Sign in to follow this  
sconehead

You like this Joey?

sconehead

Triple time zone watches are your bag aren't they? Thought these might interest you but at 52mm it's big...:D

WelderK298001closeup.jpg

WELDERK29.jpg

welder_k29_watch.jpg

AustinTech

FUGLY!!!!

JoeyB

I saw that one. The Trias I got is 52mm and the Glycine is too. But it's not big enough! My tired old eyes still can't read the two smaller clocks without reading glasses.

So, back to the drawing board, and basics. I noticed the Rolex 1675 with the smaller 4th hand reflected off of the rehaut, and I could see it better. I've since been looking at and for a 6542 and/or a 1675. freddy333 over at RWG jr built a beauty of a 6542, so I'm considering that, a replacement case from Yuki, or a gen case anywhere. All depends on the money. RolexAddict has been great with advice and educating me. Of course I have great timing, now that the vintage watch market has exploded. We'll see what develops.

iabounty

Just knuckle under and do what I do old man....... Wear multiple watches at the same time......

People may think your strange, but when they get to know you they will realize they are right....... :D

JoeyB
Just knuckle under and do what I do old man....... Wear multiple watches at the same time......

People may think your strange, but when they get to know you they will realize they are right....... :D

I have, trying to sell off some of the others. Just like Times Square!

Novesh

I said I'd vomit uncontrollably would that give you an accurate picture of my opinion of this watch?

:D

dingle
I said I'd vomit uncontrollably would that give you an accurate picture of my opinion of this watch?

:D

yes :D

trailboss99

Love the black one! But ya, at 52mm I think it would be just too big on me. 45-47 mm yeah but not that large. Pity.

Col.

Member X

I quite like those lol

Are they auto main dial and quartz sub dials?