Sign in to follow this  
theflyingdutchman

From my wife as a B-day present! Ordered behind my back...

theflyingdutchman

From my wife as a B-day present! Ordered behind my back...

bd778fe0.jpg

jeffw69

Very Nice!!!!

kolchak

Your wife has great taste, where did she find this??

Amit

Woah that is nice.

She must like you a lot

DeLaForce

Win !

nicobo

First at all Happy birthday!! 2nd.... What a great taste your wife have & 3rd.... you're a very lucky man, I would love my wife to surprise me with something like that! Enjoy it!

baxter

Happy Birthday, lovely piece, enjoy .... Full stainless version on its way to me from Rochest - can't wait ( had to buy it myself though ) :)

Member X

She's a keeper! :D

jeffw69

She's a keeper! :D

The watch or the wife? :lol:

Both!!!

Happy Birthday FDM!

powderfreak
:clap:

dingle
:thumbsup:

seclark007

Happy birthday indeed! Enjoy your watch...and your wife!

wiggindude

Happy Birthday, lovely piece, enjoy .... Full stainless version on its way to me from Rochest - can't wait ( had to buy it myself though ) :)

What version did you go with if you don't mind me asking. I'm also thinking of ordering one from Rochest. Not sure if it's worth it to spend $400 on the Ultimate version.

Leigh

what a women!!! Very nice indeed.

baxter

What version did you go with if you don't mind me asking. I'm also thinking of ordering one from Rochest. Not sure if it's worth it to spend $400 on the Ultimate version.

santos 100 chrono all stainless with A 7753 - $366 - i asked him if there was anything better worth going for but he advised me this was the best version on the market today. There are some available at $ 1- 2000 which have gen cartier parts apparently but i don't know how much better these are so for around $400 i think you'll get a very good rep. I'll be posting pics when i get it. :)

ath

hhhmmm, my birthday is approaching... is it the right time to write a post it with mary's email and place it very discretely on the fridge/bathroom mirror????

just wondering... :giggle:

Del

Very nice dutchy - congrats! :clap:

Great present!

baxter

hhhmmm, my birthday is approaching... is it the right time to write a post it with mary's email and place it very discretely on the fridge/bathroom mirror????

just wondering... :giggle:

Don't forget to put the model, movement choice and whether you want a strap or bracelet ;)

kwatch

Noooo, not another santos post, I'm trying hard not to buy one just yet....but it's getting too difficult....nice watch, like the gold

wiggindude

santos 100 chrono all stainless with A 7753 - $366 - i asked him if there was anything better worth going for but he advised me this was the best version on the market today. There are some available at $ 1- 2000 which have gen cartier parts apparently but i don't know how much better these are so for around $400 i think you'll get a very good rep. I'll be posting pics when i get it. :)

Thanks. I want a non-chrono version and that only comes with the Swiss movement so it costs little more.

dalboy

Happy birthday mate,enjoy the day ,the watch...........don't forget to thank your wife later.. ;)

scdude

Nice. This is on my short list along with APROO Diver v3 and PAM 243L Noob v2. How do you like the strap? I guess it is obvious that we want to swap out?

sam77

great taste!!

happy birhtday mate!!

theflyingdutchman

Your wife has great taste, where did she find this??

Andrew...

First at all Happy birthday!! 2nd.... What a great taste your wife have & 3rd.... you're a very lucky man, I would love my wife to surprise me with something like that! Enjoy it!

I will! She will!

Nice. This is on my short list along with APROO Diver v3 and PAM 243L Noob v2. How do you like the strap? I guess it is obvious that we want to swap out?

The strap is a better rep one, but am looking a some on the bay... here from the garden party!

d9bff3a5.jpg