems it is. Scam scam scam poor service etc. Is the reputable dealers section up to date?

dalboy

Greetings from Newcastle. What surprised me was the amount of lovely looking websites out there selling replicas, surely it was to good to be true. From a little reading on here seems it is. Scam scam scam poor service etc. Is the reputable dealers section up to date?

Yes always...........

Amit

It is indeed matey. a lot of very good dealers there and between them can get you anything that is currently repped in the market place.

FeroX

Also good to see a forum with quick replies. A poorly populated forum is........

Anyone recommend watches in the style of Uboat/welder as I know only of sekonda LOL

Amit

why not just look at the uboats on offer.

Del

Hello and welcome! :thumbsup2:

conx

Hello mate - it's good to get another Englishman on board (is Newcastle still in England ? :))

As others have said, do your research here (the search bar is your friend) before posting to avoid asking questions that have already been asked. On saying that, if you can't find, don't be afraid to ask.

As for finding your watch, I tend to look at the manufacturer website, choose my watch and then send a picture to my chosen dealer. They will tell you if it has been repped or not.

Anyway, welcome and be prepared for big credit card bills !

g.man

Welcome to the nuthouse friend.

If and when you order a watch from one of our trusted dealers, be sure and mention that you are a member at RWG. Reading and researching is key, but don't be afraid to ask pertinent questions. Most of the dealers on the TD list will be able to get you the same watches, but bear in mind that some of our dealers may be a better fit for a particular purchase than others.

regards

g.man

Steve227

Welcome! You are in the right place! Happy shopping and as you are at work now you should do a couple extra hours. You are going to need the cash!!

jeffw69

Welcome!

onionbag

Hello and welcome, you're remarkably well spoken for a Geordie........as I am for a Scot. ;)

Another couple of brands you may like are Bell & Ross and Graham,if you like that style.

Any questions just ask, we're a friendly if irreverent bunch.

Member X
Hello and welcome, you're remarkably well spoken for a Geordie........as I am for a Scot. ;)

Modest as always ;):lol:

Welcome to the forum, though, Ferox, I am sure you will find some great priced reps of what you want! :)

bronco bullit

Hi Ferox and welcome aboard

powderfreak
:wave:

FeroX

Cheers everyone, Still doing home work on the site and dealers. Getting ready to pull the trigger on first rep soon

Steve227

Hot favourites?

FeroX

U-Boat's ,just love them. Fancy a omega seamaster PO too :)

Corv99

you're remarkably well spoken for a Geordie.....

Here man!

what ye saying like?

Pmcclean18

Greetings! Also a noob, in Edinburgh this time but actually N Irish. Have not a clue what I am doing besides liking fancy watches and wanting to ge some...