Sign in to follow this  
justinp2121

Noob Here!

justinp2121

First Id like to say thank you to the guys that run this site, I am really appreciative I found this site.

The names Justin from South Florida in the US

I did have one thing I was noticing Ive done alot of research and looking around the boards trying to find the right dealer to make my first (online rep purchase)

I see alot of great feedback and info but one thing im noticing is in the feedback threads on each dealers sub forum. I see many people posting about there order and then post the QC pics but never the actual pics once the watch arrives. Whats the deal with this?

dingle

welcome to the nuthouse :)

dunno the answer to your question, but methinks more pics are posted than not.....

DFH

First Id like to say thank you to the guys that run this site, I am really appreciative I found this site.

The names Justin from South Florida in the US

I did have one thing I was noticing Ive done alot of research and looking around the boards trying to find the right dealer to make my first (online rep purchase)

I see alot of great feedback and info but one thing im noticing is in the feedback threads on each dealers sub forum. I see many people posting about there order and then post the QC pics but never the actual pics once the watch arrives. Whats the deal with this?

Welcome, Justin!! I think what happens is that members post the QC pics in the TD feedback section, and when it comes to the actual watch once they have it in hand - they usually post in General Discussion or in the brand review section for that particular brand - my guess is higher odds of the pics being seen - at least that's how I do it! Take a look in the brand sections, or do a forum search for the model you are looking for - you will get all relevant posts... Cheers!

Luthier

Also... most of the dealers make better pictures, because they use CAMERAS, not a freakin' iphones.

And most of us are freakin' lazy to move their asses and pick up the camera from the shelf.

Or they don't have freakin' camera, cuz for the same money they can buy a watch.

:)

DFH

Also... most of the dealers make better pictures, because they use CAMERAS, not a freakin' iphones.

And most of us are freakin' lazy to move their asses and pick up the camera from the shelf.

+1000 :giggle:

dingle

+1 Luth. so true :lol:

jeffw69

Or they don't have freakin' camera, cuz for the same money they can buy a watch.

iphone hater!

justinp2121

This makes alot of sense lol The QC pics do look superb and I know on the Cadillac CTS forums I frequent alot that's how it is. They will post and post for help then when the actual install takes place there gone! lol Too lazy to come back and post jerk offs. LOL

i know myself once my first rep arrives after finding this site i will be back to post my pics lol Also will definitely upgrade to a VIP member.

Thanks for the warm welcome fellas and glad to be on board!